TOTM to put on weight or not put on

lola123

Silver Member
Can someone give me a bit of advice its my totm first one in 7 weeks and my stomach has blown up like a balloon. I carn't physically drink any water as the bloating is making me sick, I have a weigh in on wednesday and have never cheated throughout, do you think there is a chance I could as I feel I weigh a lot more and carn't button up my (big) trousers. Has anyone had this and lost.:tear_drop::confused:

Yeah happened a few times to me lola, including this weeks weigh in and I still lost 3. It can make you retain water and not lose but it could just be bloating without the water weight so you might be ok. Even if it makes your loss bad it's not truw weight and you'll have a fantastic loss next week. dont worry hun x

Thanks Donna, with not having a monthly for so long this ones a bad one so that may explain, plus the run up to this I drank water for england. Explains a lot and I only have two more weeks in foundation, hope to lose as much as you did in your 100 days but I doubt it..

The way you going looks like you could easily do that! Just believe in yourself hun cos you're doing great!!

Back