TOTM

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by louty24, 31 October 2008 Social URL.

1. louty24

louty24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Usually when eating food I find the week before I am due on I always crave for sweet stuff and have the munchies. Now on LT and the cravings aren't there, I'm finding this week tho because it is the week b4 TOTM I'm craving allsorts. I am being really strong and I know I won't cave in, but I am craving badly. Does anyone experience this because I'm so hoping it's all gonna go away. Quickly. LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Stay strong hun...i get those cravings too! Hope it passes soon,good luck!!! Caz xx

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh babe, you are doing so well! Hang in there and soon you'll be over it! Keep focussed on your WI. Totm is pants but we have to put up with it every month! It is the hardest time for me as I am really cranky then and the children avoid me!!! Lol! Mind you, this diet has messed my cycle up big time so one month it was 3 weeks between and this month - well it's been nearly 6 weeks and no sign!!!! God was definitely a man!!!!

Good luck beating the cravings!

x

5. SilverSilph

SilverSilph Silver Member

Start Weight:
    226lb
    Current Weight:
    187lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    39lb(17.26%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I got the opposite of u Cuddly. I been on my totm for 2 and a half weeks with only a 2 day break :( :eek: I really wish it would stop. I'm due my actual totm in a week and a half! thats when I finshing Lt anyway...

6. Fat-girl-slim

Fat-girl-slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've never noticed if I have had cravings around my TOTM, I just used to eat what I wanted when I wanted, my time is due soon, will be interesting to see if I do crave anything.
    Stay strong Louty :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.