TOTM

louty24

Usually when eating food I find the week before I am due on I always crave for sweet stuff and have the munchies. Now on LT and the cravings aren't there, I'm finding this week tho because it is the week b4 TOTM I'm craving allsorts. I am being really strong and I know I won't cave in, but I am craving badly. Does anyone experience this because I'm so hoping it's all gonna go away. Quickly. LOL

Stay strong hun...i get those cravings too! Hope it passes soon,good luck!!! Caz xx

Oh babe, you are doing so well! Hang in there and soon you'll be over it! Keep focussed on your WI. Totm is pants but we have to put up with it every month! It is the hardest time for me as I am really cranky then and the children avoid me!!! Lol! Mind you, this diet has messed my cycle up big time so one month it was 3 weeks between and this month - well it's been nearly 6 weeks and no sign!!!! God was definitely a man!!!!

Good luck beating the cravings!

x

I've never noticed if I have had cravings around my TOTM, I just used to eat what I wanted when I wanted, my time is due soon, will be interesting to see if I do crave anything.
Stay strong Louty :)

Back