TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

*%#@$*!!!!!! is all i have to say to that....pick on the fat lass why don'tcha LOL

I could beat you up 9 different ways, you still wouldn't listen, so I wish you well and come back in twelve months FATFLUMP having proven me wrong

I'm good with that.

Bye!

lisajade said:
Change it to Foxy-Flump, or Fit-Flump :) I adore your profile picture btw!

Ooo I'm loving the Foxy-Flump idea :)

Rod really is TOUGH!! Think I've been well & truly kicked into touch lol

PS: You're not so tough :p

no need to be tough on those that are trying and honestly being 100%

you just needed to smile, which looks like you already are

hang tight, tomorrow I reckon you'll be smiling even wider - like this :D

Rod the Bass said:
I could beat you up 9 different ways, you still wouldn't listen, so I wish you well and come back in twelve months FATFLUMP having proven me wrong

I'm good with that.

Bye!

Twelve months?? I plan to bug u every week & have u eating your words mister, just u wait & see :)

Ooo I'm loving the Foxy-Flump idea :)

Rod really is TOUGH!! Think I've been well & truly kicked into touch lol

I'm tougher than leather

have you asked Starlight to change your name yet?

Tell her Rod the Bass won't let you be called Fat Flump. In fact any name with Fat in it should not be allowed. It's negative and contrary to your quest

you've done 61 posta, you've got no friends, it's no big deal. get around it sister or we will be having words

Cheers Rod. But no need to carp on about my success! Carp - fish - I'll get me coat. :D

Cheers Rod. But no need to carp on about my success! Carp - fish - I'll get me coat. :D

yeah, the tumbleweeds just keep on blowing through !!!!

I only fish at the coast - Carp fishing is the most boring and sedentary load of carp EVER

well done superstar!!!

I went away last week and put on 3/4lb.:(
Weighed again today and have put on an extra 1lb since Monday.:eek:

I can't stop eating do you think I could lose the 1 3/4lbs by next Monday?

Can you also tell me how to not put on next week when I'm away.:)

firstly 3/4 of a lb is nothing in a weeks holiday, you must have been very good I would suggest - well done

you CAN'T stop eating or you won't?

do you really want to undo the hard work you havep ut in? all that willpower - where's it gone?

the road is very very hard, I struggle daily but we must prevail

1 3/4lb is achievable by Monday - you must be strict though and I don't wan't to hear that you CAN'T stop eating - thats ridiculous!!

the only way to not put on on holiday is to ensure you stick ot your regime, give your body a treat and avoid alcohol - if you already have binned alcohol completely then give your body a treat by EXERCISING on holiday (walks,runs, skipping, chasing the dog,kids etc) - because you have the freedom form 9-5 workaday this is very very achievable

you have done too well to let it slip, getting fit is gonna BE FIT

good luck and check in when you are back

What we need is a recording of Rod The Bass that automatically clicks in when we reach for something dodgy (I'm talking food/drink here people :D)!

Rod the Bass is gonna kick yo ass!

I play poker getting fit, just keep folding kid, you'll be fine

when the flop is good and the turn comes your way, float down the river with the prize!

Morning Rod, have ditched the 'fat' as instructed. Had an ace on plan weekend so I'm hoping for a good 1st week loss 2moro :)

Morning Rod, have ditched the 'fat' as instructed. Had an ace on plan weekend so I'm hoping for a good 1st week loss 2moro :)

nice work Flump, bet you feel better already losing the fat? LOL

you are gonna kill it tomorrow, I lost 2lb last week, 3 lbs to go for my halfway mark, I do try to practise what I preach

well done on listening to Toughie, please let me know how you go? I love inspiring stories!!

thanks

Great thread rod ... There are few posts where I want to be honest (I wish ppl could be with me) but I know I'll be chased off for being insensitive :/ one of my friends is still not speaking to me for telling her she should get her money back on the tatt she had done this weekend because I didn't want to see her ripped off...anyway it didn't work lol.

So basically I'm here to subscribe ill have a read through the posts :)

welcome Kel, have a browse, I'm not an ogre, but I can be pretty stern - I just want everyone to achieve and when people post things like "I can't stop eating chocolate, I'm addicted", well, it's bullsh!t, you can, you're not!

Eat what you want, but don't moan when the scales go in the wrong direction and blame the chocolate!! LOL

Toughie standing by....

V pleased to report i lost 13lbs in my 1st week, yes you read that correctly....13 whole pounds :)

I hopped on & off the scales several times to check, double check & triple check lol

Great start to my mission of losing 11st, onwards & downwards!

V pleased to report i lost 13lbs in my 1st week, yes you read that correctly....13 whole pounds :)

I hopped on & off the scales several times to check, double check & triple check lol

Great start to my mission of losing 11st, onwards & downwards!

Flump that is amazing! Well done. You should be incredibly proud of yourself. Remember this feeling - you will get it again every time 7lbs bites the dust! xxx

Cat Lover Sue said:
Flump that is amazing! Well done. You should be incredibly proud of yourself. Remember this feeling - you will get it again every time 7lbs bites the dust! xxx

Thank you so much it really helps to have such a positive response, its very much appreciated :) x

No probs Flump. Credit where its due and all that. :)

Back