TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Psst Rod - I don't have a goal date but it will be very soon - thinking the end of the Olympics is symbolic. Will have a look to see when that is.

yeah, well, very soon in the context of the life of the planent could be my great-grandchilds grandchildrens birthday

4lb - I'll give you three weeks, seeing as tonight a pound is coming off for dessert....

Rod the Bass said:
no it's not

October the WHAT 2012?

1st or 31st? somewhere in between? platform 9 and 3/4? this isn't harry potter, its not magic, do it properly sister

Ur mean lol isnt it gud enuff that i hav put a date? Esp wen bodys r strange things and i cant predict that im defo gunna lose 2lbs a week seeing as i hav to weigh in at different times with my shift work one week early the week after late

Ur mean lol isnt it gud enuff that i hav put a date? Esp wen bodys r strange things and i cant predict that im defo gunna lose 2lbs a week seeing as i hav to weigh in at different times with my shift work one week early the week after late

yes I'm mean but you appear to like this thread so I shall continue
no it isn't good enough
sorry you have a strange body, it appears to behave much the same as everyone elses when you stick to plan though??

FLIMFLAM, BULLSH!T AND POPPYCOCK

Oct 4th you said on pm, I'll give you the 11th cos I'm too tired to argue

in fact, I'm never too tired to argue, but we'll call it the 11th anyway

EMMA'S GOAL DATE IS OCT 11TH

done

Rod the Bass said:
yes I'm mean but you appear to like this thread so I shall continue
no it isn't good enough
sorry you have a strange body, it appears to behave much the same as everyone elses when you stick to plan though??

FLIMFLAM, BULLSH!T AND POPPYCOCK

Oct 4th you said on pm, I'll give you the 11th cos I'm too tired to argue

in fact, I'm never too tired to argue, but we'll call it the 11th anyway

EMMA'S GOAL DATE IS OCT 11TH

done

Ok ok ok done it :)

I have been AWOL for ages from Minimins and I have gained 3lbs. I am NOT a happy bunny and to get over it I went on a massive bender and will now have gained another 3lbs this week in booze alone - ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Somebody b*****k me immediately!

Back of the net now emma, bet you feel better already?

you now KNOW when you will reach goal, so you have to plan backwards from there to today

just the thing to do on a cold boring monday night (unless you are working forgive me)

I have been AWOL for ages from Minimins and I have gained 3lbs. I am NOT a happy bunny and to get over it I went on a massive bender and will now have gained another 3lbs this week in booze alone - ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Somebody b*****k me immediately!

ah jeez, she fell in the SHERRY trifle this time

the sisters are gonna have to work you over Kneehigh, I gotta bail now. But they are all cooking, so hence desperate for a project like you...

I will be back....

kneehigh85 said:

Kneehigh what were you THINKING!????? How on earth was a bender going to help you!! Get over it? Yeah I can totally see your logic there NOT!!
Keep kidding yourself that you don't need to stick to plan and you will be forever in yoyo-land! Fix up sister - you ain't gonna get no sympathy here.

Tsk that's almost half a stone on in a week or so...just think how hard you worked to get that off. All that time, WASTED. You knew you were doing wrong - it's no good coming here to your PEER GROUP where we are ALL IN IT TOGETHER to 'fess up - you should have come back immediately after the first session and taken your beating, not gone off on a bender!

I'm not gonna say 'oh well draw a line' because I think you have fecked up massively and need to think about what you have done before you start getting on it again, otherwise what's to stop you doing it again next week?

(You did ask for a bollocking!)

New to Minimins today and love this thread. I have loads of lovely supportive friends who say all the right (or wrong?!) things when I'm having a bad week so a bit of tough love is exactly what is required to balance things out. I've not been on forum long enough to post stats but I'm doing SW online and have lost 1st 10.5lbs in 9 weeks, start of a v v long journey tho as have 10st 5lbs in total to lose. Scales hopping is my worst habit (used to be dry white wine) so hubby (also a keen angler Rod) is having to find some imaginative hiding places for them in between weigh ins!!!

Managed to survive the cravings yesterday, mainly because OH physically prevented me from leaving the house! :) he is struggling with the plan himself at the mo, but so keen to keep me on track as he knows how hard I'm working.

A friend invited me over for wine and pizza tonight - oh sorry I'm not drinking at the moment, and I'll be bringing my own dinner as I'm sticking to plan - that's fine she says, it you I wanted to see not the pizza box. Hurray for friends that "get it".

Here, here Jezzi. I went out Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, and on all three I was offered a drink. I answered with a simple, "No thanks, I'm not drinking this month," and everyone responded with "Oh, ok". I was expecting peer pressure or at least a funny comment, but everyone was accepting of my decision. What great friends!

Tsk that's almost half a stone on in a week or so...just think how hard you worked to get that off. All that time, WASTED. You knew you were doing wrong - it's no good coming here to your PEER GROUP where we are ALL IN IT TOGETHER to 'fess up - you should have come back immediately after the first session and taken your beating, not gone off on a bender!

I'm not gonna say 'oh well draw a line' because I think you have fecked up massively and need to think about what you have done before you start getting on it again, otherwise what's to stop you doing it again next week?

(You did ask for a bollocking!)

Hahahaha thanks - you are dead right. I will get back on it this week as I really dont want to undo ALL the hard work. I am off to WI now anyways, be back in an hour or so for the rest of my telling offs. I am a massive d******d!!!

yeah, well, very soon in the context of the life of the planent could be my great-grandchilds grandchildrens birthday

4lb - I'll give you three weeks, seeing as tonight a pound is coming off for dessert....

:gimi: LOL

nice goal date Sue! :D

Kneehigh, things have changed a bit in two weeks - they are all ball-breakers now :D

Ball-breakers losing weight at a rate of knots I hasten to add

seems that excuses are a thing of the past

I ain't gonna give you any more toastings, you know you did wrong and the worst thing you did was go AWOL from here

you can subscribe or not, but there is no easy ride if you dip in and out of plan and the TL thread

go AWOL as long as you like, just come back with progress to report DAMMIT!

If you tell me you are dwelling in the custard again - it's gonna be WAR sister

Back