TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

exiguous said:
Hey Emma how did your weigh in go...I have some technical difficulties my boyfriend has banned me from weighing and measuring myself for 3 weeks so I can't race you cause I don't know what weight I am, but seeing as my trousers are falling off I'm guessing I've lost something!!!!

Hey hun dont wi till tomoz n not sure if ican make it yet :( will let ya know xx
And im sure u will hav lost sumthin :) :) and it will b a fab number!!

I guess I need not worry about tough-love on minimins I've got it at home hahahahaha

;) damn right cause if you don't you'll get booted up the backside around here!!
Maybe I should have gone fishing instead of partying all weekend!!!! :) I expect to gain, but I is my own fault so time to buck up and get on!

Deviation is behind me and virtue is rewarded. I'm 3.2lbs down to 14st 9.6lb and the size 16s need a belt.

I have lost over 15 BMI points from 48.3 to 33.2. My Alizonne goal is 27. So that's 6st 9.8lb shed in 25 weeks and just 2st 10.1lb to go.

So now I'm 70% of the way though my losses, I'm onto to Phase 2 of Alizonne. Supper veggies are joined by 120g of lean meats or chicken or veal liver or 140g of white fish, squid, scallops, lobster, crab or shrimp. I continue with the ultrasound fat melting and endermologie to help the skin shrink back and only have 4 sachets a day instead of 5.

exiguous said:
Hey Emma how did your weigh in go...I have some technical difficulties my boyfriend has banned me from weighing and measuring myself for 3 weeks so I can't race you cause I don't know what weight I am, but seeing as my trousers are falling off I'm guessing I've lost something!!!!

Lost 2.5lbs love and got my 1 1/2 stone award whoop :) :) defo let me know wen u wi i defo reckon it will b a fab number!
Thanks rod :)

Well done Emma that's great news!!!

I'm on day 2' not needed any of that tough love yet fingers crossed it stays this easy!

I'm back, I'm 16-12 and feelling mean....

I'm gonna catch up with all your stuff in the next 24 hrs, I've had a little flic thro and I like what I see

well done girls and thanks to FlashyPussy for that post, she GETS it!

you don't need me, you need yourselves buckled in with no bullsh!t riding alongside

well?

stop gawping and crack on then............

Last edited:
Welcome back Rod had you a good time? Pretty sure I got into the 11's while you were away but I dont know cause my bf's banned me from the scales until after my next 10k in 2 weeks time. I'm like a weaning off crack addict!

Welcome back Rod had you a good time? Pretty sure I got into the 11's while you were away but I dont know cause my bf's banned me from the scales until after my next 10k in 2 weeks time. I'm like a weaning off crack addict!

tough love all around eh?

that boyfriend has good intentions for you and being so fit there's no need for you to sweat about what you weigh, it's all mirrors and BMI for you exi. nice one

I see my lifestyle change as a competition against myself, especially the weight loss phase. thats the way I do it, I've set my goals and I don't personally subscribe to "when it happens" or "as long as it takes" cos how long is a piece of string?

I've just started reading this and LOVE it. This is my style. You are right about positive names and also about setting goal dates. I can't believe how many people write "when it happens" or "as long as it takes" or similar. If people have a lot of weight to lose they should set interim goals with a firm date. Your advice of 2lb per week is a good guide and I love how you suggest planning for a month. I plan my food and exercise for the week ahead and have fitness goals for the month ahead.

Well done on a great thread and I shall resume the reading :)

Rod the Bass said:
tough love all around eh?

that boyfriend has good intentions for you and being so fit there's no need for you to sweat about what you weigh, it's all mirrors and BMI for you exi. nice one

Good bit of fat to be removed but I think ive been misguided by the scales as im the same size as I was at 11 stone but ive continued to weigh more since I started running and training in january/february. I was really bothered by it but I fit in all the same clothes....its baffeling

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

Rod - I am new here and I needed you and your tough love last week when I succumbed to beer and chips! Now I have WI tomorrow and I am scared of the potential gain, even though I know I deserve it!

Note to self: do not listen to the evil voice of beer and trifle (oh yeah there was a massive trifle too!)

Good bit of fat to be removed but I think ive been misguided by the scales as im the same size as I was at 11 stone but ive continued to weigh more since I started running and training in january/february. I was really bothered by it but I fit in all the same clothes....its baffeling

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

it's not baffling, its lean body mass - this is the only explanation!

Rod - I am new here and I needed you and your tough love last week when I succumbed to beer and chips! Now I have WI tomorrow and I am scared of the potential gain, even though I know I deserve it!

Note to self: do not listen to the evil voice of beer and trifle (oh yeah there was a massive trifle too!)

you are too small to eat trifle, trifle is only for people that are 5'6" or more, did you not read the packet, or were you blinded by the sugar strands on the top of all that cream and calorie loaded custard??

now, why did you need me to tell you it was wrong?

you know that and little people like you need to be careful when climbing up the trifle bowl, one small overbalance and you are IN THERE sister, the RNLI do NOT do call outs to bowls of trifle

you can undo all your hard work if you like, but I shall shed no tears for the people of Lilliput who consume the European trifle mountain with beer chasers

A classic case of your eyes being bigger than your belly, but only just.........

I've just started reading this and LOVE it. This is my style. You are right about positive names and also about setting goal dates. I can't believe how many people write "when it happens" or "as long as it takes" or similar. If people have a lot of weight to lose they should set interim goals with a firm date. Your advice of 2lb per week is a good guide and I love how you suggest planning for a month. I plan my food and exercise for the week ahead and have fitness goals for the month ahead.

Well done on a great thread and I shall resume the reading :)

yeah keep on checking in, liking having stars like you around sister
:D

Reporting in today at 9st 3 1/4lbs.:)Was hoping for a bit more but the weather yesterday stopped me from doing my walk.I did walk 3 miles around the flat.Todays weather looks just as bad.:(

how did the weather stop you? I assume the winds were so strong that you physically could not open the door??

otherwise, sounds like bullsh!t to me.............

nothing stops your walks apart from broken legs OK?

Back