TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Appreciate the motivation this week Rod. I lost 2lb despite pigging out last Thursday night. I really do think this thread helped a lot to get back on track the next day. I also got my Club 10 and Slimmer of the Month which I was v surprised about!

Appreciate the motivation this week Rod. I lost 2lb despite pigging out last Thursday night. I really do think this thread helped a lot to get back on track the next day. I also got my Club 10 and Slimmer of the Month which I was v surprised about!

you're very welcome, you did it, nice going junkie

Ok, I am outta here for a week, camping and fishing holiday, so no access to interweb

I want all tough lovers on the straight and narrow in my abscence, I expect nothing but good things and you know what I'm gonna say -

Keep on keeping on people!

ahhh not sure how i got onto this link, think it was random clicking as im crap at forums haha. just what i need though! happy accident! ive just rejoined, im doing SW after doing every diet possible , liquids only the works, lost quite a bit but now its stopped and im sick of people telling me 'oh youve already done well you should be happy with what you lost already' arghhh its not enough i need a kick! xx

You have achieved so much but as you say, you need t get the rest of it off. Me too, I got to give myself a kick to get there.

I went to Lancaster university many moons ago and had a friend who lived in Garstang and we used to go visiting his parents there every week.

I went to Lancaster university many moons ago and had a friend who lived in Garstang and we used to go visiting his parents there every week.

Yeah, thats very nice. How interesting

:eek:

This is the most inane drivel I've ever seen, who do you really think give's a sh!thouse rats ass about your long-lost friends boyfriends cat's sister-in-law in outer Mongolia????

are you going to buckle down and contribute or just jam up my thread with this tripe?

yep, I hope you report me, this sort of sh!te is exactly what this thread was created to avoid

you're welcome if you wanna shape up and contribute, if not, hit the road sister, we ain't listening

And I'm gonna sleep just fine thanks for asking

And if anyone posts this sort of claptrap on my thread while I'm away, I will get Starlight to lock it up when I get back and you're on your own, I'm good with that, I can live feral just fine n dandy

Last edited:
Yeah, thats very nice. How interesting

:eek:

This is the most inane drivel I've ever seen, who do you really think give's a sh!thouse rats ass about your long-lost friends boyfriends cat's sister-in-law in outer Mongolia????

are you going to buckle down and contribute or just jam up my thread with this tripe?

yep, I hope you report me, this sort of sh!te is exactly what this thread was created to avoid

you're welcome if you wanna shape up and contribute, if not, hit the road sister, we ain't listening

And I'm gonna sleep just fine thanks for asking

And if anyone posts this sort of claptrap on my thread while I'm away, I will get Starlight to lock it up when I get back and you're on your own, I'm good with that, I can live feral just fine n dandy

:8855::8855::8855:
It would nearly be worth jamming up your thread to witness the reaction...

I really need sum tough love ive been messing about for last few weeks yo yoing around 12st 9lbs and its totally doin my head in!!!! Please giv me a well deserved kick up the butt!!!

you needn't think cos it's jubilee weekend that the gloves are going on, big mistake, you need to sort yourself out sister

maybe you should take some time to think about the finer things in life like a skinny ass or the reason you started your health plan in the first place, my betting is you look mighty fine now and within a 5 week sprint of target, so you've eased off

Well you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself, end of next week you need to be 12st 7 and no excuses, with a valid and achievable diet and exercise plan for the following month all written out in nice handwriting and decorated with hearts and daisies

weekly targets will be your final column and invest in a nice fat red pen to cross 'em off when you've done 'em

Lemme know how you go and next time I kick your considerable ass, maybe it won't wobble so much

:8855::8855::8855:
It would nearly be worth jamming up your thread to witness the reaction...

I can hardly wait........

is it really too much to ask to have one freakin place on this website where the inane is NOT WELCOME and
some good old fashioned sense is talked?

Up to now everyone's signed up and GOT IT, then I get that. No hello, no nothing, just bollocks.

Take a hike...no way, we ain't going down the chitter-chatter road, I will shoot you down

:flamingmad:

Last edited:
In the spirit of the thread - I'll race you first to loose 2lbs wins :) and that way I get to be back in the blessed 11's. I just found a few bodycon dresses that used to fit like a glove in my press - if one ever needs motivation put one on in a size thats now too small, see the lumps and bumps and I swear you'll never eye up another frozen pizza in your life!! :)
I really need sum tough love ive been messing about for last few weeks yo yoing around 12st 9lbs and its totally doin my head in!!!! Please giv me a well deserved kick up the butt!!!

exiguous said:
In the spirit of the thread - I'll race you first to loose 2lbs wins :) and that way I get to be back in the blessed 11's. I just found a few bodycon dresses that used to fit like a glove in my press - if one ever needs motivation put one on in a size thats now too small, see the lumps and bumps and I swear you'll never eye up another frozen pizza in your life!! :)

Ur on i weigh in next thursday morning :) ive got a feeling its gunna b an amazing week :)

emma_partington27 said:
Ur on i weigh in next thursday morning :) ive got a feeling its gunna b an amazing week :)

Job

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

I am loving this thread. I have no idea why I'm wide awake .... but I am wide awake and laughing out loud. So refreshing - no excuses.

And I love the idea of having to lock up the thread whilst the Bass goes fishing. Thank you all, and especially Rod The B.

I love relentless positivity and the rejection of negative names and excuses. I deviated last week with some protein. So am happy to be back on track and in good company with fellow bootcampers.

Whilst Rod has "gone fishin !" we still have a long weekend to get through. My plan is to drink Vodka instead of wine. (obviously not all weekend). Food is not a problem as I am doing all the cooking this weekend. Hence the need for the odd vodka. Haha Don't tell Rod :)

What aloss well done Kitty! if you motor through the 13s at that rate there'll be no stopping you

4 off for me this week, Rod, read 'em and weep wherever you are,

KB

2 off for me this week, looks like flashypussy is a contender

Love it, game on

I'm away tomorrow morning, so I'm watching you like hawks another 24 hours ok laydees???

Back