TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I love Spinach! A Curry with spinach and sweet potato is totally on my list for next week! Om nom nom! Last night, I made a Bean and Vegetable Bake. Layers of Aubergine and Courgette with a sauce of beans, tomato, carrot and onion, topped with a little mozarella cheese and parsley... I was digging! (Only 238 calories a portion too!) Now, I must stop talking about food, it's only just gone 8.30am.

I did my measurments again yesterday- another 2 inches gone in the past two weeks. Hooray :) I'm only 7cm off having a 'healthy' waist circumfrance. I'm feeling good about Weigh-In this coming Monday too.

Well done Lisa on your loss- fantastic news and it sounds like just what you needed. Keep positive and focused and you can do it! :) Great job too Starlight fantastic work!

My plan for Sunday is to clean my flat. No exercise this evening as it's my rest day and I have to do some Lesson Planning (Bane of my life!). But I do have to walk and meet someone so that'll be a nice 40 minute walk after school's done for the day :)

My bf wanted 'fat food' for a change last night so I smiled sweetly, agreed and then made a slimming world chilli (syn free) tee hee. Poor bloke had no idea :)

I also went out to the cinema with my nan and she bought me some Cadbury wispa bites but I brought them home with me and gave them to my bf!! Hoping this is a sign of my will power over the weekend - I WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK!!

Well, I must hang my head with shame. Yesterday WI was a STS. I know why but won't go into all the reasons here. I'll suffice it to say that my fear of getting a tongue-lashing here has me back on the straight and narrow toute de suite as they say here!

SMASH!

Yeah
And I set up and tore down this stage with my own two hands
We've travel this land packed tight in mini vans
And all this for the fans, girls, money, and fame
I played their game
And as they scream my name
I will show no shame
I live and die for this
And if I come off soft
Then chew on this

Are you scared?

Gotta love a bit of Kid Rock

THERE YOU GO PEOPLE, I WALK THE WALK

After a blistering week of motivation, walking the line, taking every opportunity to made small differences, some serious Tough Love and the help of my wonderful TL thread guys

5lbs LOST

16st 1lb

4st milestone achieved

I can do it, you can do it, I don't want to hear any more of your nonsense, you ALL kick this weekend to death on your plans and come out fighting on Monday

you chitchat away at your peril, I am finishing this and there will be NO STATIC on this thread unless you got a drop to contribute

I hope you are listening, I mean it

16-1, 4 stone gone, in the zone

here's me half an hour ago

smoke that

me012.jpg

Awesome stuff Rod well done you!!! Have a great trip to Ireland celebrate in style!

Looking good chief bass!! Well done on your loss - thats brilliant! Into the 15s next week with your shiny new jeans (although please sont actually buy shiny jeans!!)

Aint nothing stopping me this weekend - today's mission is meal planning so I have no reason (no excuse) to deviate from plan.

[Is chit chat allowed over the weekend? Cuz if it is I want to know how easy it is to upload pics - never done it. Can I do it on my mobile?]

Grrr stupid rain, cross with myself for carb loading (within syns of course) yesterday, but just as I left work it started hooning down with stair rod rain and didn't stop all night. So no run for me. Grrrrrrrrr.

SMASH!

Yeah
And I set up and tore down this stage with my own two hands
We've travel this land packed tight in mini vans
And all this for the fans, girls, money, and fame
I played their game
And as they scream my name
I will show no shame
I live and die for this
And if I come off soft
Then chew on this

Are you scared?

Gotta love a bit of Kid Rock

THERE YOU GO PEOPLE, I WALK THE WALK

After a blistering week of motivation, walking the line, taking every opportunity to made small differences, some serious Tough Love and the help of my wonderful TL thread guys

5lbs LOST

16st 1lb

4st milestone achieved

I can do it, you can do it, I don't want to hear any more of your nonsense, you ALL kick this weekend to death on your plans and come out fighting on Monday

you chitchat away at your peril, I am finishing this and there will be NO STATIC on this thread unless you got a drop to contribute

I hope you are listening, I mean it

16-1, 4 stone gone, in the zone

here's me half an hour ago

smoke that

me012.jpg

Fantastic! You're looking awesome. Excellent work! I am sure we will all have some results for you come Monday!

Grrr stupid rain, cross with myself for carb loading (within syns of course) yesterday, but just as I left work it started hooning down with stair rod rain and didn't stop all night. So no run for me. Grrrrrrrrr.

so...are you made of cake or something, will you dissolve if you run in the rain?

no good being smug with your 4.5lb loss in a fortnight, I've just trumped you with a 5lb drop this week missy, so we'll have none of that "I'm too-cool-to-run-in-the-rain" bull, you get out there and you do it or I am gonna make everyone suffer I promise

Well, I must hang my head with shame. Yesterday WI was a STS. I know why but won't go into all the reasons here. I'll suffice it to say that my fear of getting a tongue-lashing here has me back on the straight and narrow toute de suite as they say here!

whats STS?

a waste of a week, we won't call it an STS any more, we'll call it "I shamefully wasted my opportunity to make me healthier"

buckle down, two of those on the streak and your barred for a month, you can go and flit about in cheatsville and validation city with the other weaklings - thats not just you thats anyone

it means 'oh my god! what a shame' :)

been years since I spoke french so thats about the extent of my knowledge in this context. I dont know how to TL in french (mayeb we should learn some phrases for patchninja!!

(also terrified now in case I have a STS (stay the same) this week. off out for a run tonight methinks!)

OK TL Troop here is the news

I've had a re-think and I am not letting chitchat and off-topic occur, we're going back on hard routine and there's the door if you no like, thats all cool

I slacked up a bit on y'all and it's no good, we even have Lou daydreaming about cheesecake, this is NO NO NO NO NO.

you dream about it, then you'll walk past some, then you'll eat it.

It's my fault, I brought the subject up, but I didn't say I was gonna eat it, I just said I liked it. I've had some in the past three weeks, but other things went to compensate.

I'm dropping the fastest apart from Smiley and he ain't stuffing steak down like I am, poor dude. you need to re-think, re-subscribe to the philosophy and live like a wild thing

I make no apology for this, it's my thread and I can do what I like (within forum rules) and I don't care if you like it as it was, it's not a youth club or a school disco, it's online forum where you get your arses kicked. I will miss you but I will sleep fine if you vote with your tubby little feet.

I cannot tolerate this thread rolling down the same road as the rest, I've gee'd MINI up to have think about a section, I wouldn't mind it, but I probably won't use it personally, I do recognise that we all need to chat, but three days in, I don't like what I'm seeing, there's STS's running rife, rot seeping in and slack attitudes prevailing

this is 5lb of fat

me5.jpg

it anyone has lost more than that this week, I'm all ears when you tell me I'm wrong

thought so.....

Rod, you look fantastic. Can tell you are well proud. You will miss my weigh in, but I promise you its going to be a loss... :)
Give me a wave when you drive through the second roundabout after the ferry on your way to Traaaaaamore (thats the way the locals pronounce it!!!... knackerville btw)....
Im away in the camper tomorrow night so will be tested on all levels...
:)

OK TL Troop here is the news

I've had a re-think and I am not letting chitchat and off-topic occur, we're going back on hard routine and there's the door if you no like, thats all cool

I slacked up a bit on y'all and it's no good, we even have Lou daydreaming about cheesecake, this is NO NO NO NO NO.

you dream about it, then you'll walk past some, then you'll eat it.

It's my fault, I brought the subject up, but I didn't say I was gonna eat it, I just said I liked it. I've had some in the past three weeks, but other things went to compensate.

I'm dropping the fastest apart from Smiley and he ain't stuffing steak down like I am, poor dude. you need to re-think, re-subscribe to the philosophy and live like a wild thing

I make no apology for this, it's my thread and I can do what I like (within forum rules) and I don't care if you like it as it was, it's not a youth club or a school disco, it's online forum where you get your arses kicked. I will miss you but I will sleep fine if you vote with your tubby little feet.

I cannot tolerate this thread rolling down the same road as the rest, I've gee'd MINI up to have think about a section, I wouldn't mind it, but I probably won't use it personally, I do recognise that we all need to chat, but three days in, I don't like what I'm seeing, there's STS's running rife, rot seeping in and slack attitudes prevailing

this is 5lb of fat

me5.jpg

it anyone has lost more than that this week, I'm all ears when you tell me I'm wrong

thought so.....
Can I just say, its very hard for a woman to lose that amount if they are not on a vlcd...... not liking that you are setting us up to be failures if we dont lose more than that... A loss is a loss..... and that is what we are all aiming for.... shoot us down, give us tough love if we dont have losses, but its not a competition.... cant be, we are all at different stages..... just saying...... oh and believe you me, I would be dancing to lose 5lbs in a week but unless i eat half of what Im eating, or even less, its not going to happen....

Looking good chief bass!! Well done on your loss - thats brilliant! Into the 15s next week with your shiny new jeans (although please sont actually buy shiny jeans!!)

Aint nothing stopping me this weekend - today's mission is meal planning so I have no reason (no excuse) to deviate from plan.

[Is chit chat allowed over the weekend? Cuz if it is I want to know how easy it is to upload pics - never done it. Can I do it on my mobile?]

no Sparty chit-chat is now banned, see my post

I use photobucket for inputting snaps, just copy n paste the IMG code into your post before you submit

Back