TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Rod the Bass said:
you keep on chatting away down in the lounge, as long as you are walking the line, I'm fine up here in HQ, stalking the corridors, waiting for some wuss to stumble in with excuses and flimflam why they gained 2lb last week, I've heard it all before and I am waiting for you, whoever you are sister.....

U must b waiting for me! To scared to post! I gained 1 1/2lbs this week no excuses i know i didnt try hard enuff

U must b waiting for me! To scared to post! I gained 1 1/2lbs this week no excuses i know i didnt try hard enuff

You mean you didn't DO enough. There is no 'try,' when it comes to your own personal behaviour, you either do it or you don't. And you didn't.

Why not tell us on here the things you did wrong this week, then promise to us that you'll cut them out? You might find that promising this thread is more effective than promising yourself. Otherwise, why are you here?

SmileyMan said:
You mean you didn't DO enough. There is no 'try,' when it comes to your own personal behaviour, you either do it or you don't. And you didn't.

Why not tell us on here the things you did wrong this week, then promise to us that you'll cut them out? You might find that promising this thread is more effective than promising yourself. Otherwise, why are you here?

Well i ate biscuits went out on the lash ( defo not a normal occurrence) just generally bad eating! I hav took a positive step and went throu the cupboards and i hav thrown all the naughty foods away i got shouted at but it needed doin! Everythin i hav eaten today has been healthy and 100% and i do not promise i KNOW i am going to do better this week!!!

emma_partington27 said:
Well i ate biscuits went out on the lash ( defo not a normal occurrence) just generally bad eating! I hav took a positive step and went throu the cupboards and i hav thrown all the naughty foods away i got shouted at but it needed doin! Everythin i hav eaten today has been healthy and 100% and i do not promise i KNOW i am going to do better this week!!!

Well done and great attitude. We all expect a loss next week. If not your in trouble BIG TIME!!!

Biscuits. they're for coppers n nurses. Are you a copper or a nurse?

have you seen nurses bums? Biscuits do that

I like that you got back on the shiz and cleared the junk,my only question is why was it there in the first place?

See, I got an angle on EVERYTHING you post, why ,why, why

I wanna know why Emma, that you hit the self-destruct button again and refuse to set a goal date

what exactly is it you are scared of?

I'll tell you what you should be scared of

Me hitting my goal before you - if you feel me breathing down your neck anytime in the next six weeks you kinda got a couple choices

kick hard and run away from me by walking the line

accept that you ain't gonna do it and dash all the help and encouragement these fine people have given you.

Patience is finite thing and you,at the moment, I wanna see get there more than anyone

hang your head in shame next week sister if this aint turned around

weekend is coming, lock it down and crack on

Rod the Bass said:
Biscuits. they're for coppers n nurses. Are you a copper or a nurse?

have you seen nurses bums? Biscuits do that

I like that you got back on the shiz and cleared the junk,my only question is why was it there in the first place?

See, I got an angle on EVERYTHING you post, why ,why, why

I wanna know why Emma, that you hit the self-destruct button again and refuse to set a goal date

what exactly is it you are scared of?

I'll tell you what you should be scared of

Me hitting my goal before you - if you feel me breathing down your neck anytime in the next six weeks you kinda got a couple choices

kick hard and run away from me by walking the line

accept that you ain't gonna do it and dash all the help and encouragement these fine people have given you.

Patience is finite thing and you,at the moment, I wanna see get there more than anyone

hang your head in shame next week sister if this aint turned around

weekend is coming, lock it down and crack on

I hav no idea why i self destruct and i know if i wanna keep losing n get to goal i hav to stop this! It was in the house for little girl n OH but i just kept dipping in there!
I really dont know wen to set my goal for as i dont know wat weight i wanna be ive put 11 stone on here but not sure if i need to b less or wud look ok at less.
I can neva remember wat weight i was wen i was slim coz i neva weighed myself.
I will not b back here next week with my head down in shame coz i know i can do this i hav lost 3 stone already!!!!

Don't have "treat" stuff in the house Em. If my hubbie wants a treat he can buy it himself when he's out at work and have it then. No crappy stuff in our cupboards.

bonnie, dont you dare wimp out, im feeling really mean today, im tired and peed off and have no patience for slackers...if i can stick to plan when i have so much rubbish flying round my head you can stick to it when your a bit tired....ive walked for about 40 minutes today and done intensive cleaning (for my job) for 2 solid hours, tonight im doing toning exercises, i will report back on what ive done, i want the same for you. your a moany one bonnie...stop looking at diet and exercise as a chore, its not, its your new life and its getting you where you want to be and fast. as soon as you get in, get your kit on and go, get it out of the way, then sit and relax, if you sit down it will be harder. you will face my evil wrath later if you dont...and as i said, im mean today. youve been warned.

got weighed this morning, ive lost 1/4 of a pound. which is fine as ive had extra on the 2 days i told you about and had 3 meals out...in fact im pretty pleased with that...normally a birthday would have meant at least a 3 pound gain..HA in your face old me!!! do regret losing that control tuesday though as i think that would have been a 1 pound loss, but hey ho...learn for it lou!!! tomorrow is looming, i know i can do it, i WILL make the best choices and i WILL set a drinks limit and stick to it. im only drinking gin and slimline or vodka, lime and soda..no wine this is my downfall. i will be over my cals for the day, but im ok with it, as its my choice and i will more than make up for it after...and as i have to report to you guys on sunday (or even early hours sunday lol) i will be working really hard to fight that part of me that wants to go wild as i know ill be getting a telling off and letting bonnie down ;)

feeling more positive after my exercise of cleaning and walking...so anyone thinking about shirking the exercise think on...it WILL improve your mood...do you know what? im going to do an exercise dvd tonight, screw it.

Kaboom! 4 mile run in the bag...and it felt great once I was out there, especially the last mile. Thanks for the stern words lou, I didn't dare to slack off as you quite rightly point out, if you can do it on a day like today with everything you have to manage, shame on me if I didn't bother. So glad I did, it really makes it all seem worthwhile again. Yay!

Kaboom! 4 mile run in the bag...and it felt great once I was out there, especially the last mile. Thanks for the stern words lou, I didn't dare to slack off as you quite rightly point out, if you can do it on a day like today with everything you have to manage, shame on me if I didn't bother. So glad I did, it really makes it all seem worthwhile again. Yay!

P.s - I will be checking up on you after this hen do, so think of me every time someone offers you a disgustingly coloured shot, kebab or cheesecake!

BonnieBooBear said:

Excellent work, good on u

BonnieBooBear said:

Well done. You've done me proud girl ;) that big loss is in the bag this week if you keep it up.

Well I just did 30 day shred for the first time in weeks and roped my son in lol. He was gutted and useless but he stuck with it. He's skinny as a rake but more unfit than me. I'm a tad worried though, i got a blinding pain on one side just on the inside of my hip- lower abdomen, as I was doing the jumping jacks... This used to happen when I did it before. I couldn't do them it was like being stabbed. And it wasn't a stitch lol. It was like something snapping but as soon as I stop it goes??? What do you reckon it is??

He goes mad if he doesnt hav HIS food in!!

That's not very supportive of him is it! Ok well you have a decision to make. Either stand firm and don't have it in the house and he can go off and sulk for a bit if you really can't resist picking at it OR keep him happy and have a will of iron not to self-sabotage. It's a 50:50 decision.

BonnieBooBear said:
P.s - I will be checking up on you after this hen do, so think of me every time someone offers you a disgustingly coloured shot, kebab or cheesecake!

I will report in on the night if I can get signal. I WILLNOT fail you. I promise. I can't say how many drinks I'll have as I don't know how much money I'll have after the train, meal and petrol money. But I'll be drinking g and slimline t, and vodka lime and soda. I'll prob have 7 realistically. But no snacking of the kebab variety. I'm going to take a go ahead bar and French fries crisps for if I'm peckish later to keep the cals down. Well be going for breakfast in the morning I reckon, so going to have to make a good choice maybe poached egg beans and a rasher of bacon??

Cat Lover Sue said:
That's not very supportive of him is it! Ok well you have a decision to make. Either stand firm and don't have it in the house and he can go off and sulk for a bit if you really can't resist picking at it OR keep him happy and have a will of iron not to self-sabotage. It's a 50:50 decision.

My will power is totally back ive just sat n had fruit why they polished off a bag ov roast beef monster munch and a choccie bar! How gud do i feel!!! :)

Well done. You've done me proud girl ;) that big loss is in the bag this week if you keep it up.

Well I just did 30 day shred for the first time in weeks and roped my son in lol. He was gutted and useless but he stuck with it. He's skinny as a rake but more unfit than me. I'm a tad worried though, i got a blinding pain on one side just on the inside of my hip- lower abdomen, as I was doing the jumping jacks... This used to happen when I did it before. I couldn't do them it was like being stabbed. And it wasn't a stitch lol. It was like something snapping but as soon as I stop it goes??? What do you reckon it is??

Please excuse my being crude, but I often get this when I am running, in the same area. I went to the doctor, and it was the wind and poo in my colon being jigged about while I was running! Maybe the movement you were doing exacerbated the problem? Or maybe your digestive system is better behaved than mine!

Rod the Bass said:
absolutely not

I intend to be a shining example of masculine virtue and effort

now stop toughing me and sort your flat out again, yes I know its tidy but it's good for you...

crack on then

Thanks for the advice, you're so right! I'm gonna sort my craft desk out so that I can see my sewing machine again! It's buried under papers, fabric etc... I even think there are a few handbags mixed in haha!

Please do continue to prompt me to clean. It's important to help maintain my sanity! Has felt so much better today, THANKS ROD AND BASSERS!

I will report in on the night if I can get signal. I WILLNOT fail you. I promise. I can't say how many drinks I'll have as I don't know how much money I'll have after the train, meal and petrol money. But I'll be drinking g and slimline t, and vodka lime and soda. I'll prob have 7 realistically. But no snacking of the kebab variety. I'm going to take a go ahead bar and French fries crisps for if I'm peckish later to keep the cals down. Well be going for breakfast in the morning I reckon, so going to have to make a good choice maybe poached egg beans and a rasher of bacon??

Atta girl, I can live with the drinks and for breakfast it sounds like you have it sussed - stick to the proteins and you will be OK, just avoid the toast. Go you!

emma_partington27 said:
My will power is totally back ive just sat n had fruit why they polished off a bag ov roast beef monster munch and a choccie bar! How gud do i feel!!! :)

Woo, that's the spirit! You go girl, ditch that gain asap! Lots of blood, sweat and tears from you this week please :)

Back