TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

ok, so i decided the extra cals i earnt in the ridiculous amount of exercise i did today i was going to have a couple of glasses of wine. ive still only had 1600 altogether today :D and am feeling more relaxed. but like the anal saddo i am, im sipping wine then sipping my nas juice in the next mouthful in practice for tomorrow hahahaha...i think i need help!!

that was a confession not chit chat ROD before you get all shouty hahahaha:D

Ooh look what I just found...

"Ladies fitness program to start in June. Weigh-in inch, loss, diet advice
Plus personal trainer three time a week Monday-Wednesday-Friday
5 to 8pm £20 per month"

This is JUST what I need! I am going to ring in the morning. This is at a local old-school boxing gym round the corner. Better use of £20 a month than to just weigh in and chat at SW group as I do now.

My new motto: blood, sweat and tears

lisajade said:

5 to 8pm £20 per month"

This is JUST what I need! I am going to ring in the morning. This is at a local old-school boxing gym round the corner. Better use of £20 a month than to just weigh in and chat at SW group as I do now.

Good for you Lisa. Take control and hang on to it!! :)

5 to 8pm £20 per month"

you don't need SW weigh ins, how mordidly depressing

you need THAT and THIS - its what I have, I'm doing OK

this is much better here now

all on topic and god knows whats going on downstairs, I aint going in...

Emma, well done, put any old date in and we'll go from there. last warning, I'll haul you over that line 2/3 dead if you like

Bonnie well done

Lou - good choices, stick with them

Rod the Bass said:
you don't need SW weigh ins, how mordidly depressing

you need THAT and THIS - its what I have, I'm doing OK

I need what and what? U mean the boxing group and this thread? I think it's the way to go. I know the SW plan, and will probably stick with that. I just pray the class is still running, it wasn't advertised well (if it was at all) so maybe nobody signed up. I'm happy with a 1:1 though if they're willing :)

The class is quite depressing to be honest. No tough love going on there lol

Pleased to see the Tough Love going on here! Awesome job Bonnie, Lisa and Lou! Showing everyone how it is meant to be done!

Off to an English Essay contest with some of my Students today then home for a run and some cleaning. I can definitely do it. A successful weekend coming this way!

Wouldn't want to upset the Big Bad Bass after all ;)

Ive lost 9lbs this week but face a test Sat night, one of my oldest friends is coming over and staying overnight, we havent seen each other for ages and have so much to catch up on. The wines chilling :) BUT shes said about getting a takeaway. I toyed with the idea of getting something which wouldnt do too much damage. But no, I dont want to undo this weeks hard work so close to my official (Sunday) weigh in. I have a target in mind for next month when Im taking my nieces away. I really want to meet it - no Chinese takeaway is worth that.

Im going to have to dig my heels in and think of the total rollicking Id get on here if I gave in :eek:

Starlight, that's amazing. It sounds like you know exactly what to do :) Now just do it.

Have a great time with your friend :D

Starlight said:
Ive lost 9lbs this week but face a test Sat night, one of my oldest friends is coming over and staying overnight, we havent seen each other for ages and have so much to catch up on. The wines chilling :) BUT shes said about getting a takeaway. I toyed with the idea of getting something which wouldnt do too much damage. But no, I dont want to undo this weeks hard work so close to my official (Sunday) weigh in. I have a target in mind for next month when Im taking my nieces away. I really want to meet it - no Chinese takeaway is worth that.

Im going to have to dig my heels in and think of the total rollicking Id get on here if I gave in :eek:

Well done you!!! Stick to your plan and tell your friend you'd like to cook instead? Having said that this isn't a starve yourself thread and if eating Chinese isn't off plan then it's fine to have, no judgment from us, if it's planned and allowed on the particular plan your on then go for it. But if you feel it will spiral you out of control then don't. If u do have it then stick to
An amount and decide what your having and don't stray from that. It's upto you, just plan it so you know where you are x

Ouch. I did a Kathy Smith "pump it up" power walk yesterday and had trouble getting down the stairs this-morning. Must have done me some good! Must do more....must do more.....

BOOM! 3lbs off at WI this morning! So reversed my holiday 1lb gain and took 2 off for good measure. Just 4lbs to goal. :D Totally 100% focus on plan and sticking to my kettlebells. :character00116:

Cat Lover Sue said:
BOOM! 3lbs off at WI this morning! So reversed my holiday 1lb gain and took 2 off for good measure. Just 4lbs to goal. :D Totally 100% focus on plan and sticking to my kettlebells. :character00116:

Ahhh how exciting!! Well done sue :) potentially next week you could have reached target!! Make this your motivation. X

Right either my scales are broken or there's something wrong with me lol. 5 pound on overnight. I had 1600 cals yesterday and did 30 day shred, an hours walking and 2 hours hard core cleaning. I'm having a tantrum as we speak. I'm really bunged up, a week now but 5 pound? Over night??? Someone apply some logic please

just keep on having tantrums Lou, jump up n down a lot, pull your hair out, run about like a headless chicken

It'll drop off (or out!) tomorrow or the next day

there is no logic, there was no logic to me dropping 5lbs, thought I'd do 1-2lbs, sometimes nature gives up a shock (pleasant or unpleasant)

keep your choices fixed in your mind, leave the scales until tuesday and relax

you've had a weird two weeks remember that...

Back