TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

i got no time today sorry peeps, likely have even less tomorrow

I sail for Ireland tomorrow night, please all of you walk the righteous path, I will be back online next tuesday

meantime I will be trying my best to win the Irish bass Festival for you guys and yomping plenty of cliffs in the process

and if Emma and Kneehigh play you up, step out of the shadows and pretend to be me!

you know what it sounds like....sisters....

Hi all, here are the logos I was working on... I have done up to 15 stone lost. What do you all think? I will have to post a few times to get them all down here, so bear with me :)

a.jpgb.jpgc.jpgd.jpge.jpg

Ha Ha Lisajade - they are class. Well done. x

lisajade said:
Well they are there now if anyone wants them :) I was "working from home" today so had some time on my hands :) They look a bit tiddly in my message, but looks ok in my actual sig I think.

How do you add them? Just copy and paste it in?

I just clicked the one i wanted, right-clicked, select properties and then link the image in using that URL. There is probably an easier way, cut and paste might even work :)

Glad to see everyone's entering into the spirit and uploading the sig pics. LJ - how do you make it a bit bigger like yours? I've played about with it and can't seem to do it.

Cat Lover Sue said:
Glad to see everyone's entering into the spirit and uploading the sig pics. LJ - how do you make it a bit bigger like yours? I've played about with it and can't seem to do it.

I clicked on the linked image so it opened in a new window. Then rightclick and select properties. Copy the long address of the image. Go to edit your sig, then insert image from the web address you copied from the image. Hope that helps, I am not at mycomputer right now :)

Back