TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Bonnies right, any loss is not again, these are changes for life, and as ive read somewhere on here, im not losing weight, im getting rid of it as i dont plan on finding it again!

Id like to thank all you Tough Lovers for keeping me on the straight and narrow these past two weeks. I "got rid of" 6lbs this week! thats my 14lbs in two weeks. I dont know what i am doing other than rigidly sticking to plan and its dropping off me. Im sure its going to start to slow down now, but even is its a pound loss ill be happy.

Danadee! Well done! what a lovely big whammy. You must be over the moon. No tough love required!

I am over the moon :) so far im thinking " this is easy, and too good to be true" i know the losses will slow down and some weeks may even STS but im well on track as my aim was 2lbs a week. :) Thank you for your kind words,

EEEEkk Wednesdays are painful waiting for WI, it's pathetic I konw. It isn't going to be good news today, it is nearly Ladyfunweek and I feel like a whale - I just looked at my side on shape in the bathroom mirror and I seriously look like I am pregnant, I can feel a big bulge of wobbly paunch which wasn't there three days ago. Such a shame, I am one lb off my 1.5st award. I can handle STS, I would almost say deserve it this week, all things considered. Just please not a gain! Given that 1pt water = 1lb weight I am not hopeful,but have to wait three fecking hours to find out. Boooooo!

theres hope bonnie, im on ladyfunweek! good luck :)

Well bonnie, if you do gain tbh it wouldn't be unjustified....dominoes and alcohol ring any bells?? Lol. Hopefully your being good around it will have shaved off any big gain. Whatever the result is prepare to take it on the chin and learn from it.

And well done to danadee (sorry if I got your name wrong but I'm on my phone and without cancelling everything I just wrote I can't check your name lol) that is fantastic!!! 2 massive losses wow. Keep it up, yes your losses will slow as you lose more weight, if we all lost 6 pound a week this weight loss lark would be a doddle, but it's normal and healthy for it to slow down, you'll hit plateaus....also normal
Albeit frustrating and you'll have weeks you gain. But for now bask in the glow of 2 huge losses!!!

I just stood and cooked a gorgeous pasta bake for hubby and kids while I get chicken salad as I'm on a DD. boo. I'm saving some for tomorrow lol.

Well bonnie, if you do gain tbh it wouldn't be unjustified....dominoes and alcohol ring any bells?? Lol. Hopefully your being good around it will have shaved off any big gain. Whatever the result is prepare to take it on the chin and learn from it.

Sigh you are right there Lou, but had a good look at my stats this week. Av calories per day 1550 and that is not taking into account the 2300 cals I earned from exercise. Suppose I had better go and find out...

Bonnies right, any loss is not again, these are changes for life, and as ive read somewhere on here, im not losing weight, im getting rid of it as i dont plan on finding it again!

Id like to thank all you Tough Lovers for keeping me on the straight and narrow these past two weeks. I "got rid of" 6lbs this week! thats my 14lbs in two weeks. I dont know what i am doing other than rigidly sticking to plan and its dropping off me. Im sure its going to start to slow down now, but even is its a pound loss ill be happy.

wow thats amazing!! really well done! :)

Sigh you are right there Lou, but had a good look at my stats this week. Av calories per day 1550 and that is not taking into account the 2300 cals I earned from exercise. Suppose I had better go and find out...
hope u get on ok bonnie :) if its not a result u want then u know why, just start again...well u alreday have, but keep it up :)and if its a ladyfunweek gain, it'll be gone for next week anyways! hope ur a little closer to those 10s! x

SCIENCE BOY I NEEEEEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!

ive been doing alternate day diet for 2 weeks now, ive been having 3 days a week 500 or less cals and 4 days over 2000, im eating more junk than usual on the up days, on monday (down day) i was sat watching tv and started having palpitations, i was drinking a drink with sweetner in at the time so put it down to that and cut it out.....yesterday was an up day so i went for a jog and was getting mild pains in my chest on the right hand side when i ran (i put it down to not having a sports bra on lol) then today ive been having palpitations again, i am a bit stressed cos my mums dog is driving me nuts eating everything and the kids are off school and nursery but its when i sit down and do nothing my heart starts going weird, its getting worse. no pain and i feel ok apart from a burning feeling in my throat. ive read up on fasting and palpatations are apparently normal, but im not doing days on end of fasting (like what your doing on vlcd) im doing a day on and a day off.....am i still going throuhg the changes youd go through on a proper fasting diet, albeit slowly cos of the burst of food in between? i am covered in spots, my allergies have all kicked off, my eyes are really swollen, my dermatitis has kicked off big time on my head and hands, my legs are covered in a rash, im tired all the time, i feel like im in detox....what i want to know if you or anyone else can answer me...is this normal? will it pass or should i stop this diet now cos its making me ill? i dont want to quit, i hate quitting but i also dont want to end up in a and e on a heart monitor...which tbh if it carries on i think ill be heading, im getting really scared. but thats probably making it worse isnt it? help!

Woohoo 2lbs off! What amazing relief! Think I got away with the pizza because of the running doing amazing things to my metabolism. But the complacency ends now - I have a holiday in 27 days and I am determined to be safely in the 10's by then. Won't be exercising as much because of lady fun but have no social engagement either, so am going to be religious about sticking to cals this week. Thanks for the moral support everyone.

SCIENCE BOY I NEEEEEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!

ive been doing alternate day diet for 2 weeks now, ive been having 3 days a week 500 or less cals and 4 days over 2000, im eating more junk than usual on the up days, on monday (down day) i was sat watching tv and started having palpitations, i was drinking a drink with sweetner in at the time so put it down to that and cut it out.....yesterday was an up day so i went for a jog and was getting mild pains in my chest on the right hand side when i ran (i put it down to not having a sports bra on lol) then today ive been having palpitations again, i am a bit stressed cos my mums dog is driving me nuts eating everything and the kids are off school and nursery but its when i sit down and do nothing my heart starts going weird, its getting worse. no pain and i feel ok apart from a burning feeling in my throat. ive read up on fasting and palpatations are apparently normal, but im not doing days on end of fasting (like what your doing on vlcd) im doing a day on and a day off.....am i still going throuhg the changes youd go through on a proper fasting diet, albeit slowly cos of the burst of food in between? i am covered in spots, my allergies have all kicked off, my eyes are really swollen, my dermatitis has kicked off big time on my head and hands, my legs are covered in a rash, im tired all the time, i feel like im in detox....what i want to know if you or anyone else can answer me...is this normal? will it pass or should i stop this diet now cos its making me ill? i dont want to quit, i hate quitting but i also dont want to end up in a and e on a heart monitor...which tbh if it carries on i think ill be heading, im getting really scared. but thats probably making it worse isnt it? help!

Eeek Lou, don't know what to say? You sure it isn't an allergy of some kind rather than the diet? Hope whatever it is it passes, but not qualified to say either way. Take care of yourself! No diet is worth making yourself ill for chicky!

BonnieBooBear said:
Eeek Lou, don't know what to say? You sure it isn't an allergy of some kind rather than the diet? Hope whatever it is it passes, but not qualified to say either way. Take care of yourself! No diet is worth making yourself ill for chicky!

No I've had hundreds of allergy attacks before and don't get paloatations with them. I just feel yuk, but I don't want to
Stop if it's meant to be like this.

Well done on your brill loss!!!

I was goign to say that same, is it an allergy? Have you been eating anything that you dont normally eat at all? greasy food that you havnt eaten for a while? that sometimes has an effect. B~ut if youre worried in any way i would see your DR. Hope youre ok :)

Lou, it can't be right for you to be feeling this way. And I don't think it can be healthy to do your diet. You're a busy Mum and you need good, decent food. There's no way that 500 cals can be good for you. Please EAT something!!!

Well, I've only lost 400g, I still haven't lost all the kilo I put on on holiday, but getting there........

well, ive woke up this morning with more run down signs...ulcers, cold sores etc. thats it im throwing in the towel...screw this i look a bloody right mess. i feel totally rubbish, ive got a headache and im agitated, depressed and just feeling really rubbish about my self. its also promoting the binger within me, cos im not eating one day then next day im told i can 'eat what i want' so im literally eating everything i can get my hands on, just cos i can. its not good, and i dont like where im heading, im heading back to the place i was in before i ever started dieting where id just sit and eat and eat until im so full i cant move. so today im having 1200-1500 cals and im going to shop for some good healthy food this weekend. i apparently lost 3 pound last week, but i feel like its all back on again now, you get weighed after a DD which is great as your totally empty of food etc but i dont think its a true reflection of weoght loss, and like i say i feel like ive regained it all anyway. i lost a stone in 6 weeks doing 1200-1500 cals a day, and i felt good, as i said about this diet before starting it 'it sounds to good to be true' i just need to be more disciplined with myself now.

oh god lou!!! so glad u have decided to go back to CC, hopefully if it was just ur JUDDD thing then u should see improvemnets quite quickly! as already said being a young mum u need to be in good health :) i think even if that was "normal" its not good and IMO u deffo did the right thing!

oh bonnie well done! am soo jealous! alcohol, dominos and 2lb off! :O well done u! lol u obvously did something right the rest of the time! :) x

i agree about bonnie...i know we say that luck doesnt come into it when losing weight but i still just want to say YOU JAMMY BUGGER BONNIE!!!!

Hahaha sorry, it's annoying isn't it - but I did run over 15 miles and swam for an hour...and I was good for 5 of the 7 days, so I guess that just counteracted the 7 slices of pizza! I am sure I will get my comeuppance this week, will struggle to exercise as much.

Back