TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

i get them from pizza hut every week so anoying

For Dominos: Stop SMS and email alerts
For Pizza Hut (from Pizza Hut) "...each time we send you marketing information by e-mail or SMS text messaging, we will provide an opportunity for you to unsubscribe from receiving further information from us."
For Papa Johns, text PJSTOP to 60777

No excuses for not doing this, Bassers.

tina_rachel said:
i get them from pizza hut every week so anoying

Hello :) havent seen you in here before! I get the pizza hut ones too - very annoying!!

Are you a lurker? Or are you joining us?.........we don't bite (unless u need it!!!)

Bonnie give your head a shake woman

Sue that mad me LOL

SMILEY very true and very right

Just checking in. More exercise done, a couple hours walking, feel slim today and my
Leggings keep falling down :/ attractive!! I found a size 12 coat from years ago where I popped 2 buttons off cos I was so fat and it's too bloody big WOOO had my 3 meals today and just gonna have fruit later. Got
My test tomorrow to see if I get into college, it's a
Practical make up, theme seasons, and I
Have to do a mood board. I chose winter cos my
Sis is gonna model and she is really blonde with blue eyes so will look good, I have to be creative. Oh hell. Wish me luck!!

1lb off at WI tonight, so I am still languishing in the doldrums of the 11 stones. Was slimmer of the month though, over 10lbs in 4 weeks apparently.

That's the good news. The bad news is that I left WI in such a childish grump, and bought a tescos pizza. Wouldn't be the end of the world- would have taken me to my BMR in cals for the day. But then OH came home and ordered a Dominoes (same text). I had a 'personal pizza' and HALF A BEN AND JERRYS TUB OF ICE CREAM.

So my cals for today were something like 2000 over my goal. I am not sure how I feel at the moment, I am a bit confused to be honest. Going off to think about things...

I don't know what you have to be confused about bonnie - you were in a strop as you 'only' lost a pound and thought "sod it - might as well eat whatever I want"

You KNOW how bad pizza is........IT'S REALLY BAD!!

I personally think slimmer of the month is awesome so no idea why you were beating yourself up!!

Still I guess now you have a reason to be mad at yourself....maybe that's why you did it. And you should be mad - BAD FORM!!

Come on bonnie!!! You can do this - you have proved that so far. What's going on?

BonnieBooBear said:
1lb off at WI tonight, so I am still languishing in the doldrums of the 11 stones. Was slimmer of the month though, over 10lbs in 4 weeks apparently.

That's the good news. The bad news is that I left WI in such a childish grump, and bought a tescos pizza. Wouldn't be the end of the world- would have taken me to my BMR in cals for the day. But then OH came home and ordered a Dominoes (same text). I had a 'personal pizza' and HALF A BEN AND JERRYS TUB OF ICE CREAM.

So my cals for today were something like 2000 over my goal. I am not sure how I feel at the moment, I am a bit confused to be honest. Going off to think about things...

Bonnie, you were in that mind set all day and I don't think it would have mattered what the scales said you were going to give in to temptation. Now I can't bollock you as I don't think I have that right just yet given the last few weeksive had. You could have come on here before the 2 pizzAs and ice cream but you knew we'd guilt you into not having it and at that moment you wanted it more than to lose weight, that's ok, it's your life, but now your back playing catch up again, like you was last week after the weekend. You lost 2 last week afte a bad weekend I imagine because from Monday to Wednesday you were ridiculously good and probably barely ate until weigh in, but then the cycle starts of not feeling like you can eat on weigh in day cos your scared of a gain, so you go hungry all day (which would explain the overwhelming cravings) and then splurge on the night as your too hungry to resist. And after you lectured me too....tut tut ;) heehee

I'm with Lou, I think today was one of those days you just wanted to give in. We've give you all the post WI advice before, but you really have to follow it. I think maybe eating the pizza last week made you feel you could get away with it? And after getting Slimmer of the Month too- there are other ways to celebrate!

I must admit, I am finding this week a struggle too. My friend sent me some chocolate from home which I received on Tuesday... and I ate all of it at lunchtime. I managed to reduce my food for the day and exercise it so I was 'within' cals but I was still really annoyed with myself for eating it all at once. That was a major issue for me before- not binging but kind of compulsive eating. I find it really hard to leave sweet foods alone once I have them and have to eat them all at once. I generally try to avoid having them in the house and to buy them one at a time if I fancy one. The only positive is, I've checked the scales and it doesn't seem to have done any damage but still... if I don't learn to leave sweet foods alone, I have a feeling I will be going around and around in circles with my eating.

I was also aiming to do 40 lengths in the pool last night and only managed 26. I don't know- I just didn't want to be there, I felt really p!ssed off and I knew the Koreans nearby were talking about me so I got really aggravated and got out. And I'll admit, I'm still quite annoyed with myself.

I have however, started downloading some Zumba DVDs since that sounds really fun and since that is apparently good for toning too.

I think having gotten in to the 12s and being about 'half-way'ish, it seems a bit psychologically harder. Despite how far I've come, knowing that I've still got a way to go is hard. And I know it sounds silly, but I'm really worried about getting to goal and finding that I haven't changed that much at all and that I still have a flabby tummy and wobbly thighs. Losing weight is held up as the be-all of having the 'perfect' body and I am discovering that it's not and I don't know... it just feels like I've got so much more to do before I get to where I want to be. Thinking about it has made it a bit overwhelming sometimes. This is generally why I aim for smaller goals, but I think I've been too busy focusing on the bigger picture of 'Oh, get to the BIG goal, then we'll see what exercise needs doing' etc etc and thinking about things like 'Using the gym will be easier when I move home. Maybe I can get a personal trainer when I move home. Maybe I can get some proper swimming lessons when I move home'... I would like to point out that I have no plans to move home until 2014.

I really need to focus on the here and now. My goals for this week include losing 1lb, doing two more runs on my elliptical, going for a walk and buying some running shoes and to stick to my 1350 calories a day. I think maybe by focusing on this, I'll stop worrying about the big stuff.

Anyway, I started today well- healthy breakfast of a Poached Egg and I'm 500ml of water down. :)

faery_lights said:
I'm with Lou, I think today was one of those days you just wanted to give in. We've give you all the post WI advice before, but you really have to follow it. I think maybe eating the pizza last week made you feel you could get away with it? And after getting Slimmer of the Month too- there are other ways to celebrate!

I must admit, I am finding this week a struggle too. My friend sent me some chocolate from home which I received on Tuesday... and I ate all of it at lunchtime. I managed to reduce my food for the day and exercise it so I was 'within' cals but I was still really annoyed with myself for eating it all at once. That was a major issue for me before- not binging but kind of compulsive eating. I find it really hard to leave sweet foods alone once I have them and have to eat them all at once. I generally try to avoid having them in the house and to buy them one at a time if I fancy one. The only positive is, I've checked the scales and it doesn't seem to have done any damage but still... if I don't learn to leave sweet foods alone, I have a feeling I will be going around and around in circles with my eating.

I was also aiming to do 40 lengths in the pool last night and only managed 26. I don't know- I just didn't want to be there, I felt really p!ssed off and I knew the Koreans nearby were talking about me so I got really aggravated and got out. And I'll admit, I'm still quite annoyed with myself.

I have however, started downloading some Zumba DVDs since that sounds really fun and since that is apparently good for toning too.

I think having gotten in to the 12s and being about 'half-way'ish, it seems a bit psychologically harder. Despite how far I've come, knowing that I've still got a way to go is hard. And I know it sounds silly, but I'm really worried about getting to goal and finding that I haven't changed that much at all and that I still have a flabby tummy and wobbly thighs. Losing weight is held up as the be-all of having the 'perfect' body and I am discovering that it's not and I don't know... it just feels like I've got so much more to do before I get to where I want to be. Thinking about it has made it a bit overwhelming sometimes. This is generally why I aim for smaller goals, but I think I've been too busy focusing on the bigger picture of 'Oh, get to the BIG goal, then we'll see what exercise needs doing' etc etc and thinking about things like 'Using the gym will be easier when I move home. Maybe I can get a personal trainer when I move home. Maybe I can get some proper swimming lessons when I move home'... I would like to point out that I have no plans to move home until 2014.

I really need to focus on the here and now. My goals for this week include losing 1lb, doing two more runs on my elliptical, going for a walk and buying some running shoes and to stick to my 1350 calories a day. I think maybe by focusing on this, I'll stop worrying about the big stuff.

Anyway, I started today well- healthy breakfast of a Poached Egg and I'm 500ml of water down. :)

I do that, look at the end goal which I HAVE to reach by that date or I'm in masses of trouble, and I panic, one day/meal at a time. The eating of sweet things in one go is probably eating then all to get them out the way, you know you shouldn't be doing it so why don't you ask your friend to send you something else? Something you can resist?

I ate my exercise cals back last night, not something I usually do but I was hungry after running about all day, got another busy day today and I'm not feeling too great I must admit, I'm aching all over and my chest feels tight, weig in on Friday I really hope I've lost, I've checked MFP and I have done everything I need to to lose at least a pound so if I don't lose I don't know why.

I do that, look at the end goal which I HAVE to reach by that date or I'm in masses of trouble, and I panic, one day/meal at a time. The eating of sweet things in one go is probably eating then all to get them out the way, you know you shouldn't be doing it so why don't you ask your friend to send you something else? Something you can resist?

I ate my exercise cals back last night, not something I usually do but I was hungry after running about all day, got another busy day today and I'm not feeling too great I must admit, I'm aching all over and my chest feels tight, weig in on Friday I really hope I've lost, I've checked MFP and I have done everything I need to to lose at least a pound so if I don't lose I don't know why.

My friend used to send me chocolate every couple of weeks- this was actually the first chocolate she sent since my birthday back in May and I actually requested just ONE Mars Bar- but her Mum gave her another big bar to put in. She understands about the fact I am trying to be healthier so she only sent it because I asked. Note to self- don't ask.

I definitely have the 'eat and get rid of it' mentality. A bit silly, but I always feel that if I eat it, it won't be there to taunt me so to speak!

Just keep calm about weigh in. Focus on eating right today and your appointment at the college! You'll be fine :)

Hahaha Sue I know what you mean. One of my colleagues is sitting opposite me right now with three slices of white toast (we get free food here, the kitchen is full of it to munch at any time) dripping in butter and covered in jam, marmite and peanut butter respectively. I guess temptation is always going to be there in one guise or another. You can't remove the tempation, but you can change how you respond to i....oh bugger, who am I kidding. Grrrrr

Think about how clogged her arteries are going to be. mwahahaha

This has been brewing all day. Give yourself a good kicking and get back on track.

I am def part of the eat it and its gone club! I hate seeing it there and knowing its there if i shouldnt have it. for instance if my bf goes on a treats run to the shop - normally he is good and only buys enough for himself but will share a sneaky square of choc if i have enough syns left etc. but sometimes he forgets that i cant have things and buys waaaaay too much so i can see it there and i just have to eat it to make it go away!!

argh!!!!

Thank you all. I feel really silly now, what a stupid thing to do. My 'strop' was because I wanted to be in the 10's, and ironically I have now put myself even further away. It is just the 11's are taking longer than I wanted.

Anyway, I have gone away and had a think. It is unrealistic of me to think that I can go my whole life without pizza. But conversely, I can't keep dropping this 'bomb' every few weeks. I have looked up all of the calories in dominoes and next time, I will have a personal veggie pizza (680 cals) and a choc pudding (202 cals) and fit it into my daily calory allowance.

I am also thinking of upping my daily cals as at 1200 I have been feeling a bit deprived this week, and it has been a struggle, which I think contributed to my blowout. I am also struggling because running long distances on the weekend (my longest is 10 miles but that will have to go up further before the Cardiff half) means I have to eat more otherwise my muscles don't recover properly and I turn a bit Zombie. So from now on I am going to be on 1300 cals a day and 1500 on days I have run. And this week I AM NOT EATING ONE SINGLE CALORIE OVER MY ALLOWANCE. Not one!

Thanks for the support and I am sorry to be such a hypocrite after blasting Lou as well :-(

Eeeeeek just had to share, ordered a pair of size 12 trews on Ebay for my holiday, they are a size 12 and arrived to my work just now. Couldn't resist trying them on in the loos and guess what...(despite the pizza) THEY ONLY BLEEDING FIT!! Haven't been a 12 for so long, in fact only for two weeks in 2008, so I am flippin DE -LIGHTED. It may be that they are just a generous size, so my next goal is to be a comfortable 12 everwhere. When it is good, the feeling of loosing weight is the best in the world.

Good job Bonnie! Sounds like you've got a plan to deal with it! And fab news about the trousers. I can't tell you how great I find it that all my clothes are loose on me now! Hoping to be a 14 when I head home in February- and I have never been a 14!

i cant have 1200 every day, i have around 1500 a day, some days less, some more, but i keep track on mfp and make sure my weekly amount is not above 1500, not sure if its working or not as i dont get weighed until friday. id be happy with a pound a week, steady weight loss, ive literally lost nothing now for a month, ive lost and regained, ive since increased my exercise and am eating loads better, so i hope i see the result i deserve

Good job Bonnie! Sounds like you've got a plan to deal with it! And fab news about the trousers. I can't tell you how great I find it that all my clothes are loose on me now! Hoping to be a 14 when I head home in February- and I have never been a 14!

How fab FL to go home after such a long time. Your family and friends won't recognise you! Have you told them you have been loosing?

Back