TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Right - its Friday (weigh day) and thankfully I am back at 8st 9lb (2 lb to target)

So I have lost most of the holiday lbs now but honestly I didn't deserve to as I haven't been 100% since I got back - haven't had the money to buy much food so been eating less than usual fruit and veggies etc.

AND it's lady fun week so I won't hold my breath for a loss next week tbh as it will prob catch up in me. BUT I am slowly getting the hang of it again and I have been 100% today despite going to my parents for dinner (bless my step-mum).

I need to keep focus so I don't throw this week away!!

Amazing, especially your waist. What a difference! I wish I had bothered to measure myself at the beginning. Well done you, how satisfying that must be.
Yeah, it's been a real boost. I find it really 'hard' to see if I've lost weight on my tummy, but I can't argue with a tape measure. I'm obviously getting smaller. I remember Emma mentioned an app you can use to measure inches lost using pictures. Called Bodyshot or something. I couldn't find it in the android app store in Korea, but it might be worth a look. Speaking of which, where IS Emma? Everyone's gone AWOL!

Right - its Friday (weigh day) and thankfully I am back at 8st 9lb (2 lb to target)

So I have lost most of the holiday lbs now but honestly I didn't deserve to as I haven't been 100% since I got back - haven't had the money to buy much food so been eating less than usual fruit and veggies etc.

AND it's lady fun week so I won't hold my breath for a loss next week tbh as it will prob catch up in me. BUT I am slowly getting the hang of it again and I have been 100% today despite going to my parents for dinner (bless my step-mum).

I need to keep focus so I don't throw this week away!!

Good work Sparty. I honestly don't believe we lose weight magically (think about how hard it is normally) so you've obviously done something right. It is awesome that you are close to Target! Keep it up and you'll be there soon!

Well, drum roll please .... GOAL! Woo Hoo! On week 69 (snigger, snigger!) I have reached my target of 10 stone. So pleased and proof that if I can do it, then anyone can.

Got to shoot off now - work to do (boring) but will be back later and will be posting some before, during and after pics, along with my feet on the scales showing 10 stone - when I can work out how to do it!

I've only gone and bloody done it! :D

Well done - week 69 - and you've done it! yea!!!!!!!

faery_lights said:
Yeah, it's been a real boost. I find it really 'hard' to see if I've lost weight on my tummy, but I can't argue with a tape measure. I'm obviously getting smaller. I remember Emma mentioned an app you can use to measure inches lost using pictures. Called Bodyshot or something. I couldn't find it in the android app store in Korea, but it might be worth a look. Speaking of which, where IS Emma? Everyone's gone AWOL!

Good work Sparty. I honestly don't believe we lose weight magically (think about how hard it is normally) so you've obviously done something right. It is awesome that you are close to Target! Keep it up and you'll be there soon!

Ive been on holiday got back yesterday with a whopping 3lb gain!! Had an amazing time and most ov that gain is larger dont usually drink it but it was the cheapest so im back 2 it today gunna go to the market n get sum meat n veggies :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
Well, drum roll please .... GOAL! Woo Hoo! On week 69 (snigger, snigger!) I have reached my target of 10 stone. So pleased and proof that if I can do it, then anyone can.

Got to shoot off now - work to do (boring) but will be back later and will be posting some before, during and after pics, along with my feet on the scales showing 10 stone - when I can work out how to do it!

Wow!!! Well dun sue :) how gud do u feel hun? :D

Yaaaay sue! Good on ya girl! That is brilliant news - I'm so do proud of you! I cant wait to see your piccies :) :) :)

Nice to see a basser cross the finish line......we will all be chasing ya ;)

Cat Lover Sue said:

Wow well done girl!!!! Proud of ya xx

Catlover, that's AMAZING!!! You're nearly half the size you started out! CRIKEY!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics. Rod will be sorry he missed this one!

hey guys, spent the past few days fishing! eurgh! lol living outdoors is not my thing lol, was bursting for a wee the whole time lol!
well i wasnt great, we took a bbq with every intention of eating well etc but due to circumstances beyond our control (shop being closed down) we werent able to buy the meat n salad etc that we wanted to, so we ordered a pizza (delivered to the lake) wasso hungry that day (would have been the 1st thing i ate) so i had 2 slices, i felt like i could have eaten the whole thing, but stopped at 2 slices and the feeling of hunger soon passed
then yesterday hubbys friend came to the lake n sat with kids n fishing stuff while me n hubby went in search of a shop and found one, we had bacon sandwiches , which again i know isnt best but i did the best i could by having only 1, no butter and removed all visible fat , then we had bbq meats and salad fir dinner. did LOADS of walking with the dog n kids through the woods and up n down sand hills (old quarry) and back home today and back on plan with a fat free yog n strawberries and blackberries for b/fast. i am hoping that the pizza being the ONLY thing i ate that day, and the walking hasnt caused too much of a gain, and im gonna try n keep syns low to compensate, but if i have a gain on tues im hoping it will be small and ill know why. at that time it was a choice of eating or not and i chose to eat lol

Loolahoop I think you did well all in all. U had a couple of slices of pizza but have been as sensible as possible considering where you were!

Did ya catch any bass? ;)

nope no bass lol, kids caught loads of baby perch and hubby caught 2 carp and i caught 1 lol in all honesty though i wouldnt know what fish i caught lol could be a goldfish (although would have been a massive gold fish lol) for all i knew hahah only going by what hubby told me

Thanks for all your shout outs bassers! Much appreciated. Got Mr Sue to take a pic this morning so just need to sort out how to post them on here. I could be some time! :D

Ok Bassers. Here's a few pics on my weight loss journey. 6.5 stone lost in 69 weeks.

Me just prior to starting my diet - 18 April 2011 - weighing in at 16 stone 7 lbs :eek:

Mull 2011 Cannon.jpg

I am wearing size 22/24 top and jeans from Evans - and the jeans were getting tight.

Me exactly one year later - at this point I weigh 11 stone 3lbs:

100_4082.jpg

Wearing size 16 top and jeans here.

Me this very morning after hitting my target of 10 stone!

Sue - GOAL DAY - 1 Sept 2012.jpg

Wearing size 14 top and jeans. Jeans are loose and on last belt hole!

The scales (apologies for photo but hubby took it a bit wonky in all the excitement)!:

Sue GOAL 1 Sept 2012.jpg

Edit: You need to click on the photos to see me in all my glory!

Aw thanks Getting Fit - I know feels like we've "known" each other for ages! I hope Kron is ok - I owe an awful lot of this to her. :) xxx

600 is that it? lol felt like 2000 as i was eating it! lol well i feel a lot better now

just checked on mfp and its probably less...

Ok Bassers. Here's a few pics on my weight loss journey. 6.5 stone lost in 69 weeks.

Me just prior to starting my diet - 18 April 2011 - weighing in at 16 stone 7 lbs :eek:

View attachment 61813

I am wearing size 22/24 top and jeans from Evans - and the jeans were getting tight.

Me exactly one year later - at this point I weigh 11 stone 3lbs:

View attachment 61814

Wearing size 16 top and jeans here.

Me this very morning after hitting my target of 10 stone!

View attachment 61816

Wearing size 14 top and jeans. Jeans are loose and on last belt hole!

The scales (apologies for photo but hubby took it a bit wonky in all the excitement)!:

View attachment 61819

Edit: You need to click on the photos to see me in all my glory!

WOWEEEEE check you out!! thats absolutely amazing, you look like a different person completely. you must be very very proud, im proud of ya!!!

Back