TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

loolahoop said:
well i STS tonight :( erm kinda annoyed, but deserved i think! i hadnt been "bad" as in i havent binged on foods or deliberately eaten "naughty" foods, just not really kept track of what i was eating, havent been keeping food diary, havent been tracking on MFP, so all my own fault, although i was hoping for at least a small loss with all the extra walking and with starting the running, but nope i was too relaxed and the scales showed it!
i wasnt going to go to WI tonight, not coz i was expecting a bad result, just coz i am lacking in funds lol, but my lovely SWC said not to worry about it n i could pay double next week, so i am pleased i went, but i had decided before i even knew i was going that i needed to buck my ideas up this week! i need to keep track of my syns,and all those dashes of milk in my coffee etc, coz they soon add up!
hubby is back at work now, after a week off, kids back to school so routine all back on track and im going back to basics with SW starting again like it was my 1st week again, reading lots and making sure im not going over my syns, watching my portions etc..
also carrying on with the walking the dog and the couch to 5 k and back to the 3.6mile school run too!

Sorry I missed this last night with my doggy dilemma. Oh well, of you haven't tracked and been relaxed then what do you expect? Glad you have a plan, make sure you stick to it you don't want a sts to turn into a gain.

Question for rod and gettingfit, how do you know how many miles you've walked, do you have a gadget that you use?

yep, its called a clock

I can walk about 2.5 - 3 miles in an hour, depending on terrain - this was just easy flat fields mostly and woods - I was out 2hrs 20 mins

hence an approx six miler

don't bank on it

I'd be well dischuffed if my missus smashed £200 in on gear that I'd want her out of

see, not all blokes are that fussed on lingerie, I'm not for a start - I like women naked!!

and £200!!!

thats half of one of these...YIKES!!

Tenryu Injection SP82M LCF - Tenryu - Rods : Mr Fish Jersey

Only just noticed this you cheeky bugger! Not sure what you're thinking of but my undies are classy everyday stuff as opposed to crotchless knickers and peep hole bras!! Hoping if I do ever get knocked over though its on a Saturday as this is the only day I match bra and knickers.

Oh and seeing as its my money, Mr S doesn't get a say.

Now go and play with your tackle! :D

Just got weighed. Lost another pound since Friday :)

Nice on Lou. It's amazing how many calories you can burn shouting at your hubbie! :D

Only just noticed this you cheeky bugger! Not sure what you're thinking of but my undies are classy everyday stuff as opposed to crotchless knickers and peep hole bras!! Hoping if I do ever get knocked over though its on a Saturday as this is the only day I match bra and knickers.

Oh and seeing as its my money, Mr S doesn't get a say.

Now go and play with your tackle! :D

you talk to men like that....

you wouldn't need lingerie either

:cool:

no i said AGES ago i couldnt do it, and i dont agree with this nothing counts until official weigh in crap, if youve lost weight youve lost it regardless what day you get weighed ;) stop raining on my parade bnonnie bossy boots lol :D heehee

Sorry, I must have missed that one. Am chuffed for you, your ticker is catching up, I better pray for a good loss tonight!

Don't want to upset someone so I'm leaving this thread as I can't bite my tongue any more.

I ditched a lot of facebook friends this week as there always seem to be negative posts and I feel it's happened here over the last couple of weeks.

I want to be surrounded by positive people and positive posts not me,me,me all the time.

Unsubscribing so Good Luck and hope you get to where you want to be.:)

Don't go GF! Your constantly decreasing avatar keeps me going :-(

Now wondering if it is me that has upset you? Hope not...

Don't want to upset someone so I'm leaving this thread as I can't bite my tongue any more.

I ditched a lot of facebook friends this week as there always seem to be negative posts and I feel it's happened here over the last couple of weeks.

I want to be surrounded by positive people and positive posts not me,me,me all the time.

Unsubscribing so Good Luck and hope you get to where you want to be.:)

respect and thank you

for the record I've been on me hols!!!!

;)

Back