TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

awesome work sparty and rod!
dont know what is going on with me! i deffo need a kick up the arse or a slap or summin!! just feel so ...eurgh!? i duna just really like fed up! im not wanting to give in to any foods or anything like that, been extra good this week so far, been out running, walking LOADS with the kids and the dog, but still feeling like im getting nowhere! kinda like this weight is never gonna come off, i know it will if i work for it, am even thinking about taking a couiple of weeks off from group WI (not from SW eating) just so i can get the 1st week boost of motivation back...if that makes sense?? but on the other hand i dont know if that would do more damage than good... like would it put me in the mindset of "got 2 weeks off, got 2 weeks to loose it, so this ( whatever i shouldnt be eating) wont matter just this once" then starting on that slippery slope...
oh i am sorry for the ramblings, just kinda feeling like ive hit a wall (in my motivation and PMA i mean) x

right lets have a little sweep up

this thread is for weight loss issues

if you feel meh, eurgh or any other of your unintelligible girls noises, take it downstairs

If I see any more meh, eurgh or grumblings you will feel a lot more meh, eurgh etc after I'm done than you did before

I don't care how you feel, this is tough love. grumbling only serves to tell me that you are doing what you should be doing, in which case you have F-ALL to grumble about

so ratchet it down, I am taking control of MY thread and theres the door sisters if you no like, I shall sleep fine and dandy

Rod the Bass said:
right lets have a little sweep up

this thread is for weight loss issues

if you feel meh, eurgh or any other of your unintelligible girls noises, take it downstairs

If I see any more meh, eurgh or grumblings you will feel a lot more meh, eurgh etc after I'm done than you did before

I don't care how you feel, this is tough love. grumbling only serves to tell me that you are doing what you should be doing, in which case you have F-ALL to grumble about

so ratchet it down, I am taking control of MY thread and theres the door sisters if you no like, I shall sleep fine and dandy

Well said that man! Lately this thread has been teetering so its good to see TL being re-instilled & control taken back :)

Hello and welcome to the newbies :) don't forget that tough love works both ways so if someone steps out of line then u need to dish out tough love too!!

1lb off for me today so 1 more pesky lb til I join sue at target.

Come on Sparty you can do it! xxx

final lb of holiday bloat gone

PLUS an extra one!!

Had a great week on the plan plus a few walks and a cliff yomp last night

BOOM

come on sisters, lets drive it home and get back on the jazz

Told you so! Easy come, easy go. Nice one Rod. :)

ok sorry :(, for me it is a weightloss issue, but thats fine, like u said, your thread :) x

it's not because you said it's not anything to do with wanting foods!

It's a life thing

take it downstairs, thats what its for

up here we do damage not repair it

you're told, still love you, get on with it

Nice work chief - easy come easy go for your holiday gain so it welcome in the lounge again :)

Let's all kick some ass this month and get some decent losses racked up!

BOOM! Operation Buffer has begun. 1lb loss for me so now into the 9 stone bracket! Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo! :)

BOOM! Operation Buffer has begun. 1lb loss for me so now into the 9 stone bracket! Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo! :)

Fantastic work Sue! You're such an inspiration! You rock! :D

Ah...can't imagine what it must be like to hit single figures - wasn't even that weight when I WAS 9. Well done.

Cheers Bassers. Much appreciated. Really pleased as didn't expect to lose this week once I'd worked out my average weight loss rate for the last 1/2 stone. Delighted though! :)

Just checking in, have managed to shift that 6 pounds, turned our to be bread bloat, keeping it lean and green this past two weeks has git me back to 13st on the button. Am having some red wine and dark chocolate tonight but nothing excessive. My hospital sagas are much better, but I really need to get my head back in the exercise space. Am thinking of buying an elliptical trainer, anyone have experience of them, worth the spend? I used to have a really good treadmill and loved it but the motor blew and it was almost as much to fix as a new one! Just thinking the knees and shin splints might appreciate the elliptical more now!

Oops, sorry should have posted in the couch thread!

Just checking in, have managed to shift that 6 pounds, turned our to be bread bloat, keeping it lean and green this past two weeks has git me back to 13st on the button. Am having some red wine and dark chocolate tonight but nothing excessive. My hospital sagas are much better, but I really need to get my head back in the exercise space. Am thinking of buying an elliptical trainer, anyone have experience of them, worth the spend? I used to have a really good treadmill and loved it but the motor blew and it was almost as much to fix as a new one! Just thinking the knees and shin splints might appreciate the elliptical more now!

This post looks fine in here to me. Congrats on shifting the bloat! Keep up the eating and you'll be fine- the odd treat is nothing to worry about as long as it stays odd!

I have an elliptical and I love it! I got mine from a Korean website and I suspect they'll be more expensive at home but I do a 40 minute run 3 times a week on mine (I've built up slowly) and it's awesome. Want to start running outside soon though now that my fitness level is up. But I would recommend it.

Have had a pretty good weekend- had dinner out so ate a few of my exercise calories but nothing major. Weigh-in tomorrow and I should definitely see a good result!

Back