TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

hey guys :)
hope everyone doing well, not been about, had a few issues to sort,but stuck to plan, i have WI tomorrow after 2 weeks off (off WI, not off plan!) so im hoping for at least 3lb off :) sooooo tempted to go to tesco and use their scales, my scales have been saying 10.8 -10.10 (dodgy scales!) so i am hoping for a 10.9 at WI tomorrow lol.
kinda feeling like ive let myself down a bit as started snacking again the past week or so (still on plan etc, like fruit so nothing that should make me gain!) but am back on tha no snacking again from today, deffo feel more in control just having my 3 meals a day!
am REALLY craving the apple n toffee crumble with custard that hubby has brought for desert for him and the kids, but i WILL be strong lol!
also FINALLY got a pair of trainers for running :) well have ordered em today fo hopefully be here later in the week, am starting the C25K agagin tonight, started a few weeks ago but was ill, then just put it off..blah blah, but as soon as kids ready for bed im off out lol!

sounds like u have a plan sparty! :D hope u r all recovered after ur op,
and really good to see u well and truely back on it lou! and 10.6!! well done!! cant wait til im at 10.6...seems a lifetime away though :/ lol

oh and i also have updated my goal! maybe a more realistic one this time? lol i set myself 10st for 1st october - my wedding anniversary, but well thats deffo not gonna happen lol, but my new target is for 9.13 for xmas, which is not only inthe 9st zone! :O :O but will also be a 3.5st loss for me :) X

hopefully bonnie and smiley are ok and getting on with what needs to be done :) actually nervous about WI tonight, really want 3lb off, that would work out to 1lb a week that i havent weighed, so quite realistic i think! oh and week1 day 1 of C25K done last night :) i have worked out that il do it on a mon, thurs and sat, then still doing my 1-2 hr walk on the days inbetween. im back on this!! lol

well i would just like to say BOOM! 6lb off!!!! cant believe it haha (this is over 3 weeks mind u :) )but i was really hoping for 10.9 and i got 10.61/2 :O omg soo happy...0.5lb from3st loss! :) next week it will be mine! :) averages to 2lb a week for past 3 weeks and i never usually loose that much! all the extra walking is finally starting to pay off i rekon :) X

loolahoop said:
well i would just like to say BOOM! 6lb off!!!! cant believe it haha (this is over 3 weeks mind u :) )but i was really hoping for 10.9 and i got 10.61/2 :O omg soo happy...0.5lb from3st loss! :) next week it will be mine! :) averages to 2lb a week for past 3 weeks and i never usually loose that much! all the extra walking is finally starting to pay off i rekon :) X

Aw wow well done, we're almost the same weight!! So pleased for you

loolahoop said:
thanks lou, was only earlier i was saying how 10.6 seems forever away, definitely did not expect tonights result! :)

It's great when that happens isn't it? I found I lost more when I stopped going to group tbh, it's weird. Whatever you've been doing, keep doing it!!

I'm SOOOO hungry today, I've got a mega busy 3 days then am away all weekend, this is my
Only rest day and I think that's why.

Wow well done Loolahoop!

I'm still here and behaving, lol, have been logging cals rather than doing SW this week Saxon a course and it just feels easier to control that way than as it's sandwich lunches everyday and feel like if I was logging syns for sandwiches I'd be stressing over it.

Bit of a stressful week tbh, son is poorly so I didn't do any exercise last night as he kept waking up and wouldn't sleep without me, but am at least ensuring I'm not comfort eating due to tiredness.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to see that you are sticking to it hells!

I'm doing well so far this week. I went out for dinner last night and was able to battle some peer pressure calls to drink, got complimented on my weightloss, and stopped eating when I was full. I also extremely annoyed yesterday and made it through without resorting to food. Today at lunchtime, I left some of my lunch which is VERY unusual (One of my issues is the need to always clear my plate.) and I'm going to do a run on my elliptical and go for a walk tonight. I even skipped my school lunch of fried rice and headed home to have some leftover chilli (No rice, just chilli) today. Feeling back in the saddle and I am very excited about Japan now. Oh and I've noticed that one of my bras is too big on the back- made me feel really good!!

I have researched the hostel I'll be staying in and they have a breakfast buffet which is 'Breads, Buns , Scramble eggs , Cereals, Potetoes , Sausages , Fruits cocktail, Yogurt,Coffee , Tea , Milk , Orange juice' (Please enjoy the mis-spellings) which I can definitely make something out of. Sausages, Eggs, Fruit, Yoghurt and Cereal all sound very doable! I'm not going to be watching my calories too closely but I think sticking to three meals a day and no snacking and plenty of water and exercising will be great. Apparently I can rent bikes too! I think I should be fine :D

How exciting Faery, my cousin lives in Japan ( teaching English) it looks great.

Well done on all your achievements this week, clothes feeling looser is a huge boost, I wore a top yesterday that I had to get OH to zip up last time I wore it as it was so tight, yesterday it felt loose across my back, so hope that's the back fat shrinking!

How exciting Faery, my cousin lives in Japan ( teaching English) it looks great.

Well done on all your achievements this week, clothes feeling looser is a huge boost, I wore a top yesterday that I had to get OH to zip up last time I wore it as it was so tight, yesterday it felt loose across my back, so hope that's the back fat shrinking!

I teach English in Korea! (The non-crazy one!)

It's always nice getting smaller. My size 16s are all a little lose though I'm not convinced that I'm *quite* a 14 yet. But we'll see. I hope you have a great day- you must be up dead early!!

faery_lights said:
I teach English in Korea! (The non-crazy one!)

It's always nice getting smaller. My size 16s are all a little lose though I'm not convinced that I'm *quite* a 14 yet. But we'll see. I hope you have a great day- you must be up dead early!!

It's work time now.. But was up just after 5am with my kids! Well done on shrinking out of a 16, I'm just finding my 18's getting loose and getting back into my 16's!

Well im not happy :( decided totrack my weight daily for a week just to see wat happens n ive been perfect food wise and for the last 2 days the weights been going up not down!!! Really annoying stupid body

It could be anything! Just keep doing what you are doing and the weight WILL drop eventually. Maybe up your water intake a little? Our weight fluctuates daily- I personally find Daily weighing just makes me obsessive, but if it's getting you down, put the scales away and come back to them on your weigh-in day. Daily weighing isn't a good habit for everyone! :)

Back