TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

am back from a lovely weekend away :) cant say i was 100% good, but had a really good time :) i made the best food choices i felt i could when we went out to eat so was happy with that, but had a fair bit to drink and an ice cream on the beach lol! but like i said i had a really good time, im hoping i can get away with a STS, but im not too bothered even if i do gain a little bit as i really enjoyed myself, i am back on it today and it will be gone soon enough, but if i do manage to scrape a 1/2lb loss i will be ecstatic lol!

Struggling tonight with cravings. Have done so well until today. I made the decision to take the weekend off which is fine and today I did great until tonight and I've been picking. I just tallied it all up and my cals are way too high. Working the next 3 nights so should be better. Why is it so hard to get back on track once you fall off?

I see rod, smiley and bonnie are still AWOL wonder what's going on?

We're all at risk without Rod and what with Faery in Japan and Lou eating too much and Emma and her pizza and dough balls (what on earth are they? They sound more like something people exercise with!) GET A GRIP BASSERS!!!!!!!
3 healthy meals a day is all you need. If you must have a pizza, then get of your arris and make one. A lot fewer calories than industrial carp! Kneading the dough uses calories too hahaha!
Really, if you cook up a storm SW-style, you can't have cravings as you can eat everything. BACK ON TRACK.

ahhh im going it alone!! have decided (due to a few things...mainly money!) that i wont be going to SW anymore and im actually scared lol, im really scared that i will give in and fall off completely now that i dont have the fear of public WI!
but... im doing this for me, nobody else, so paying a fiver to be weighed everyweek is silly and definitely nothing tio be scared of! i know the diet, i know it works, and i have the fear of you guys should i slip up! am going back to use MFP again (username is loolahoop if anyone wants to add btw) breakfast already entered :) and i have lost 2 inches off my thigh this month! :) very pleased with that, hate my thighs lol! and also as im going this alone, i have decided to make fridays my WI day, i think that will keep me better focused for the weekends :) week 2 run 1 of C25K tonight, should have been run 2, but am running a little behind after my weekend away, but will have caught up by sunday :)

I'm back! Japan was amazing and I had a great time. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning but it's a gain for sure. I didn't watch what I ate at all, but I feel no guilt. I could have been better but it was a holiday and I enjoyed myself. I just have to accept that a gain is the consequence of it and deal with it. Also, lady fun time is due so I'm all kinds of bloated! That being said, I kept up with my water intake and did heaps of walking (I also did heaps of eating, hence why it's a gain). Going low carb for the next few days, got my exercise and food planned. In fact, I planned my food for this weekend before I left last weekend and it's been a real help so far. I think it's going to make getting back into it easier! Maybe something to consider- if you have an event, plan your food for the couple of days after before you go and write a shopping list.

Great work on the Bridesmaid dress Lou. It's October now and my aim is to hit 12 stone by the end of the month. Let's get cracking!!

faery_lights said:
I'm back! Japan was amazing and I had a great time. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning but it's a gain for sure. I didn't watch what I ate at all, but I feel no guilt. I could have been better but it was a holiday and I enjoyed myself. I just have to accept that a gain is the consequence of it and deal with it. Also, lady fun time is due so I'm all kinds of bloated! That being said, I kept up with my water intake and did heaps of walking (I also did heaps of eating, hence why it's a gain). Going low carb for the next few days, got my exercise and food planned. In fact, I planned my food for this weekend before I left last weekend and it's been a real help so far. I think it's going to make getting back into it easier! Maybe something to consider- if you have an event, plan your food for the couple of days after before you go and write a shopping list.

Great work on the Bridesmaid dress Lou. It's October now and my aim is to hit 12 stone by the end of the month. Let's get cracking!!

I'm still really struggling, I'm not sure why either, I'm just feeling really hungry all the time and all I can think about is food it's like being tortured. I need to get a grip. I am going to do a online shop in a minute and get some better foods in and make some sort of a plan. It's official weigh in tomorrow a d all week I've been reading a 2 pound gain, but I reckon it will be more tomorrow as I've struggled to get back on it. I think I need to not have time "off" as it just spirals me out of control, it's like opening a can of worms.

loolahoop said:
welldone lou :) are u feeling bit more positive now u havent gained as much as u thought? x

Oh I gained what I thought lol I just managed to lose it again haha. I feel I've been rubbish on the diet front this week but I can't have been, weight doesn't accidentally fall off lol. I weigh every day to get an average as I've found that sometimes my weight will shoot up by upto 3 pound for no reason like pigging out and if I happen to weigh in on that day it's soul destroying, I've found seeing the natural fluctuations in my weight on a daily basis is actually helpful. I've got an app called weight diary and you put in your weight every day and it gives you the average for the week and puts it in a graph it's quite good. I want to be closer to 10 stone by the end of October, i want to be 10 stone by then but not setting a target as such, just a round about area so I don't start worrying about it. I have another hen do at the end of November so would want to definitely Be in the 9s by then. Best get cracking!!

I can't get my head in the game recently. I have been terrible and lazy with food! Heeeeelp!!

My holiday is 5 weeks tomorrow and I feel like a bloated whale!! :(

Back