TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Well done Sparty, and bless your bf :)

I had some homemade white bread yesterday and feel so bloated today so am having a low carb day as my trousers for work felt tight!

I'm currently waiting for green flag as my car has broken down, the good news is that I had to leave it this morning parked up and leg it to a 9am meeting about a mile away then back afterwards, so have had a brisk walk to get my heart rate up, lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hells2012sw said:
Well done Sparty, and bless your bf :)

I had some homemade white bread yesterday and feel so bloated today so am having a low carb day as my trousers for work felt tight!

I'm currently waiting for green flag as my car has broken down, the good news is that I had to leave it this morning parked up and leg it to a 9am meeting about a mile away then back afterwards, so have had a brisk walk to get my heart rate up, lol

Oh dear hope ur car is ok and well done on the exercise :)

emma_partington27 said:
Well been to the gym went on the bike and it killed me only managed 20 mins! But i suppose its betta than nothing

20 mins sweating is better than 20 mins not:) well done!

Car fine, typically mysterious fault and light fixed itself as soon as the man tinkered!

I'm slightly addicted to the SW quiches I made for this week and need to stop eating them!!

Let's do it together Lou. I really want to get back on track - I need to weigh myself again too. There is no way I'm still at 1lb to go. I reckon a gain of at least 5/6 lbs to own up to. But with my
Holiday looming and a bikini to fit into im gonna give it a good go the next 4.5 weeks.

I've got a work thing all afternoon so having to eat lunch at 11:00 today as they aren't providing food. I brought my pasta dish again so it might see me through but I am Keeping an apple back for an afternoon snack just in case - and steering clear of biscuits.

well, as promised im back to it today, but not tracking cals, im doing sw again, i feel so unhealthy and ive started eating rubbish whilst tracking cals...like sunday, having a double cheeseburger all day...unhealthy food and it used virtually all my cals up, not worth it. so im going back to free/superfree foood but going to watch my portions and not binge. i always say if its not working then change it...and right now what im doing isnt working so im going to give this a shot, plus oi feel so much healthier when doing sw. right...off for my sw quiche :)

Well done Lou!

I'm on it today and been good up til now. Although my work event is so boring I thought I might fall asleep!! Have had one biscuit in the coffee break and I'm countin it as 4 syns (which I think is on the safe side?) I had 3 syns at lunch so today is going well.

well, as promised im back to it today, but not tracking cals, im doing sw again, i feel so unhealthy and ive started eating rubbish whilst tracking cals...like sunday, having a double cheeseburger all day...unhealthy food and it used virtually all my cals up, not worth it. so im going back to free/superfree foood but going to watch my portions and not binge. i always say if its not working then change it...and right now what im doing isnt working so im going to give this a shot, plus oi feel so much healthier when doing sw. right...off for my sw quiche :)

Well done Lou!

I'm on it today and been good up til now. Although my work event is so boring I thought I might fall asleep!! Have had one biscuit in the coffee break and I'm countin it as 4 syns (which I think is on the safe side?) I had 3 syns at lunch so today is going well.

good going girlies :) i am going back to SW (as in group!) lol missed last week and decided to go it alone...but i dont like it lol

lost 1lb, so 10st 5.5 :) am getting closer to those 9s, but i still feel like ill never get there :/ like they still seem unachievable to me for some reason.

loolahoop said:
lost 1lb, so 10st 5.5 :) am getting closer to those 9s, but i still feel like ill never get there :/ like they still seem unachievable to me for some reason.

Dont b silly ur nearly there hun just take it 1lb at a time in 6lbs time u will b in the 9's how amazing will u feel then??

Well ive managed to do an actual 100% day not 1 syn over and plenty left whoop no heres to day 2!

thanks emma!! im still amazed that im even under 10 and half stone! lol i certainly dont feel like it, think my head still needs to catch up with my weight loss! lol

well done on the 100% day, just do the same today too! u just did it so u know u can again! :D x

looouuuu.... what u doing?! come, on, even i know u r better and stronger than this!! pizza as a result of an argument?! seriously? even u know thats silly!! someone once told me comfort/stress eating cant solve anything...ITS ONLY FOOD!
maybe u should re-read ur own thread about weightloss being in ur head? ive made myself a little book, kinda like a diary i suppose, got my start weight, goal weights etc in it as well as fav recipes, meal plans etc and also some good quotes, and i also have a page where i have actually copied out ur post as it made so much sense to me and made me think yeah! i can do this!!
and also.... im only 1/2lb behind uuu....im catching u up... lol come on get ur arse into gear, i know u dont like loosing ;) lol x

loolahoop said:
looouuuu.... what u doing?! come, on, even i know u r better and stronger than this!! pizza as a result of an argument?! seriously? even u know thats silly!! someone once told me comfort/stress eating cant solve anything...ITS ONLY FOOD!
maybe u should re-read ur own thread about weightloss being in ur head? ive made myself a little book, kinda like a diary i suppose, got my start weight, goal weights etc in it as well as fav recipes, meal plans etc and also some good quotes, and i also have a page where i have actually copied out ur post as it made so much sense to me and made me think yeah! i can do this!!
and also.... im only 1/2lb behind uuu....im catching u up... lol come on get ur arse into gear, i know u dont like loosing ;) lol x

Tbh I just can't seem to find the time or routine to do it. I'm so busy working 2 jobs, looking after the 2 little ones all day, and I'm trying to start my own business on top, then the girls have been ill its getting to 3pm and I'm realising I haven't eaten, then I'm making good choices but then I'm so hungry that later on after running about for 5 hours I just do t care. I need to get into a routine of eating. It's hard looking after the girls, my day starts at 7 then at tea time I'm out to work til late, now on top the husband has pulled his back and is off work. I know to every one else this is just excuses but I'm finding organising my time so hard. I bought some light choices ready meals to have before work but its when I'm at work cos there's food everywhere, it's so hard to resist when you've had 300 cals all day, but during the day I'm running about like a mad woman trying to get everything done that I don't have time to have anything or I just don't feel hungry. I'm sure if I really wanted to lose weight I would but its just very low down on my priorities right now. I decided just to take the pressure off and try to maintain for a while, it seems like the better option for me until I get into a routine and aren't so busy. It's not like I NEED to lose anymore, I have a healthy bmi, I'm a size 12 jean and I'm pretty happy where I am. Ill lose 7 more pound before December but it will only work when I'm wanting to do it.

I decided just to take the pressure off and try to maintain for a while, it seems like the better option for me until I get into a routine and aren't so busy. It's not like I NEED to lose anymore, I have a healthy bmi, I'm a size 12 jean and I'm pretty happy where I am.
if this is the case then thats fine, all mine has ever been about is being happy and healthy and to have a healthy relationship with food. and btw u look amazing :) just dont let ur not eating/ making bad choiuces spiral, otherwise u will end up with more than 7lb to loose ;) just make sure ulook after urself as well as every1 else! x

I admit I have not had a 100% week, so it's no one else's faulty but my own......... right with you with the planning, reading this thread has just given me a good "KICK" I can't expect to run more and eat rubbish and still expect to lose ! CHEATS never prosper they say!

So thanks guys for saying it as it is! I needed to hear that ! :D

Back