TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I feel for you lou and know how difficult it must be x
I am either bleeding or spotting continuously now for nearly 2 weeks and its driving me mad and thats why i have had a battle to control my usual cravings around and during my period. This is very unusual for me to bleed like this so i have seen the doc and have an appointment for swabs (just hope i dont start bleeding before my appointment) today and also need to have a ultrasound scan. I think its my hormones going mad with the weightloss but still a little worried.

You have been doing ever so well despite the few hiccups and i'm sure it wont take you long to reach that target x

even if you are bleeding still go, it definitely needs checking out if this isnt normal for you, weight loss shouldnt make your periods go irregular like that unless your starving yourself, which i presume your not :) ive always been irregular when not on the pill and since having my thrid child and other complications i now have random spotting and random hormone bursts. atm im covered in spots, and suffering with migraines, not sure why, i got diagnosed with pcos years ago but my bloods have since all come back normal and i had a scan recently and my ovaries look normal...although apparently thats not a good indicator of having pcos...its more based on bloods and symptoms..i have the symptoms just not the proof with bloods, so im in that grey area where they dont really know so just throw the pill at me and pack me off on my way as i dont think there is anything they can do. i reckon this is why men find losing weight easier as they dont have all the fluctuations to deal with that we do, they dont monthly retain water and they dont go through pregnancy hahaha. im coming back a bloke.

Mmm i jinxed myself and started bleeding after i sent my previous message! The doc told me on friday she couldnt take any swabs until i stop bleeding so now have another appointment on saturday, just hope i stop bleeding before then. Today has been the most difficult both in pain and just wanting to stuff my face but i didnt just really hoping for everything to return back to normal soon and not looking foward to weigh in on friday as today i feel so bloated!
Lou i was also tested for pcos as i had the physical symptoms (hairness, spots, weight, dark skin on skin creases etc) but my bloods and scan also came back normal so no idea whats going on x

Hellllloooooo bassers!! :) I'm back from Thailand, back at work and back on the jazz!

I have read through all your posts and think you all did a great job pulling eachother through some clearly tough times - i think its great that not only are we a team to help with weightloss but also other areas too - it's amazing how easily distracted we can be from our plan when other things are going wrong. I'm proud to be part of this thread and to be 'friends' with you all! welcome to any newbies that have joined while i was away - it was nice to hear from the chief as well!

I hopped straight on the scales when I got back and in at 8.12. So a gain of about 5 lbs. I did eat well and exercised a lot (a two day trek into the mountains!!) but developed an unfortunate love for Chang beer (6.5%). So this is deserved because of booze but not food - so I'm actually pleased that I coped well with food choices and didn't use my holiday as a binge fest.

But the 5lb will be history soon - starting the 30DS tonight when I get home and have brought plan friendly food to work today :)

Come on everyone - one month til Xmas....we can all do this!!!

Hellllloooooo bassers!! :) I'm back from Thailand, back at work and back on the jazz!

I have read through all your posts and think you all did a great job pulling eachother through some clearly tough times - i think its great that not only are we a team to help with weightloss but also other areas too - it's amazing how easily distracted we can be from our plan when other things are going wrong. I'm proud to be part of this thread and to be 'friends' with you all! welcome to any newbies that have joined while i was away - it was nice to hear from the chief as well!

I hopped straight on the scales when I got back and in at 8.12. So a gain of about 5 lbs. I did eat well and exercised a lot (a two day trek into the mountains!!) but developed an unfortunate love for Chang beer (6.5%). So this is deserved because of booze but not food - so I'm actually pleased that I coped well with food choices and didn't use my holiday as a binge fest.

But the 5lb will be history soon - starting the 30DS tonight when I get home and have brought plan friendly food to work today :)

Come on everyone - one month til Xmas....we can all do this!!!

welcome back sparty, nice to 'see' you again :D

im ok thanks sparty, a bit stressed with all this crap at work tbh, but ploughing on with the diet, been really good for a few days now and ive gained a pound :/ not sure why at all, ive been better than i have in ages, im hoping its temporary bloat or something, who knows? see what the scales say at the weekend, hopefully i will see a drop by then

Yeah I saw you were having a tough time. Is there anyone else at work you could confide in and let them know what's going on other than your boss?? Might help to feel like you have someone on your side?

I need to get meal planning as the cupboards are bare from being away so long. Had chilli for dinner last night and lunch today but no idea what to have tonight as there isn't much in. I don't get paid til Thursday so will have to be creative :)

And it's my bday Saturday so off out for a curry and I think I will struggle to stay on plan (looking forward to wine since I haven't had it on hols) but I can easily eat within plan - I know exactly what syns are in my fav dishes so I am prepared there at least!

Yeah I saw you were having a tough time. Is there anyone else at work you could confide in and let them know what's going on other than your boss?? Might help to feel like you have someone on your side?

I need to get meal planning as the cupboards are bare from being away so long. Had chilli for dinner last night and lunch today but no idea what to have tonight as there isn't much in. I don't get paid til Thursday so will have to be creative :)

And it's my bday Saturday so off out for a curry and I think I will struggle to stay on plan (looking forward to wine since I haven't had it on hols) but I can easily eat within plan - I know exactly what syns are in my fav dishes so I am prepared there at least!

Work was ok, I just spoke to him when I had to and avoided him the rest of the time. I spoke to my boss but he didnt understand what I meant :/ his English isn't great. I'm just going to keep my head down and ignore them.

Did you manage to stay on plan today?

Yep. Went out for dinner with bf and had salmon filet with jacket potato and peas :) quite chuffed with myself for a good first day back.

Good for you trying to tell your boss. Every time he does something you need to report it - he can't get away with it!!

Yep. Went out for dinner with bf and had salmon filet with jacket potato and peas :) quite chuffed with myself for a good first day back.

Good for you trying to tell your boss. Every time he does something you need to report it - he can't get away with it!!

oh i will, i wont allow anyone to bully me..i think by rising to the bait ive played into his hands, he tried winding me up tonight tutting at me when i made a mistake (everyone makes them, im not incompetant lol, just daft things happen and the system the use is crap) and he got louder and louder and carried on, but instead of looking at him and telling him to shut up or trying to explain myself i just completely blanked him, he ended up sat on his own while the rest of us chatted, so hes got his just deserts. he tried slagging me off to the other guy i work with too but he wouldnt join in so its all backfiring on him and this other guy is on my side along with everyone else who works there lol. hes a moron and im just going to be civil but not engage in any talk that isnt about work.

well done on your first day back on plan :D

aw lou, so sorry ur getting crap at work, but sounds like ur dealing with it well and that he is getting nothing from it! he will probably get bored sooner or later!

heeey sparty!! :D glad u had alovely time in thailand! :) and 5lb? lol that'll be gone soon enough, great to hear u so positive!!

another 1lb off for me last night :) so got my 3.5st sticker :) i also set my final target, after not being able to decide between 9.13 and 9.6, i have decided on 9.9 lol. as there is a 3lb alowance either isde of ur target, i know i will want to try and stay in the bottom half, so by setting at 9.9 i knwo i will happy hovering around 9.6 -9.7 whereas if i set it at 9.6 i know i would want to get in the bottom and im not sure if 9.3 is maintainable for me....hope at least some of that made sense! lol
i am keeping my target on here for 9.6 by new year, not sure if its actually achievable, but can give it a go, if i get to target of 9.9 for xmas i would be ecstatic!! and once im at target i want to really concentrate on exercise, tone up a bit, and well just coz i always feel great when im exercising regularly! - will be my new year resolution :) lol

aw lou, so sorry ur getting crap at work, but sounds like ur dealing with it well and that he is getting nothing from it! he will probably get bored sooner or later!

heeey sparty!! :D glad u had alovely time in thailand! :) and 5lb? lol that'll be gone soon enough, great to hear u so positive!!

another 1lb off for me last night :) so got my 3.5st sticker :) i also set my final target, after not being able to decide between 9.13 and 9.6, i have decided on 9.9 lol. as there is a 3lb alowance either isde of ur target, i know i will want to try and stay in the bottom half, so by setting at 9.9 i knwo i will happy hovering around 9.6 -9.7 whereas if i set it at 9.6 i know i would want to get in the bottom and im not sure if 9.3 is maintainable for me....hope at least some of that made sense! lol
i am keeping my target on here for 9.6 by new year, not sure if its actually achievable, but can give it a go, if i get to target of 9.9 for xmas i would be ecstatic!! and once im at target i want to really concentrate on exercise, tone up a bit, and well just coz i always feel great when im exercising regularly! - will be my new year resolution :) lol

Well done loola!!! Your storming it!!! I can't see your stats, what do you weigh now?

Well I'm so annoyed, the scales just aren't budging, I've STILL not had a period, defo not pregnant-hubby's had snip and I've done 4 tests to be sure, I've felt pre menstrual for months now. This happens every once in a while and during that time until I come on I don't lose a bean, then seem to have a big drop, so just gonna keep that in mind and plough on hoping I have a big drop soon. Going to go fir a nice long walk today and stock up on low cal stuff to keep me on the straight and narrow. I've still got a cold and it's moved onto my chest now which is nice :/ I'm dropping to bits

Nice work loola! Keep it up girl! You are doing so well and ur new goal sounds sensible to me!

I didn't start the 30DS yesterday as I've done my back/neck in a bit. Prob the backpacking over the last 2 weeks. So I went for a walk instead.

Going to give it a try tonight and see how I get on. Right now I'm more concerned food wise as I have no money til payday on Friday and not much SW food in. I am just going to eat as healthy ad possible and use the next few days to work out meal plans for the next few weeks.

am now 9st 12.5 lou, BMI of 22.4 :O ...cant quite believe it lol :)

as much as lady fun week is a pain the bum i hope it turns up for you soon! lol it can be disheartening when the scales dont move, but as u say if this has happened before and u have ended up with a sudden big shift, then its likely to happen again, just stay focussed :) ur doing great!

eurgh i hate that sparty! the week before payday is horrible!! but, thats only 2 days you have to get through, then u can go shoppng for SW friendly meals in friday :) even if u go a little of track today and thurs, it shouldnt make too much difference, like you say just have to do the best you can with what you have got, and if ur anythinglikeme the week before payday thats bugger all! lol! x

erm, i know this is a little chit chatty, but, can i just say ....OOOMMMGGGG!!!! my new jeans came today which i ordered in a size 10, was hoping to use them as my target trousers to fit into comfortably coz as we all know jeans r not the most forgiving item of clothing lol....but ahhhh! they fit, like proper fit, like easily done up, and even, dare i say it, a little room!!! :D :D :D am actually on like cloud 9 about now! hahaha i wana wear em inside out so every1 can see the label lmao!
oh well, woe is me, looks like ill have to buy another pair of jeans hahaha! am loving buying clothes coz i want to wear them rather than putting on clothes just coz they fit lol!
and, ive just had the strangest experience! i took a photo of me wearing my jeans to send to hubby (yep i am excited lol) and for the 1st time, ive seen that i look different! i cant see it in the mirror, and i havent seen it in photos either really, unless ive actually compared to old ones, but this time i just see it n thought, ****?! is that really me?? lol not too sure if thats a good thing or not!

erm, i know this is a little chit chatty, but, can i just say ....OOOMMMGGGG!!!! my new jeans came today which i ordered in a size 10, was hoping to use them as my target trousers to fit into comfortably coz as we all know jeans r not the most forgiving item of clothing lol....but ahhhh! they fit, like proper fit, like easily done up, and even, dare i say it, a little room!!! :D :D :D am actually on like cloud 9 about now! hahaha i wana wear em inside out so every1 can see the label lmao!
oh well, woe is me, looks like ill have to buy another pair of jeans hahaha! am loving buying clothes coz i want to wear them rather than putting on clothes just coz they fit lol!
and, ive just had the strangest experience! i took a photo of me wearing my jeans to send to hubby (yep i am excited lol) and for the 1st time, ive seen that i look different! i cant see it in the mirror, and i havent seen it in photos either really, unless ive actually compared to old ones, but this time i just see it n thought, ****?! is that really me?? lol not too sure if thats a good thing or not!

WOOOOO that's fantastic!!!!! I'd be screaming it from the roof top of I got in a 10 jean!! Go you!

Loola I'm so fricking proud of you him! You havent let any crap get in your way on thisjourney and you have been amazing. I want that pic up on Thai thread right now so I can see what a difference you have made!! :)

Well done honey x

Back