TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

woohoo well done on the -1lb Lou! u gonna post piccys of u in the dress?

sparty, Lou is right, u do need to put things into perspective, make a mental fresh start if it helps, it did me, but cooking some fish in some oil, like lou said, will only be a few syns, what so u use ur syns on atm?

hey Jennifer, what diet are you following? are you far into ur diet?

im doing ok here lol, plodding along, been really good so far been within syns, eating 3x meals a day which are all on plan, been really poo with the exercise lately! just been sooo tired :( and my youngest has had a chest infection for whats been weeks now, he is on his 3rd lot of anti-bs, and if these dont work, then its hosp admission for him :( so he has been doing a great impression of a limpet! lol

I've got a real sweet tooth ATM so I have been using them on treats like French fancies (my vice) or chocolate. I'm also not being strict enough so one day I will have less and the next more.

I think doing this is doing serious damage but I can't seem I break the habit now. I think in hits being weak and my mindset isn't as strong as it was. After all there is no point on struggling to try and have SW meals and then ruining it with cake. I should use my syns to make my dinners nicer and not need cake and choc after :(

Not in a great place girls - feeling ropey is getting my down and making this harder. I need a kick and some will power but I just feel exhausted.

I've got a real sweet tooth ATM so I have been using them on treats like French fancies (my vice) or chocolate. I'm also not being strict enough so one day I will have less and the next more.

I think doing this is doing serious damage but I can't seem I break the habit now. I think in hits being weak and my mindset isn't as strong as it was. After all there is no point on struggling to try and have SW meals and then ruining it with cake. I should use my syns to make my dinners nicer and not need cake and choc after :(

Not in a great place girls - feeling ropey is getting my down and making this harder. I need a kick and some will power but I just feel exhausted.

Oh Sparty, I know how you feel, it took me weeks to get out of the funk I was in, mine was hormonal as I said and I knew once I had lady fun time I'd be fine again, and I am and I'm back losing weight. My point is, nothing stays the same forever, so your using syns on sweets, they're there to spend on what u want. It doesn't sound to me like your going over it just sounds like your not in the right frame of mind. Once your feeling better you'll be able to focus, you will. Until then just chill, stop beating yourself up for not using syns on healthy food it doesn't matter, as long as your within syns for the week and your not binging what's the problem? Have I been weighed? Start by taking some vitamins, a soluble vitamin c and zinc will help if your run down, get some fresh air and try doing some exercise xx

I bought some size 10 jeans from charity shop today to give me something to aim for....and they fit!

image-3217088021.jpg

So I went coat shopping in m and s and the size 8 coat fit!! An EIGHT?? I know I'm not an 8 but I'm buying that coat just for the fact it fits x

I personally find solving the reasons or at least understanding why I over eat in the first place a massive help. Do some soul searching, write reasons for wanting to lose weight down, be realistic with what you expect and don't be obsessive. Pick a SENSIBLE diet and stick to it. Just eating healthy and no snacks will do it, no magic diet it potions needed. I highly recommend reading the beck diet solution and atm I'm into gastric band hypnosis. But that's just me :)

I like hypnosis in general to reinforce change but the gastric band was one that just didn't do anything for me at all. Perhaps at the time I was sub consciously fighting it - not sure but at the moment I'm using Marissa Peer "You can be Thin" book & hypnosis cd (2 euro in the cancer care shop) it has actually helped me break out of walking and into jogging more plus wanting to do exercise more. Also eating smaller portions, so not obsessing as much about fat and calories & have a meal and then don't think about food for hours after - so it's definitely helping.
Interesting to hear the gastric band is working for you, something to try again after Christmas.

I bought some size 10 jeans from charity shop today to give me something to aim for....and they fit!

View attachment 71706

So I went coat shopping in m and s and the size 8 coat fit!! An EIGHT?? I know I'm not an 8 but I'm buying that coat just for the fact it fits x

Wow - you look great. And an 8 - omg, great going.

Fantastic Lou!! No stopping you at the moment ;)

No I haven't weighed for ages to be honest. I am too worried/stressed and it will not be good for me right now. I feel bloated as I am hormonal and I feel bigger than when I got back from hols. Think I will wait until he bloat goes in a day or so.

I haven't had time to get any fresh air or exercise as I have been too busy and I think that isn't doing me any good. Will start tying to get back into that at the weekend I think

I'm not giving up - just a rough patch that I new to bear with an get through. Ill be at the other side soon I'm sure.

Fantastic Lou!! No stopping you at the moment ;)

No I haven't weighed for ages to be honest. I am too worried/stressed and it will not be good for me right now. I feel bloated as I am hormonal and I feel bigger than when I got back from hols. Think I will wait until he bloat goes in a day or so.

I haven't had time to get any fresh air or exercise as I have been too busy and I think that isn't doing me any good. Will start tying to get back into that at the weekend I think

I'm not giving up - just a rough patch that I new to bear with an get through. Ill be at the other side soon I'm sure.

My advice would be to get out if denial hun, bloated is not an excuse not to weigh, I think it's fear of seeing if you've gained. Get it out the way, no point burying your head in the sand and seeing where your at night just shock you into action. Xx

well well, look what the cat dragged in

I do not have the time to chase down three months of posts, but just above it appears Lou is on the jazz - hope she is still dishing it out

me?

still maintaining at 15-11 / 15-13 and have done for three months, decided to take a break from being hardcore

I am pleased with what I've done this year and 2013 will see me get the final hurdle jumped to achieve the target - I promise

carry on being unreasonable, you know this is for the best in the long run and again, I thank you all for what you gave me this year, unwittingly or not, it all helped me be a better, healthier me

have a great christmas and keep hitting the pavement no matter what

lots of love

RtB

well well, look what the cat dragged in

I do not have the time to chase down three months of posts, but just above it appears Lou is on the jazz - hope she is still dishing it out

me?

still maintaining at 15-11 / 15-13 and have done for three months, decided to take a break from being hardcore

I am pleased with what I've done this year and 2013 will see me get the final hurdle jumped to achieve the target - I promise

carry on being unreasonable, you know this is for the best in the long run and again, I thank you all for what you gave me this year, unwittingly or not, it all helped me be a better, healthier me

have a great christmas and keep hitting the pavement no matter what

lots of love

RtB

Nice to see you rod :) as memory serves me you were 15.8 last time mr, that's a gsin not a maintain, watch your not getting into bad habits and letting that weight creep back on!! Relaxing about it is of course your choice and your right but don't let old habits creep back in, once you've been big its a constant battle to keep that weight off, keep your eye on the ball or your in danger of being a repeat offender like me ;) have a nice Christmas yourself and hope to 'see' you more in the new year :)

ooh you are cold hearted Missy Lou

I'll admit a couple of pounds went on but those jeans and that jacket fit perfectly and I have a plan

have a great Xmas and keep up the good work, looking good sister x

ooh you are cold hearted Missy Lou

I'll admit a couple of pounds went on but those jeans and that jacket fit perfectly and I have a plan

have a great Xmas and keep up the good work, looking good sister x

Not cold hearted, I say it cos I care and it's the truth..would u have it any other way? :)

Thanks, I'm feeling better and doing better not tracking, got until July to get this last stone off, got a long hard slog ahead. Determined not to gain 5.5 pound like I did last year so gonna have to behave myself. From today I'm stepping it up as I've quit the job from hell so my exercise will be decreasing. Just enlisted my friend to start jogging after Xmas and there's a boot camp I want to join :) mission tone up is on

Back