Well this week has been a flop. So far:

Tv broke
Sons bed broke
Quit job due to bullying
Hubby got a written warning for time off
I have been really ill with a water infection
Son is poorly with a flu type thing.

Diet has been awful, been relying on whatever hubby brings me, managed to cook
Some healthy meals but tbh due to feeling so ill I've just eaten what he's provided, yesterday I didn't eat until tea time I just felt too ill. Feel so bloated and sluggish now though so going to go for a walk, do some Xmas shopping and get some healthy foods in. It's official weigh in day but I can't face it I feel like I've put a stone on

Yeah I think it's bloat as I do feel fat today and haven't had that feeling for weeks.:(

See 4lb thats not so bad.Just be careful over the next 2 weeks with eating and drinking.

Xmas will be ok for me as I won't be eating Xmas cake,mince pies,Xmas pudding,sweets or chocolate.And I will probably only have one glass of wine Xmas day as alcohol does nothing for me now.:)

I know I haven't eaten enough to gsin 4 pound of fat and I feel bloated so I reckon with a good walk and careful eating I can knock that back off over the weekend or at least half of it. I'm not going to be drinking either tbh cosmim on anti biotics and everytime I drink I feel really ill and I'm starting to not like the taste of it, which is great!! I will however be having a baileys on e my course is finished as I love baileys and only have it at Christmas. I'm not a fan of mince pies etc its the roast spuds and pigs in blankets that i love but I'm going to be strict with myself this year, I don't want to look bloated in all the pics!! Ooh I've got a photo shoot tomorrow, a family one I'm really excited!!

Last day in work today & the place is full of mince pies, cream doughnuts, bakewell tarts & the boss has ordered pizza in for later! Luckily i knew this was gonna happen so I came prepared. I had my usual soup & a yogurt for lunch & when the rest are gorging on pizza later I have a tupperware full of sliced carrots, peppers & some onion & garlic dip.

I thought I might find it hard to resist but ya know what? I haven't, its been really easy. Im only 1.5lbs away from hitting my 9st target on xmas day so I'll be damned if I'm going to let a load of calorie laden goodies stand in my way!

Rod once said
"Failing to plan is planning to fail"

It's an excellent piece of advice & one that's helped me get to where I am and I intend to bear it in mind over Christmas so I don't face the new year bloated & overweight. :)

Last day in work today & the place is full of mince pies, cream doughnuts, bakewell tarts & the boss has ordered pizza in for later! Luckily i knew this was gonna happen so I came prepared. I had my usual soup & a yogurt for lunch & when the rest are gorging on pizza later I have a tupperware full of sliced carrots, peppers & some onion & garlic dip.

I thought I might find it hard to resist but ya know what? I haven't, its been really easy. Im only 1.5lbs away from hitting my 9st target on xmas day so I'll be damned if I'm going to let a load of calorie laden goodies stand in my way!

Rod once said
"Failing to plan is planning to fail"

It's an excellent piece of advice & one that's helped me get to where I am and I intend to bear it in mind over Christmas so I don't face the new year bloated & overweight. :)

Well done that's a great attitude to have, I'm sure you'll hit that target come Tuesday xx

how comes milk has that effect GF?
aw lou :( that really is a poopy week :( tbh though im pleased to read that u finally left that job, obviously not pleased that bullying has meant u have had to leave, but hopefully that will be just a little less stress for you. you looked amazing in ur dress btw ;)
clanger....omg go you! what amazing will power to eat all that good stuff while all that temptation was there!

im not even sure how im doing lol! im eating fine, but i wanted to be at target now, and just over 2 weeks ago i had 2lb to go, and i havent been to WI since as i keep being called in to work.my next WI is the 27th but i am gonna go weigh myself at tesco maybe xmas eve (am up there anyways lol) ive done 2 nights at work this week which means i was up monday morning, then didnt get to go to bed until tues night, then day shift weds (7am-7pm) then up thurs morning and not back to bed until last night, i feel like im going loopy lol working all night (7-7) then looking after 4 kids all day either side of the night shift is bloody hard :( i also thought it would mean more cals burned, but i feel quite bloated, maybe all the coffee??

just done a big food shop, ivee bought some treats for hubby and kids, and i bought myself a lemon bun. i have decided to enjoy christmas and not obsess about food and weight, im not going to stuff my face but im not going to sit miserable thikning i cant have a glass of wine or some cheese. i will probably gain, but im ok with that, i can lose it again and all my skinny friends who are naturally skinny and never been on a diet eat more over christmas and dont worry about it, they laugh that they have put a couple of pounds on and dont freak about it, they just cut back automatically after christmas...this is what i want to be like, i dont want to be permanently on a diet, i just want to make better choices all the time and to listen to my body, when im really hungry and when im really full. and most of all i dont want to be phased by social events, i never used to when i was slim, i just ate and drank what i liked but cut back int he week...i stayed at 9.7 for a long time doing this, it was only pregnancy that has seen my weight shoot up. anyway, i doubt ill be on much until after christmas so merry christmas everyone, enjoy yourselves and remember its only 1 day :)

I'm just doing my usual eating and drinking don't want to undo all my hard work especially when I had a bad week last week.:)

I don't understand this thing about it's only one day.What you can eat on Xmas day is no different to what you can eat throughout the year.People just use it as an excuse to pig out.:rolleyes:

I won't be pigging out ill eat til I'm physically full as I've finally learnt the difference but I will eat my traditional dinner which includes things I don't usually eat and I won't feel guilty about it. It's not wrong to take pleasure from food and sometimes I think this is what people who diet or try to lose weight forget, food isn't the enemy, over eating is.

At least the temptation has gone.:)

I just noticed this morning that the scales in this house have disappeared so if I don't get down to Boots to weigh then I won't be weighing for 3 weeks when I'm back in the flat.:eek:
My son has been having a clear out so gave them to a charity shop.:rolleyes:

I'm sure you won't stray cos your not getting weighed, I've never known you struggle yet. Just carry on what your doing

Rod, are you still around? Just joined today and found this thread. Compassion doesn't work for me either. I feel sorry enough for myself, so I need other people to smack some sense into me. Hoping we will get to know each other in future posts.

Back