TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

yeah scoff, I catch bass, screw technology

when the sugar hits the fan I can feed myself!

try eating your phone

I have tons of Xmas chocs left over - managing to resist mostly. Had one celebration yesterday evening but had enough syns for it anyway.

It's hard when they are there staring you in the face but either get some will power or get rid Lou! Come on - this is meant to be a fresh start!

I know I know, not to make excuses but I warned u lady fun time is coming...I ALWAYS go abit nuts. And I honestly only thought I'd had 5!!! Got engrossed in tv, I haven't bothered all Christmas but yesterday all I could think about was chocolate. This water infection is really messing me up, I'm so tired, went to bed at 10, laid listening to my hypnosis recording then dropped off to sleep, woke st 2 having graphic horrific nightmares :( then slept in the morning and feel like I've been run over :( these tablets best work soon, I have zero energy.

On the upside another pound down this morning....that's 4.5 off in 2 days!

Hi Lou. I went to a friends for dinner last night and she made a lovely salmon salad as she knew I was trying to drop Xmas lbs and it was yummy.

Feeling rubbish as I am full of cold/flu/mucus/coughs but this is making it easier for me to stick to it - I can't eat much anyway as my glands are the size of golf balls lol.

Got a roast chicken planned for tonight's dinner so that's nice and healthy - tonnes of veg and just a couple of roast potatoes for me.

How you doing?!

Well done Sparty that sounds really good except for the poorly part :( think we all get poorly after Xmas cos we eat so much crap and it runs is down.

I'm still on anti biotics which are blowing my stomach up even more, given me diarrhoea and nausea, and I feel flu like which is a common side effect if anti biotics but if they get rid of this damn water infection ill be happy. Developed a chesty cough since taking them which sucks, they kill off good bacteria as well as bad so
Gonna get some Yakult today. Food wise I'm doing ok, I'm ravenous but trying to stick to it, logging cals alongside Sw cos I need the double whammy to keep me in check for a while. Weighing in at 10.9 3/4 today but I am so bloated, my stomach looks pregnant!! So today I need to focus on eating less and making better choices which is hard when u have no food in and feel too crap to go shopping :/ hoping hubby will go when he gets up

Lots of water as well Lou to try and stop water retention!! My stomach is a bit rumbley today and I wonder if I'm in for an upset stomach as well!! At least it will flush me through lol.

Well I weighed in again naked and after the loo haha and I'm 10.7 3/4, my weight is dropping every day, on Tuesday I weighed 11.0 3/4 so that's half a stone off in 4 days!! I'm pleased with that as I was hovering at 10.5 before any way and only dropped to 10.2 very briefly (for one day) then bounced back up to 10.5 the next day after the wedding. So just git to keep plodding now. I'm not in a rush and looking fir a quick fix as it seems to be the quicker it comes off the easier it goes on and I suspect that's because I'm losing water instead of fat or something.

Well done Emma that's a great result!!!!

If your feeling bloated Lou cut out bread and potatoes.:)

I'm not going to be good this week as I'm at house with son who is going into hospital Tuesday and with not sleeping very well at mo I can't be bothered.:rolleyes:

You do know this is tough love don't you?

I know it's difficult when kids are poorly but planning to not be good wont help anything, it's not even about the weight gsin, it's about how rubbish crap food makes you feel, it makes you run down and lethargic. You need energy at this time, and good food will improve mood, stress levels, quality of sleep, depression and keep your immune system strong. Don't turn to food for comfort I promise it won't make you feel better

I was utterly shocked to discover at weightwatchers this morning that I'd lost 3.5lb over xmas/new year! I definately put that down to the wii fit and swapping potato for butternut squash!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou :) I adore potatoes but i needed to cut my carbs. I still have them, but alot less! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back