TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Dying of a cold still but trying my best. Got some weetabix for brekkie, home made carrot and butternut squash soup for lunch and planning to make a Thai chicken dish tonight with leftovers from last nights roast (which I cooked entirely from scratch with NO oil or fat at all!)

Exercise on a back burner until I can breathe properly - stupid mucus cold! Sinuses are completely blocked and I have a massive cough! At the docs so hopefully better later this week to start 30 day shred.

Trainers sound good Lou - wish I had a running partner. I love it when I am in to it but takes me a lot of motivation to start.

I had to really talk myself into it yesterday butni just got my stuff on and set my phone up and I loved it. It just takes 1 step to set you on your way.

My weight is fluctuating wildly again, been waiting fir my period to come but no sign of it yet except mood swings and mass water retention. I have my first weigh in at Sw tomorrow so not weighing on my scales anymore.

Last night I made my breakfast for today, melon, persimmon, passion fruit, pomegranate, with fat free yog a d a sachet of oats so simple mixed in, covered and left over night. Hope it's ok!!

How was the brekkie Lou?

Have you got the new SW books? I have never had them and want to start this year properly and get them but not sure how to go about it?!

How was the brekkie Lou?

Have you got the new SW books? I have never had them and want to start this year properly and get them but not sure how to go about it?!

I'm rejoining tomorrow so ill get my books then. Go on the Sw website and search for groups in your area then go join hun. If you get the mirror (I think) you get a voucher so joining only costs £4.95. Xx

Thanks Lou - do they give you the books on the first session then?

I don't want to commit myself to going to class as I a) can't afford it and b) I don't think it's the sort of thing I will like and c) I don't think I can always spare the time to go!

Thanks for the tip about the Mirror though - I will give that a try and see!

yeh they give it when u get there as well as a talk thruhow the plan works etc.then if u dont wnaa go back then just dont, but u get to keep ur books :)
ive done crap so far this year! well and truely lost the bloody plot!!
ive maintained my weight since 11th dec and its doing my head in, i was so determined to loose the last 2lb to get to target by tomorrow but its so not gonna have happened! been working quite a lot and the no sleep thing has/is just completely messing me up, im sooo tired lol and the day after my nightshift im just reaching for something quick and easy and not necessarily healthy, especially with all this crap in the house from over xmas :(
last week i made my meal plan for the week, and was all set blah blah then work just got in the way, i didnt feel like cooking and i messed up! :( sorry to be reeling off the excuses! just fed up and annoyed with myself! there really is no excuse, i just need to be stricter with myself, plan more efficiently and get on with it!!

come on Loola - stop this nonsense!! you are SO close. Make some pots of your spicy butternut squash soup and leave them in the fridge - it will last at least a week. Then all you have to do it heat it up - what could be easier!

You have done fantastically well so far - I am dying to see you reach your target and I know you can do it with a little focus. Happy to look at your meal plan and make suggestions if you want to....

Come on hun - give this next week a really good try and see what you are made of!

ur so right spartyit is all just nonsense :( i am feeling quite foccussed and motivated today though. ive made a my meal plan for the week today, am going shopping tonight, ive chucked any left over "xmas" food, the kids still have their selection boxes, but i wont have those anyways as they r theirs, ive also included meals to have if im working (i never know when im working, they just call me up as n when they need me) ive had fruit and yogurt for breakfast, i had some veg soup (made from random frozen veg lol) for lunch and i have a tuna steak defrosting for dinner with some stir fry veg :) the kids r back at school tomorrow so back to a little normality lol! i have done my workout for today too, oh n ive also planned for a milky options hotchoc later with a kitkat, so i dont go on an evening hunt for food, and sweet craving also catered for! lol = 8.5syns for the day :) x

You are right Lou - I think Loola has done well to NEVER have any gains since starting SW but I know that for some people that last couple of pounds is a real struggle (the 'oh god im nearly at target - now what?' fear that catloversue used to talk about. (wonder how she is? Sue pop in and say hi if you are lurking)

I am hoping a bit of tough talk will help with planning the next few weeks and see her getting to target.

I am starting to re-read some old threads and get some extra recipes to motivate myself again - the only way i started losing before was because i obsessed initially about it. so i am going to do that again (my poor bf.......)

yeah true - I have this fear of getting weighed which has appeared all of a sudden. Since my holiday I guess in all honesty. For me I am more concerned with how I feel but I wont know if its working or not unless I weigh will i?!

lol - me and you would drive eachother crazy if we lived together. Me avoiding the scales and you hogging them lol

yeah true - I have this fear of getting weighed which has appeared all of a sudden. Since my holiday I guess in all honesty. For me I am more concerned with how I feel but I wont know if its working or not unless I weigh will i?!

lol - me and you would drive eachother crazy if we lived together. Me avoiding the scales and you hogging them lol

Hahaha maybe a perfect combination lol. I'm really bad at getting weighed still but the difference is I don't let it govern my mood. So, I've put weight on, I'm fixing it, I'm doing something about it, I know what I need to do snd I'm getting on with it, the scales will shift again, I just have to wait. Plus I'm going through my hormonal crap again I'm so swollen, hands face legs stomach the lot it's awful, so I'm just gonna have to ride it out cos it seems like every couple of weeks I go
Through this, I'm seriously
Considering the pill to
Combat the irregularity and these awful weeks where I'm really unstable but I'm PETRIFIED I gsin weight, my
Appetite sky rockets and I gain weight even easier so not sure if its a better option or not :/

there are different options of pill though lou so there must be one type that you can take? I would advise that you talk to a doctos about the different ones because what you go through is not only awful but it cant be good for your body?

I've tried 4 different ones. One of them I was ok fir years but since having the girls it made me feel
Panicky and ravenous. I'm sure once it got properly into
My system it would be ok but 3-6 months is a long time to wait and I could easily pile 3 stone on in that time. It's ok me saying I won't give in and ill be stricter but I struggle ALOT now so to have an increased appetite on top I think it would just take me to a bad place. I'm just not sure what to do for best really. Damned if I do damned if I don't :/

well I failed miserably yesterday.

I was so good all day - the only syns I had were a pack of skips at lunch and I was planning a healthy stir fried dinner. Bf cooked as I was feeling like death! Then I got out the bath and he had been to the shop to get some monster munch, dairy milk and maltesers for me to cheer me up. I didn't panic as I still had syns left so I thought well I will have the dairy milk and that will be it. Then my bf drops the bombshell that he chucked in a load of sweet chilli dip into the dinner so I was over my syns! Then I realised that he had given me a glass of wine to have in the bath and I had drunk about half of it - the rest went down the drain when I realised! I guess i was just so used to drinking it without thinking over xmas that it didn't click.

So then I went into self sabotage mode and ate the monster munch :( Ok it sounds bad anyway but monster munch are 10 syns!!!!! REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!!

The good thing is that i am feeling awful about it today - I need to focus more and keep in control. So I think I will flexi-syn this week to claw some of the syns back and make my week even out. This hasn't worked for me before but I will feel better if it works out that I have had the amount of syns I am permitted per week. I don't want to 'draw a line under it' because I feel like i need to go without after my slip up.

I am prepared to be slaughtered and given some tough love - i deserve it after that massive failure!

Back