TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

well I failed miserably yesterday.

I was so good all day - the only syns I had were a pack of skips at lunch and I was planning a healthy stir fried dinner. Bf cooked as I was feeling like death! Then I got out the bath and he had been to the shop to get some monster munch, dairy milk and maltesers for me to cheer me up. I didn't panic as I still had syns left so I thought well I will have the dairy milk and that will be it. Then my bf drops the bombshell that he chucked in a load of sweet chilli dip into the dinner so I was over my syns! Then I realised that he had given me a glass of wine to have in the bath and I had drunk about half of it - the rest went down the drain when I realised! I guess i was just so used to drinking it without thinking over xmas that it didn't click.

So then I went into self sabotage mode and ate the monster munch :( Ok it sounds bad anyway but monster munch are 10 syns!!!!! REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!!

The good thing is that i am feeling awful about it today - I need to focus more and keep in control. So I think I will flexi-syn this week to claw some of the syns back and make my week even out. This hasn't worked for me before but I will feel better if it works out that I have had the amount of syns I am permitted per week. I don't want to 'draw a line under it' because I feel like i need to go without after my slip up.

I am prepared to be slaughtered and given some tough love - i deserve it after that massive failure!

Poor boyfriend copped the blame for this slip up didnt he? Lol. You could have said no to it all and said your sticking to plan, it could have been put in the fridge and seperated into smaller pieces to have within your syns....you shoukdnt starve yourself today but having no syns won't hurt anything.

Ffs my new trainers came today, they look AMAZINg, tried to get them on...too small, they've sent the wrong size!! Aargh so mad. I can't wear my others again cos they are too
Small
And wearing them the last 2 days has hurt my knee and my toes are bruised. I'm so so mad, I'm planning on a run for Thursday but no doubt they won't send me the right size by then...that's if they even have my size left in stick now as they are such a good deal and there was only 3 pairs in my size left. Grr

Back at Sw today. I'm going to write everything down that I'm eating which is a pain but a necessary evil, I'm also going to cut down portion sizes this week as they've crept back up since Christmas. I'm doing the shred at some point today, not sure when though, it may have to be tonight as I have the kids here today (back at nursery tomorrow woo) and there is no way I can do it with them here they'll get under my feet. But I AM fitting it in somewhere. I'm hammering the exercise, doing something every day except a Sunday which will be a rest day. No pain no gain eh?

Haha yes the toe pain is not good!!! I feel like my toe nails are gonna fall off!!

Right guys I need help with my target. I'm setting it tonight then going for it. I e previously set it at 9.7 then lowered it to 9, I would really love to be in the 8's, but I'd have to be toned otherwise ill look skeletal, I know I look good in the 8's as I was alway 8.3, BUT I was 16 hahaha, I think I've grown since then!!! I'd like to be 8.7... Do you think that's do-able?

Yeah, I might just leave my target for a while, my focus atm is to tone up, my weight isn't bad, I'm not over weight but I'm at the higher end of healthy. But I have no muscle tone at all from having 2 pregnancies. They say your muscles have memory?? I hope so cos I was always toned lol. It's my arms and back that bother me the most. I'm only 31 and I have the arms of a bloody 60 year old. I look at my mum and nanna and they have crap arms too I don't want to be like that

I recently watched a video on the net called "Now THAT'S a pole dancer" after my other half 'shared' it on fb. I expected it to be some scantily clad floozy gyrating around a pole but i couldn't have been more wrong!! If you've never seen professional pole dancing i seriously recommend you take a look. The strength of these people is absolutely amazing & awe inspiring. I'm half tempted to install a pole out in the shed but think I'd do myself serious mischief lol

Poor boyfriend copped the blame for this slip up didnt he? Lol. You could have said no to it all and said your sticking to plan, it could have been put in the fridge and seperated into smaller pieces to have within your syns....you shoukdnt starve yourself today but having no syns won't hurt anything.

I don't blame him at all - i accept full blame for thid. he was lovely to have offered to cook so I could soak in the bath and yes I know it was me who made the decision to eat chocolate and crisps. And a stupid decision it was!! Maybe if I had known about the chilli dip in dinner I would have put the choc in the fridge for the next day and prevented a disaster but I can't honestly guarantee I would have once I had seen it. Makes me wonder if I should not have any choc and crisps as syns at all - maybe this is something I just need to kick out of my diet entirely as I can't exercise enough control?!?!

For me it always takes a couple of days to get back into the swing of things - but i feel bad enough that yesterdays disaster had refocused me. I'm going to look into where i can go to a group to get my Books at lunchtime.

Today is going well so far - cereal (hexa and hexb ) for brekkie and home made soup for lunch (free) I also have a muller light, mango and an apple. No clue about dinner tonight but probably salmon, veggies and salad.

I have some chicken at home to use up so think ill make some chicken soup for lunches the rest of the week.

well, turns out im not invincible after all :rolleyes: after my week (and a bit) of completely losing the plot i gained 3.5lb! my 1st ever gain :O suppose if i was gonna agin it had to be a proper one! not like i dont kjnow how it happened though lol! i do think i needed this as a kick up the bum! having never gained before, and even maintaining over xmas i did start to think "this wont make much difference" (if you know what i mean) and well, erm, bloody caught up with me now!
i was debating not going to WI, as i have been asked to work again tonight n i usually go to 7.30pm group, but i decided that no! ive already decided that this is gonna be a good week, ill face the scales, see what damage i have done, so i know how hard ill have to work to get rid of it - turns out damn bloody hard haha! but has a saint yesterday, had so far so good today :) i have planned for tomorrow knowing how tired i will be after working tonight, so no choosing crap for me :)
sparty, could you not have just enough for 1 days syns in the house at a time? then u cant go over but still get to eat things u enjoy? xxx

Yeah I suppose I could but I didn't have any of the stuff I ate in yesterday - bf had been to the shop. I need to think about it and maybe plan the treats in like I do my dinners so I know I have something to look forward to.

Hopefully after that gain ur fighting spirit is back!!

I have rejoied I'm back upto 10.11 :( damn it. I'm sitting down with a tea of jacket spud and beans reading through my
Books. That's a gain of 9 pound since 14th December!!!! I honestly didnt even eat everything I wanted either, I didn't snack much and only had 2 meals a day but what I was eating was crap 4 out if 7 days and I was drinking more just goes to show how easy it is to gsin. Pleased I'm not over 11 stone again though :)

I've been trying this last week ad know I'm on the right track so I dot have to worry I just need to kick it up a notch

I have rejoied I'm back upto 10.11 :( damn it. I'm sitting down with a tea of jacket spud and beans reading through my
Books. That's a gain of 9 pound since 14th December!!!! I honestly didnt even eat everything I wanted either, I didn't snack much and only had 2 meals a day but what I was eating was crap 4 out if 7 days and I was drinking more just goes to show how easy it is to gsin. Pleased I'm not over 11 stone again though :)

I've been trying this last week ad know I'm on the right track so I dot have to worry I just need to kick it up a notch

Don't worry it can't be true weight you've added. I scoffed nothing but ***** over xmas prob close to 2500 cals a day if I'm honest which resulted in the scales saying I'd gained 7lbs but after a week of sticking to my usual cal allowance it's back to normal so try not to fret too much it'll soon be gone and you'll be heading for the 9's in next to no time :)

Don't worry it can't be true weight you've added. I scoffed nothing but ***** over xmas prob close to 2500 cals a day if I'm honest which resulted in the scales saying I'd gained 7lbs but after a week of sticking to my usual cal allowance it's back to normal so try not to fret too much it'll soon be gone and you'll be heading for the 9's in next to no time :)

I feel so bloated im in that wait phase for my period and I get prolonged pms cos of long irregular cycles. It's awful. Once I come on I'm
Actually less bloated and feel better, so I'm hoping this next week sees it arrive.

I'm so mad about these trainers I've messaged the ppl twice with no reply, I need them for Thursday so now I can't go jogging at all until they're sorted. I can't afford any more either. Grrrrrrr

badoosh

ok stats updated, since august 2012 I have gained 8lb

currently at 16-3

its absolutely no coincidence that since I have had my new job I've been slightly complacent

I still have good habits generally so all is not lost - and the photos of me last summer inspire me to crack on

8lb in 5 months

hmmm

think I need that app Lou for my iphone

thanks for all the support and PM's ladies, you really DO care and you cant put a price on it

so as you have all thanked me in the past for the words, likewise....

I will plan my plan and the target remains, just a different when

commit to this like I did last year and the war will be over, a lifetime of battles will remain

salute

x

here is me in Jersey in November, probably hovering around the 16st mark - yeah 16st sounds like a lot but I am 6ft 1" remember

IMGP2677.jpg

so I start from about here, I think I will buy a pair of 34" jeans for May

oh I have either given away or sold all my XXL clothes, made £250 on ebay for loads of leather jackets, Bench jeans, POLO tops etc etc that were all miles too big

there is no going back

but this hovering and the creeping pounds has to stop

Back