TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Have been totally rubbish this weekend, down to lack of planning and time. I've gone over weekly syns by around 20, but only have tomorrow until the syn count is reset. Next week I am NOT waiting until Sunday to do my shopping. I'm at a friends Saturday night so need to plan for this. I haven't been snacking as such just missed meals due to being busy then have been so hungry I haven't made the best choices. Hope that I haven't gained come Tuesday! Off fir a run at 8 and had a good walk this afternoon. How's everyone else been this weekend

I've been 100% on plan food and drink wise. I even managed to adapt my food plans and have dinner at the pub for only 6 syns which I was pleased with. Still have a hexa to eat today if I want it but I'm not hungry ATM.

I have a funeral tomorrow so it will be tough to stick to it but I'm gonna have a super free fruit brekkie and take some hexb cereal bars in my bag with an apple to eat at the wake.

I'm just applying within :) tough love yeeeeeeah!

Don't need any so far but I'll be back ;)

Thankyou Sparty. I seem to be really focused this week so lets hope it stays that way. Burnt 501 cals on the wii fit last night but my calf muscles are paying for it today!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another week so gogogo.No excuses about it snowing so I can't get out or it's to cold to go for a walk,
Mind over matter and all that.

Just do it.:)

I just had this thought about going for a walk... think I'm going to bite the bullet and get out!

-4 lbs :doh: more next week please lol

Hi Tina :)

Weigh in tomorrow, I feel bloated and yuk, doing the okey cokey with lady fun time, and not feeling great. Been ok but could have been better. Been out running 4 times this last week, did just under 5k each time, not running the while time but building it up slowly. Meant to be out tomorrow but not sure running in thick snow is wise...I want to go though.

How's the rest of the gang

Had a bad day yesterday at the funeral and went over syns. I had 4 glasses of wine and a small plate of food (I took an apple and hifi bars but was so hungry) all the food on offer was terrible diet wise but I will still need to add them up properly.

No TL necessary - more if an update. I know what i did and tbh had bigger things on my mind yesterday. Back on the jazz today and trying to claw some syns back for WI tomorrow.

I have added it all up and deducted the syns I could have used this week but didn't........I have 12.5 syns to make up after yesterday which has worked out better than I was expecting. Although I had a couple of low syn days, I technically don't want to get into the weekly syn habit as it doesn't work for me!

Had a bad day yesterday at the funeral and went over syns. I had 4 glasses of wine and a small plate of food (I took an apple and hifi bars but was so hungry) all the food on offer was terrible diet wise but I will still need to add them up properly.

No TL necessary - more if an update. I know what i did and tbh had bigger things on my mind yesterday. Back on the jazz today and trying to claw some syns back for WI tomorrow.

Good luck for the WI

Well I'm

Weighing in soon I'm sure I will be showing a gain, I'm over syns for the week due to poor planning, and not shopping. I'm starting lady fun time but unfortunately for me as I'm all over the shop it can take 2 weeks to sort itself out...without going into detail. I feel healthier and I'm most definitely more toned from the running I've been doing but I feel bloated and my boobs are massive. I actually hate being a woman at times. I'm only over weekly syns by 20, so not like I've gorged, just a badly planned bottle of wine and an empty stomach. But whatever it is it is, ill just have to suck it up and try harder. I'm gonna be so embarrassed if I've gained it's my first weigh in. My skin and everything is better though and I've git bags more energy!

No offence but I am not off out again in this :) done 80
Minutes of pushing a pram through thick snow already today and got to walk 15 minutes to my meeting then the same back, it's thick Ice and freezing, it's not safe to be trudging about, if I slip and injure mysf then I won't be able to go running when it does clear. I'm gonna get an early night tonight and recuperate

Back