TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Seems to be a bit thin on bassers in here these days! I didn't go out for dinner in the end - need an early night. So I've had SW chilli and just about to have a bath and go to bed!!!!

Seems to be a bit thin on bassers in here these days! I didn't go out for dinner in the end - need an early night. So I've had SW chilli and just about to have a bath and go to bed!!!!

Mm strange. Perhaps tough love isn't the way forward eh? There's about 4 of us left lol. Think everyone else has fallen off the wagon.

Well do e Sparty that's a great day. I am back doing MFP alongside Sw to give that extra push. I've had a chat with my running partner and were both gonna give each other a kick up the backside Thursday an get out jogging :) I WILL get back into this x

WI for me today as well and I have put on 1lb. Honestly I think that is well deserved as I have been mucking about with it the last few weeks and not sticking to plan. I also feel that my STS last week was a bit lucky. So I am now feeling re-focused and have bought myself the new SW magasine today - I find that reading my mags always puts me in a better frame of mind (even though this is only my third one hahaha)

I feel a bit less tired after a bit of a better nights sleep last night thanks to a sleeping tablet (cant believe I had to resort to that!!) and I have lots of superfree fruit with me at work today. Cant see much to stand in my way except I am out for a lecture after work where there will be champagne, wine and canapes. But bf is cooking a stew so I will just wait til I get home for that and I have to drive so can avoid the booze!

Need to get meal planning for the next week - out at my parents for dinner tomorrow so think EE is the best option. No syns during the day and that should cover any in the sauces and gravy that are likely to be on the menu!

How is your eating now Lou?

WI for me today as well and I have put on 1lb. Honestly I think that is well deserved as I have been mucking about with it the last few weeks and not sticking to plan. I also feel that my STS last week was a bit lucky. So I am now feeling re-focused and have bought myself the new SW magasine today - I find that reading my mags always puts me in a better frame of mind (even though this is only my third one hahaha)

I feel a bit less tired after a bit of a better nights sleep last night thanks to a sleeping tablet (cant believe I had to resort to that!!) and I have lots of superfree fruit with me at work today. Cant see much to stand in my way except I am out for a lecture after work where there will be champagne, wine and canapes. But bf is cooking a stew so I will just wait til I get home for that and I have to drive so can avoid the booze!

Need to get meal planning for the next week - out at my parents for dinner tomorrow so think EE is the best option. No syns during the day and that should cover any in the sauces and gravy that are likely to be on the menu!

How is your eating now Lou?

Sounds like a plan. I gained a pound this week too. I am feeling back in control, I'm making myself eat brekkie this week it's my goal each day, cos I have been not eating until 5 then can't stop cos I'm so hungry. Had a good day yesterday ang today so far is going well x

Can I have a second to brag?!

I HAVE JUST SAID 'NO' TO KONDITOR AND COOK ICING COVERED CHOCOLATE COATED CAKEY GOODNESS AND HAD AN APPLE INSTEAD!!!

My boss bought a massive cake for us all for our hard work recently and threw us a mini tea party. I feel very virtuous :) *polishes halo*

Mmmmm sounds lovely. I am going to make up some soups at the weekend for lunches to stick in the freezer

Loola used to do a spicy butternut squash one. Loola you there? Can I have your recipe?

I'm just plodding along same old same old.Nothing changing here.:)

Started doing Josie Gibson workout and today my legs are killing me.Still took myself off for a walk in the rain.
Shred should be here tomorrow so will have to fit that in as well.:)

Only 5 weeks to go then Spring starts but I guess going by the weather we will still be having the same.Roll on Summer.:)

Well
Done on the exercise front. The warmer weather always helps doesnt it?? I've been SOOO cold this week and today it's snowed quite a lot. Was planning to go running tomorrow grr

oh ffs, ive totally done crap again today. i know whats up with me its damn lady fun time. i really really need to find a way to deal with these cravings. im covered in spots, in fact its the worst theyve been in a long time, and i really look after my skin. weve got no money in the bank so weve got no fruit in :( ive been eating whatever i can manage to make and yesterday and the day before was good, but today i went to mums and im so hungry i just ate too much then sat and thought oh well blown it now may aswell carry on, so i did. and i didnt even care, and tbh i still dont...but i know i will in a few weeks when ive ballooned again. cos i feel i look good how i am, and now people are noticing i arent feeling that push to lose any more cos the truth is i dont actually NEED to lose anymore, and im going through a 'do i really want to lose anymore phase' AGAIN, i would love to be 9 stone BUT am i bothered enough to eat minimal amounts of food and exercise like a mad woman...hmm i dont think so. im happy with my weight. it doesnt upset me when i look in the mirror, i feel good. yes im not as toned as i could be BUT i have 3 kids and i just think am i being realistic wanting to lose more? who am i doing it for? what am i trying to prove? and if i get to 9 stone, will i ne happy? or will i never want to stop? hmm....a bit deep but this is how im feeling at the minute, and i know only i can answer these questions, maybe i should just take a step back from it all for a while and see how i feel? i dont know! does any one else feel like this? i dont want to be obsesed with my weight, i just want to live my life and not have to think about losing weight every minute of the day and be filled with guilt every time i eat something i 'shouldnt' ergh im exhausted with it all i guess.....14 years is a long time to be battling with your weight, i think ive had enough :/ i think i want to stop, i think i NEED to stop and just enjoy my life. anyway ill stop rambling now, but thats how i feel tonight, im sure tomorrow will be different lol

I like this thread! Just started posting. Was doing SW but portion size was getting ridiculous. RC this week and so far so good. Does it matter I'm not SW to post?

Chin up Lou. It's a rough patch (we all have them) and soon enough you will be back an raring to go.

Today I am trying to get prepared for next week. So far I've made a portion of pasta with stir fried veggies and prawns, 2 x portions of a rice dish with stir fried veggies and prawns, 4 x portions of spicy butternut squash soup!! Just about to make some carrot and coriander soup as well :)

and tomorrow i will be making some butternut squash risotto :) and some cous cous with onion, peas, sweetcorn and peppers! i think lunches are sorted for a while lol.

Don't fret Lou - I know you won't let your hormones beat you in the end! ;) it's great that you have sorted out a food shop.

What recipes are you trying out? I haven't made up my mind which ones to do yet....

Don't fret Lou - I know you won't let your hormones beat you in the end! ;) it's great that you have sorted out a food shop.

What recipes are you trying out? I haven't made up my mind which ones to do yet....

I'm going to do the tagliatelle ribbon veg one, the chicken cacciatore, curry, the spaghetti and pancetta one, and the pork dish :) I've git loads of eggs so will have them for breakfast every day and lunch I have salad or wholemeal bread for a sarnie. Lots of fruit and no crisps or choccie. Oh I got some mince too for one of the recipes :) and tomato soup ingredients :) got lots to have a successful week!!

How are you doing? Can I have the spicy BNS recipe please cos I bought one to do it x

I fancy doing the sticky beef with noodles (bf loves all that sort of thing), the pizza and the beef wellingtons. Herb crusted pork and Cous Cous looks quite nice too but need to do that when bf isn't around as he doesn't like Cous Cous.

Here is the recipe i used for the BNS soup - i halved the recipe and just used fry light instead of butter/oil. BE WARNED ITS VERY SPICY. I ended up putting in some more stock and some potato to try and soften it a bit. if I were to make it again I would use less dried chilli.

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/spicy-butternut-squash-soup-3089

I fancy doing the sticky beef with noodles (bf loves all that sort of thing), the pizza and the beef wellingtons. Herb crusted pork and Cous Cous looks quite nice too but need to do that when bf isn't around as he doesn't like Cous Cous.

Here is the recipe i used for the BNS soup - i halved the recipe and just used fry light instead of butter/oil. BE WARNED ITS VERY SPICY. I ended up putting in some more stock and some potato to try and soften it a bit. if I were to make it again I would use less dried chilli.

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/spicy-butternut-squash-soup-3089

Thanks hun xx

Back