TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I need abit of tough love, can I join in?

:p I'm doing a healthy eating and exercise plan, big issues for me is coke/energy drinks, sausage rolls, binging when I get low and not doing my bloody exercise. Oh yeah and being lazy instead of doing the preparation I need to, to achieve my goal.

Ah I see :), five years ago I lost 30kg (66lbs) and then stalled, and now I'm starting again I need to lose 11.6 kg (25.5lbs)

I'm on day 7 of 100% and feeling glad I have managed to stick to it. Hopefully the results will show on the scales tomorrow.

I'm weighing in at 9 stone 1 pound.......a loss of 5 POUNDS for the week :):):):):):):)

Amazing!! Well done cave girl :)

Hope ur all having a lovely bank holiday xx

Last edited:
Morning! I'd like to join too :wave_cry:

I'm only in week 3 at SW. I lost 7lbs already so I'm very pleased. My bug-bear is drink. I only drink coffee during the day and love my red wine in the evenings :sigh:

My kick-up-bum will be to make myself drink water urgh.....

All ideas and a plethora of kicks are welcome!

It's a very bad habit and routine I've got into. 6 o'clock ...pour a glass of wine and ring Mum for a chat. Before I know it half a bottle is gone.
You're so right.

I shall buy some de-caf coffee. I'll try green tea although I hate the normal tea.

At the rate I'm going I'll end up being an alcoholic! I had none yesterday coz none in the house!

I'm answering my own questions here....I know how to do it, but just got to blimin do it, if you know what I mean !

That's exactly what I did tonight!

I need to find a drink I enjoy. I hate fizzy drinks and squash. I'll get some flavoured teas to see if I like any!

God it's hard breaking a habit....I could have murdered for a glass of wine LOL, but now I feel really good about it so I must try and remember this feeling at 6pm tomorrow!

Thank you for your support :) it does make a difference!

:( I'm letting myself get talked into eating crap, I do really well during the week, but when I see my sister she wants to feed me, and a lot of it, I need a slap for not speaking up and not putting it down.

You need to get some will power and just say no thanks. I get it from friends when I'm not drinking or only have one or two on plan but I just say no I can't drink as I haven't got enough syns left.

Just be firm and decisive....if you waver and hesitate then she will push and you will end up caving in! Or why don't YOU cook some healthy snacks?!

Have a think back over why you want to lose weight - is that more important then a few minutes of discomfort for your sister as you refuse?!

Still 100% on plan for me and feeling positive. Food running low so having to be inventive until I can get shopping but nice salmon dinner for me tonight.

Need to think about exercise - bought some walking boots as I'm climbing snowdon for charity next month. Need to start going out walking.

Finally on track with my exercise and talked to my sister about food, :p she wants to do it with me now

Brill! There is so much choice im sure you will both love it!

Hope you are back on plan now Emma?! Bleedin bank holidays are hard!! You've got to stay focused!!

I know but you can have a bit of what you fancy on SW! Maybe you need to rethink what you use your syns on to give a bit of variety and stop yourself getting bored and slipping?!

Hiya can I join you guys, I really need to stop procrastinating and just get on with it. I am going to Spain in August and I have high BP (Im 35) both very good reasons to get off my backside and start losing weight. My plan is this

3 x 1 plate meals per day and 30 mins exercise daily either walk, jog, cycle or yoga.

That's it, it is simple and effective (I hope)

Back