Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

Hello everyone!
Well I'm in a much better mood today, I have been down to Debenhams and got myself a very nice dress! In fact it is much better than the original two that I purchased! Yipppeeeee will no longer have to go out naked!!!
I am determind to enjoy this weekend and help my wonderfull friend Helen enjoy her very special day!
I'm also looking forward to spending some quality time with my Hubby, I cant remember the last time we went out anywhere together.
So this weekend I'm going to have fun fun fun and on Monday I will be looking to you all to kick me into shape and help me get back on SS for my trip to slimdom!
Have a wonderfull day everyone
Love and hugs

Good Morning everyone!
Well I had an absolutely brilliant time last night and I danced the night away! Helen of course looked really beautifull and her children are enchanting, they really are very musically talented. I of course cried my way through the entire ceremony, it was all so very moving! The chocolate fountain was fantastic! In fact I managed to que up twice for it! If only the nice lady in charge would have let me shower in the chocolate my evening would have been perfect LOL.
Naughty Nikke went back 3 times tsk tsk lol. But I think she desrves it because she looked wonderfull and I know she will go straight back on SS Monday and shift those last few pounds! I'm really proud of her for keeping so wonderfully slim!
I am going straight back on SS first thing Monday and I'm not stopping untill October! I am not going to be weak willed and let anyone distract me from reaching my goal. I am going to be slim! I am going to treat myself like I would a friend and look after myself. I really do deserve to be slim and healthy and I'm going to be slim and healthy!
Have a wonderfull day everyone and I will post some pics on here later today, ive just got to get my hubby to help me because I'm not very good and technical computer stuff!
Bye for now

awaiting pictures..............................er still waiting.........................no rush...................................................................................................
am still here......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi June, cant post pics yet..... Need Stu to help me and he is still in bed!!!!

No Chocolate on my dress, but lots in my tummy LOl Yum Yum!!!

hi

hi to everyone great time yesterday :) .Well 3 times nikkie :rolleyes: i dont no about that:) but you looked great and so did you tracey and helen looked brill:D

Hi guys
sorry I'm having problems with my laptop. My naughty Puppy knocked it off it's table and bent my D-Link card, which means I keep dropping off line!
Will try and download pics tonight!

Back