Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

Hi Nikkie
Well my dress I think is still way too tight, but I think I have another outfit in reserve! So will have to see! But my resrve outfit isn't as nice :( . I will definately turn blue if I don't drop any more weight even if I am wearing my M&S magic knoickers! Definately not much breathing space left! Oh well it's too late to worry much now, will see how much I can shift by Saturday!
Yes I think your idea for a meet up in Eastbourne is wonderfull! Can I please scrounge a lift with you?

Not very nice weather here today is it? Very wet and windy! Mind you it's always wet and windy in my house anyway due to these flipping packs and gallons of water LOL.
dizzy.gif

Enjoy your 2 weeks off Nikkie
Hugs

Yess Eastbourne would be brilliant - from an entirely selfish point of view - because that's where i live! Are we talking day or vening soon or not soon. Ohh I am all excited now, what fun! Love

June you can deffo come and play! Love to see you, it will be lovely to actually see people who I feel I already know. Love

June, you are one of the family.... of course your coming with us! How is your friends hubby? Any news yet? It's just awful to suffer a stroke especially at such a young age.
Hug

OOOh its tea time and my Chatter box is on overdrive!

Hi Guys
Well I'm in the middle of cooking the familys dinner and I'm just sooooo tempted to have a nibble! But I will not give in Aaaaaaaah It's sooo hard. God I'm pathetic LOL
praying.gif

I need help!!!!
Why is it that food always looks and smells so nice? Why?? Why do I have this silly little battle every day with my Chatter Box? Why do I torture myself by doing all the flipping cooking? LOL
Answer.... I have a real problem with food! I love it! I like the smell, the look and the taste of it! My name is Tracey and I am addicted to food! I eat drink and sleep food! Actually thats not quite true.... I'm on still on SS. So strictly speaking I'm not eating, but I'm thinking and dreaming food food flipping food!
I really am worried if I will ever have food under control. After all I lost 6 stone last year and within a few short months I had gained 3 stone of it back. What happens when I reach goal again? Will I still have the same problem? Will I always be destined to be fat!!
Gosh what a lot of questions I have thrown out into the universe!
I suppose the only person who can answer these questions is me! Time will tell!

Yes June I guess your right....one day at a time. I can happily go all day without touching food. It's the evenings I find so tough. As you know I love cooking and I hate not being able to try what Ive made!
Oh well I will get there in the end! :)

You will. You will. You will. Look how well you have done already, you are over halfway. You are only human though and we are designed to enjoy food!

Keep resisting honey, we are all on your side.

Love

Thankyou Barb! I will resist. I don't feel as if I'm halfway though because I gained all this weight back this year. Really finding it an uphill struggle today!
I tried my dress on for Saturdays marriage blessing and it's really far too tight! It fits fine around the waist and hips but my huge boobs are spilling out of the top of it! It looks positivly indecent!
shocked.gif
So going to glug as much water as I can and lose as much as I can before Saturday, but I'm not holding out much hope!
help.gif
I'm not going to give in and nibble a single thing and keep my fingers crossed. LOL

How has your day been today Barb? Still going strong I hope!

You will look lovely to me!

Tracey,

I am sure you don't look like you think you do and you will look lovely to me on Saturday.

I am just so happy that you will be there. Be warned! I have already asked for a photo of me and all my 'ladies' so you will be in that one.

Keep going honey and I will see you tomorrow!

Helly:p

Well I'm afraid that a picture of me may break the camera! LOL
camera.gif

If i cant get in my dress I will have to use my reserve one instead, I'm determind to look nice and glam for the big day!

sunshade.gif

Hugs

Woooohooooo Ive dropped another lb! Yippeeee Thats 7lb since Saturday morning!!!
party4.gif
I am chuffed to bits! That means I'm now 13 stone 4lb Hooraaaah! Oh I do hope this keeps up untill Saturday! All I need now is for nasty huge boobies to shrink a bit and then my dress wont look so bad! Fingers crossed for me please!!!

I'm am going to glug water like Ive never glugged before! I managed to get 5 1/2 litrs down yesterday, going to push for about 6 today. I always had my biggest loss's last year when I drank at least 6 litres a day!
beer.gif

DQ, I'm still worried about having my picture taken, I hate being in front of a camera, but I love my friends to bits so will be happy to pose with them! They are the very best friends a girl could have! But don't tell them because it will go straight to there heads !
biggrin.gif

Keep going strong everyone and remember we are all strong, confident women and we desreve to be slim and we WILL be slim!
Hugs

Ooooh tracey,
You are doing really well, and I bet you don't look as bad as you say in the dress you plan to wear, we're our own worst critics...

I'm kinda in the same boat as you, in that I've regained some pounds, ( quite a few in fact!) I mainted my 10 stones lost for over 18 months, plus managed to loose another couple, but messed about with those 2 stones, but as long as I kept the 10 of I was quite happy with that, but now I havnt even managed to maintain the 10 off... there always seems to be something in the way.... I was away last week, came back on friday, and am off again this Friday till tuesday, so think I'll get back on properly tuesday morning - tho I then have Daisy's birthday on the 21st, which I really find quite depressing... but if I manage to get back on next tuesday then I think I'll go with it till the October half term, when I'm taking the other 3 to Great Yarmouth... ( Hubby couldnt get the time of from work, so I'm taking them by myself, Daisy will be in respite - so will be a nice break for us)...

Hopefuly you got the gist of that, I'm prone to ramble! :D

have a good day, and good luck with gettig the 6 litres down today :)

DQ, I'm still worried about having my picture taken, I hate being in front of a camera, but I love my friends to bits so will be happy to pose with them! They are the very best friends a girl could have! But don't tell them because it will go straight to there heads !
biggrin.gif

I used to hide from the camera, until I realised there were very few photos of me with my girls as they grew up. I don't have many pictures of me as a kid (when my Mum and Dad split he got the albums) and I realised how much I missed seeing myself, and my mum and siblings as they grew up.

Since then I don't hide so much - even if part of me is thinking OMG NO! :eek: the other part of me is planning for a future where people look at those photos and say 'You were never that big!!' :eek: :rolleyes:

Go for it Tracey, a photo is a memory caught for that instant, something you can't get back.

Back