Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

You all look great and everyone is glowing with happiness:D

Lovely photos.:)

Good Morning Everyone!
Well today is hopefully the last time I will be restarting SS! I am going to jump back on the SS wagon today and see it through untill 6th of October! I have gained weight since I fell off the wagon last wednesday. In fact my weight has shot up by 7lb! Yikes!!! But concidering the indulgances of the weekend, it could have been a lot worse! I have tried to change my ticker tracker but it doesn't seem to want to do what it's told!! Oh well will try to sort it out again later! So officially my start weight today is 13 stone 11lb. I am hoping to drop at the very least 2 stone by the 6th of October. I will then have the week off to enjoy all that yummy Greek food, then SS untill I reach 10 stone! Hopefully I will be nice and slim by Christmas so that my DH can treat me to a nice new wardrobe of slinky clothes!
Thankyou all for your lovely comments of the photo's! I look forward to posting some more when I have lost some weight!
Have a great day!

Hi Tracey,

Good luck with your restart and I hope you will be enjoying your new wardrobe full of clothes at Christmas. I do hope I am having a similar experience:)

The 7lbs. you have gained since last Wednesday would be mostly the glycogen store over filling if you did not re-feed properly...so that should fall off you this week, which is a good incentive to keep going.

Once you are back in ketosis it will be much easier, just remember that as you go through withdrawal now.

Drink your water and be gentle with yourself.

Love Mini xxx

Thankyou Mini, you always know exactly the right thing to say! I am going to avoid going into the kitchen today and I'm going to keep really busy so that I wont have time to think or worry about food. I am also going to make sure I get at least 6litres of water down today! I always find that when I drink at least 6litrs of water I always have really good weight loss! The more I drink the more I will shrink!

Ouch Ive hurt my foot
1381.gif

I was just walking down the road and I felt something go "ping" and I ended up on all fours. It really hurts. I dont think it's broken, but I cant put any weight on it
Hopital06.gif
Oh well at least I cant get to the kitchen! I will just have to put it up on a cushion and get my little slaves to do all the housework
bek035.gif

Right I'm going to have yet another gulp of H2O!
Have a great afternoon!
Soif03.gif

1238.gif

Hi Nikkie
Well it happened at the top of my road, I don't think anyone saw me and if they did they didn't flipping help me!
Luckly I had Charlie with me, and she helped me home although she did think it was hilarius! I had just been up the road with her to help her open her first proper bank account, now that she has her little job.
My foot is killing me and it really is very swollen now, the pains geting worse rather than better. I think I might have to have it looked at tomorrow. I cant put any weight on it at all! It's just my flipping luck! I was going to phone Rob today to say I was coming back to work next week, I think I will now wait and see what the doc says first!

Poor you!! Hope the foot's okay tomorrow - nothing too serious. Mind you, could get you out of the hoovering, washing up, ironing, shopping etc for a while. I'd try a couple of months. Anyone questioning it - a quick 'oh, it still really hurts' and a pitiful look should do it!!!!!

Thanks Donna,
I'm sure it will be OK in the morning. I think your right about the sympathy, will definately get them all to pamper me lol.
I hope its better by Wednesday because I want to go to Brighton for the meet up!

ohhhhhhhhhhh Tracey keep you leg lifted...hope it better b4 wed, cant wait to do Brighton, and traveling on a choochoo

sorry trying to b clever changed my ticker so only had 2 pounds to go:D :D :D but never worked. think will have to lose weight the proper way and no cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good Morning
Well some of the swelling has gone down but it's still pretty puffy and it's still very painfull. I will definately not be able to go to Brighton tomorrow. I just cant put any weight on my foot. I think it must be a nasty sprain or a pulled tendon!
So I will sit here glugging lots of water and and the rest of the girlies will have to tell me all about thier Brighton adventure!
How is everyone else getting on? All still being good and sticking to there diets I hope!

Ok Nikkie, I will keep my fingers crossed!
I do really want to come, I would love a day out with you all. I also love going out on the Choo Choo's!! LOL

Oh no bad luck

Hello Friend,
Am just catching up. Poor you - how is it this evening? Hope you are coming tonight.

Love ME
x:D

Back