Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

HI Tracey

How's your foot and how is SSing going for you? You've been very quiet the last day or so. Hope you're ok.

Good Morning Everyone!
Sorry I have been absent these last couple of days, I'm afraid I have fallen off the wagon yet again. I really don't know whats wrong with me? I just seem hell bent on becoming the biggest blob in Hastings! But today is another day and so far I have not let a single scrap of food pass my lips! I have really got to crack this! I trully hate the way I look, I trully hate being fat and I get so damn depressed about all this weight piling on, so why oh why do I keep eating? It is such a stupid cycle to get in to! The trouble with food as we all know is, is the fact that it is always there! I am going to try my best today to get back on track. I have gained sooo much weight in the past week and a half. I have shot up to 13stone 13lb! That is terrible because I am going to be as big as I was last year if I continue! I have got to beat this! The turning point for me was last night, I said to my DH partly joking that I was turning into a bit of a biffa again and he flipping well agreed with me. So of course I got upset and ate a flipping pizza! Doh. But this morning I got to thinking that well he is right and I have let myself go again and maybe I do need to hear the truth, after all I cant kid myself any longer. So today I am going to glug all my water and I'm going to stay away from that kitchen and go cold turkey! I am not going to cook for my family today, they can all fend for themselves. I am going to take this one day at a time and hopefully I will beat this oh so silly addiction to food!
Thanks for your enquiries about my foot, it is a lot better although still painfull and the bruise has really come out now! But the swelling has mostly gone down now.
I had a very nice surprise today, Mini has made me a moderator! I feel really chuffed, although I'm not 100% sure what a moderator does? I'm not very clever about forums and computer stuff lol. But hey I will find out!
Have a fantastic day everyone
Hugs

Morning Tpott!

Don't beat yourself up too much, it doesn't help. I too have fallen off the waggon again and like you, I'm determined that today I will get it right. I have decided that I will not criticise myself anymore, as it only gets me down and when down - don't we all want food?

So, today is a new day, a new start and will be the beginning of the weight going downwards again. You can and will do this Tracey.

Looking forward to reading how your day goes.

sending huge HUGS:)

Hi
Donna, thankyou for your kind words and I know you are right! Every time I beat myself up I end up eating and eating all the wrong things! I am going to try and keep upbeat and more positive today and I hope with the help of you and everyone else here on this fantastic forum I will beat this! I will be slim!!!! Hopefully i will be able to shift a good amount before my holiday on the 6th October!
June, Yes I phoned Rob yesterday and I'm starting back at work on Tuesday! I am looking forward to being out in the real world again, although I'm dreading certain people seeing how much weight Ive gained! LOL. I can't believe I have been off for 3 months! The time has flown by! Lets hope my uniform still fits!!

Aaaaaaw thanks Nikkie!
It will be great to get back out there in the real world! It's driven me nuts being stuck inside these 4 walls!

Ok, time for straight talking:

I said I would never let you put your weight back on so that's it, you've gone on long enough and it's stopping RIGHT NOW! You have gained some but not all and you are most definitely not back at the start line.

This is day 1, so recaputure that initial enthusiasum and lets get ready to celebrate our losses each week. N lost a stone this week, that could be you in a couple of weeks, lets do it:D

Stay away from food, good idea to let the family cope with their own cooking. After all they're not babys and I know that want you to be happy and fitter so this is one way they can help you achieve that. Time to do something that you're not very good at.....be selfish! Think of yourself for a change and if there's something that you think will help you stsy on track then do it, regardless on how it effects them.

Together we will do it and this time, all the way to target.

Thanks Nikkie
Your right, I really do need to think of myself more! So yes, I will get back on track....This has got to be the last time I do this to myself! I have got to get myself back on track. I will stick to SS and get to goal! I am going to take things one day at a time and get myself sorted out!
Today is the start of my last Day 1!!!
I want to get at least 2 stone off by my holiday and I know it can be done, I have exactly 7 weeks! I WILL DO THIS!!!!!
I CAN DO THIS!!! I DESERVE TO BE SLIM!!! WOOHOOO I'm gonna be slim again! Yippeeeee!!!
Have a great day!

Hey guy's!
Well I have not nibbled a single thing today! So yeeeey for me!
I have had only one of my packs so far. I had a bannana shake, but I had it hot. I love it hot because then it reminds me of bannana's and custard! Yummy!!!

Hi Mandy!
Thankyou for you kind words of encouragement, you always know the right thing to say!
I have been in the kitchen today and cooked for the family, but I didn't eat! Yipppeeee. Now I know I said I would make them fend for themselves, but I felt guilty. So I made them a nice roast and an apple pie!
food-smw.gif
Lucky skinny family LOL.

I have managed to drink about 4 litres of water so far and I will have my 2nd shake soon. Not sure which flavour to go for? Maybe strawberry? Ooooh choices choices LOL.

hi tracy

Well done for being strong and i am so glad you are going back to work on tuesday:).Hope your going to crack it this time see you soon all my luv:D

TRACEY..... take one day at a time, you have done it once so just jump back on, we all have fallen off so you are not alone, if you do crack and eat something dont feel guilty but start cd on your next meal dont wait for next day. we are all here to lisen.....your always there for other people....have some me time

Done it! A whole day, no nibbling at cheese! How about you?

Helly started checking things out for Dubai, oooh I'm excited!

Also hoping to do a SS weekend away to trim a few extra lbs off for Christmas. 1/12/06 3 nights same place as before but an 8 person lodge, princely sum of.......wait for it it's good......drumroll.......£33, yes £33!!!! That's based on 6 sharing. What do you think?

Here's to another successful day tomorrow.

Night night

Last edited:
Back