Tracey's Food Diary!

I feel a bit deflated today..or rather inflated. I just feel fat, I know I am fat but what I mean is I don't feel like I've lost any weight this week, in fact I feel like I've put some on... it's weigh in on Friday but its * week for me so its probably that making me feel all bloated. I don't know, I'm rambling now aren't I. Sorry!

Moan over!

Hope you don't feel quite so deflated (inflated!) now! I think we all have days like that.Hopefully it wont be as bad as you think at WI on Friday.Chin up:D and you can ramble as much as you like:)

Thank you for the support ladies, it's very encouraging! Fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow, although I am still feeling bloated today but its this silly * I think!

Todays diary:

BF: 2 x weetabix (HEXb), 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa), strawberries, banana

Lunch:
Pasta, tuna, yellow peppers, tomatoes, spinach, red onion, carrot, 1 tbsp EL mayo (0.5 syn), 1 tpsn wholegrain mustard (0.5 syn). Apple, Grapes, Shape zero yoghurt

Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry with loads of oriental veg mix from Tesco, noodles and soy sauce.

Snacks: 2 clementines, Harvest Morn Bar (3 syns) Curly Wurly (6)

Drinks: 2 x NAS tropical squash. 2 x apple and blackcurrant NAS squash.

TOTAL SYNS: 10 syns

I didn't need the curly wurly, I wasn't hungry, I just needed chocolate, I feel a bit crap for eating it now though but can't be helped I suppose, whats done is done.

xxx

Good luck tomorrow:)

Well, I can hardly believe I am typing this but I have just weighed in and have lost 5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooo chuffed because I really don't feel like I have lost that much, I honestly was expecting to get on the scales and be the same as last week or even have gained a lb or so because I just feel so bloated and sluggish.

I'm so pleased though :) My OH has lost 6lb this week too meaning he has lost 1stone in 3 weeks and he isn't even doing the plan 100%.

Sorry..I had to share! :)

xxx

Oh my gosh,well done,how brilliant :happy096:
Well done to OH too!
You are both doing something very right!
Have a good weekend:)

Well, I can hardly believe I am typing this but I have just weighed in and have lost 5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooo chuffed because I really don't feel like I have lost that much, I honestly was expecting to get on the scales and be the same as last week or even have gained a lb or so because I just feel so bloated and sluggish.

I'm so pleased though :) My OH has lost 6lb this week too meaning he has lost 1stone in 3 weeks and he isn't even doing the plan 100%.

Sorry..I had to share! :)

xxx

That's absolutely fantastic hun! Well done to you (and hubby!) :D

Thank you ladies, we are both so chuffed!

Here's today's diary:

BF: 2 x weetabix (HEXb), 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa), banana

Lunch:
Pasta, tuna, yellow peppers, tomatoes, spinach, red onion, carrot, 1 tbsp EL mayo (0.5 syn), 1 tpsn wholegrain mustard (0.5 syn). Apple, Grapes, Shape zero yoghurt

Dinner: (At Mums) 2 egg omlette with ham and 21g lf cheese (1/2 HEXa), new potatoes sautee'd in fry light, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes. 1 tbsp el mayo (0.5 syns)

Snacks: Harvest Morn Bar (3 syns) 6 Crab Sticks, Aldi light hot choc (2 syns)

Drinks: 2 x NAS tropical squash. 2 x apple and blackcurrant NAS squash.

TOTAL SYNS: 6.5 syns

Saturday!!! It's been a busy one but lovely, we've been to OH's parent's for dinner and bless his Mum she made us a really yummy chicken dinner but annoyingly it is what I'm cooking for my family tomorrow so we'll be having the same meal twice on the trot! lol! It doesn't matter though because we love a good roast dinner!

BF: Shape Zero Yoghurt, Banana

Lunch:
Ham Sandwich with 2 x wm bread (HEXb) and 2 laughing cow extra lights (1/3 HEXa), shape zero yoghurt, apple, grapes and strawberries

Dinner: (At OH's Mums) Roast chicken (no skin), fry lite roasties, potato and swede mash, green beans, carrots, brocolli, Stuffing (2 syns), Gravy (made with chicken juices so 4 syns?)

Snacks: Harvest Morn Bar (3 syns) 28g LF cheese (2/3 HEXa) with grapes and half apple.

Drinks: 1 x NAS tropical squash, 4 x diet coke

TOTAL SYNS: 9 syns

xxx

Last edited:
Chicken again, hehe:D
I had roast pork yesterday when out, would have been okay but I ate the crackling, oops:)

Well.... I didn't manage to get online yesterday but I am not going to post my diary anyway, it was a bad day- my first day where things have gone wrong since starting SW. I was sort of expecting to go a little over my syns (went to Mum's - I cooked a SW friendly lunch but knew there would be tempations with late afternoon nibbles) but things were worse than I thought and I ended up being really bad- I don't know why and to be honest, I felt really ill last night and have been a bit bleurghhh all day so I have learnt my lesson and back on 100% plan today.

Here goes:

BF: 2 x WM toast (HEXb) 2 x light triangles (1/3 HEXa) Strawberries

Lunch:
SW Quiche with bacon, mushrooms, red onion, spinach, tomatoes. 4 new potatoes, salad leaves, 1tbsp ketchup (1 syn), WW toffee yoghurt,1 plum, grapes.

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognaise made with lean mince, pasata, chopped toms, peppers, carrots, courgette, onion, mushrooms. 28g LF cheese (2/3 HEXa)

Snacks: Harvest Morn Bar (3 syns) Apple, banana, few bits of left over cooked chicken

Drinks: 3 x NAS tropical squash, 1 x summer fruits NAS squash

TOTAL SYNS: 4 syns

Thanks Ali, I do feel crap for it and definately realising now how good SW's been for me after eating junk for one afternoon and realising how sluggish it made me feel. Definately in no hurry to binge again!

xxx

Hope you are back on track again. It's not easy and we can't be good all the time.:eek:
I felt terrible yesterday after my off plan day Sunday:)
Back on track now but going to Guildford Saturday to see my daughter's "end of degree dance show" and staying at a hotel so may have to be another off plan day(plus I will need a lot of tissues, I always cry!!!):D

I haven't been online this week as we had a last minute decision to go and stay with OH's parents as his band had a gig local to where they live, I managed to stay mostly on plan but did go over my syns on a couple of days and unfortunately didn't have 1/3 superfree at every meal although I did try, I weighed on Saturday instead of Friday when we got home and lost 1/2lb this week so not too bad really, at least I didn't put on.

Hoping for a 100% week this and I only need to loose another 1/2lb for my 2 stone award- I'm determined to get it this week!

Thanks for your support after my awful eating day last Sunday- I appreciate it and Holiday girl, I hope your daughters show went well- How many tissues did you get through?!

xxx

Ok so day one of being back on plan 100% after my ropey week away.

Sunday 10th April

Brunch: 1.5 egg omlette with 42g lf cheese (HEXa), chopped toms, mushrooms, 2 turkey rashers.

Dinner: We're just in the process of cooking: Roast potatoes, carrots, green beans, brocolli, tesco lamb shank in mint gravy (3 syns) 2 Y/puds (4 syns) Had to add a tsp gravy granules to the gravy as it was really watery (1 syn)

Snacks: A MASSIVE fruit salad including: grapes, strawberries, apple, banana, tinned pinapple and tinned peaches (2 syns). Dipped the fruit in natural yoghurt mixed with a little sweetener and it was delicious!

Drinks: 1 x summer fruits NAS squash , Ridiculous amounts of diet coke!

TOTAL SYNS: 10 syns

Last edited:
Glad you had a nice week away, weight loss was good too:)
Had a lovely weekend and show was wonderful, tears at the ballet, always sets me off! The girls will miss each other terribly, they dance together so much.They go back in 4 weeks for a short time, then finish completely.
I have been very naughty all weekend, so must be extra good this week:D
Good luck this week:)
x

Thanks Holiday Girl- Good Luck to you too!

WE CAN DO THIS :D

Ooooh- glad to hear your daughters show went well too!

Todays diary, Monday 11th April:

BF: 2 x weetabix (HEXb) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa), Strawberries

Lunch:
SW Quiche with bacon, mushrooms, red onion, spinach, tomatoes. 3 new potatoes, salad leaves, 1tbsp mayo (0.5 syn), shape zero yoghurt, grapes

Dinner: Chicken stir fry with noodles and soy sauce

Snacks: Alpen light bar (3 syns), Nectarine, 21g LF cheese (1/2 HEXa), grapes

Drinks: 1 water, 1 NAS fruit salad squash, 2 x diet coke

TOTAL SYNS: 3.5 syns

Tuesday 12th April:

BF: 2 x wm bread (HEXb) spread with flora light (2 syns worth I think), banana, strawberries.

Lunch:
SW Quiche with bacon, mushrooms, red onion, spinach, tomatoes. 3 new potatoes, salad leaves, 1tbsp mayo (0.5 syn), shape zero yoghurt, grapes, nectarine

Dinner: Cottage pie made with lean mince, onions, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, splash of balsamic and sliced potatoes. Had carrots and broccoli with it and 140ml gravy (2.5 syns)

Snacks: Alpen light bar (3 syns), apple, plum, a cookie (4 syns I'm estimating, it was handmade and a gift- yummy but naughty!)

Drinks: 1 water, 3 NAS fruit salad squash, 2 x diet coke

TOTAL SYNS: 12 syns

I really wish I had never fallen off the wagon last weekend and been off plan a bit last week while we were away because now I'm finding sticking to things 100% really really hard :(

xxx

Tuesday 12th April:

I really wish I had never fallen off the wagon last weekend and been off plan a bit last week while we were away because now I'm finding sticking to things 100% really really hard :(

xxx

It's easily done Tracey ... you've done really well really quickly ... it's probably been a bit of a shock to the system!

Think about how well you've done and remember that feeling of euphoria when you've seen fab results on the scales ... I know you want to see that again!

You can do this hun! Now get back on that wagon ;):whip:

Back