Tracey's Food Diary!

Thank you Ali :)

I know you are right, I just miss the cakes and chocolate and ice cream and all the rest of the junk! I don't know why because I know it makes me feel crap when I eat it. I'll be fine though, I'm still on plan just resenting it a bit and I don't want to because I know its good for me!

Rant over, I love being able to vent on here- it's a godsend!

THANK YOU!

Don't be hard on yourelf.
You can do it:D

Thanks peeps, I'm a right moaner aren't I! Sorry! I don't know whats the matter with me at the moment, need to snap out of it and quick! lol

I've felt a bit better food-wise today so thats good, today's diary:

BF: 2 x wm bread (HEXb) spread with flora light (2 syns), banana, strawberries.

Lunch:
Tesco mushroom cous cous (1 syn), tuna, spinach, tomato, yellow pepper, red onion. Shape zero yoghurt, nectarine, grapes.

Dinner: Tesco value savoury rice, basa fillet, mushooms, carrot

Snacks: Alpen light (3 syns)

Drinks: 2 NAS fruit salad squash, 2 x summer fruit NAS squash

TOTAL SYNS: 6 syns
(so far)

Another day where I've been feeling better about being on plan so thats good! It's weigh in tomorrow- I would really like to loose 2lb so we'll see.

Anyway today's diary:

BF: 2 x weetabix (HEXb) 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa), raspberries. WW vanilla yoghurt.

Lunch:
Tesco mushroom cous cous (1 syn), tuna, spinach, tomato, yellow pepper, red onion. WW toffee yoghurt, nectarine, grapes

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognaise made with lean mince, mushrooms, onions, carrots, courgette, chopped toms, passata. Sprinkled with 21g LF cheese (1/2 HEXa). WW vanilla yoghurt

Snacks: Alpen light (3 syns), apple, plum

Drinks: 3 NAS fruit salad squash, 2 x summer fruit NAS squash

TOTAL SYNS: 4 syns
(so far)

Just realised I've had 3 ww yoghurts today- thats not good! Can't you tell its getting the end of the week and the fruit bowl and fridge are becoming bare! Roll on the shopping coming tomorrow!

xx

Another day where I've been feeling better about being on plan so thats good! It's weigh in tomorrow- I would really like to loose 2lb so we'll see.

Anyway today's diary:

BF: 2 x weetabix (HEXb) 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa), raspberries. WW vanilla yoghurt.

Lunch:
Tesco mushroom cous cous (1 syn), tuna, spinach, tomato, yellow pepper, red onion. WW toffee yoghurt, nectarine, grapes

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognaise made with lean mince, mushrooms, onions, carrots, courgette, chopped toms, passata. Sprinkled with 21g LF cheese (1/2 HEXa). WW vanilla yoghurt

Snacks: Alpen light (3 syns), apple, plum

Drinks: 3 NAS fruit salad squash, 2 x summer fruit NAS squash

TOTAL SYNS: 4 syns
(so far)

Just realised I've had 3 ww yoghurts today- thats not good! Can't you tell its getting the end of the week and the fruit bowl and fridge are becoming bare! Roll on the shopping coming tomorrow!

xx

Great positive mental attitude hun!

And don't worry 'bout those yogurts ... they'll keep you 'regular' IYKWIM ;)

Good luck for WI xx

Hi Tracey, just wanted to say I love your diary and meal ideas. I've just started online this week and your weightlosses are really inspiring me. And the amounts you are eating and getting such good losses!
Good luck for todays WI.
Helen.x

Thank you HJanea, good luck with your weight loss, I'm sure you will love Slimming World- its a really easy plan to stick too, despite my few wobbles these past two weeks.

Ok so ladies (and gents)..... yesterday's weigh in....3lb off!!! :D
I am soooooooooooo pleasded with that!

I'm definately feeling back on track now- 100%!!

I know its bad but I can't be bothered to type yesterday's diary out- how lazy is that! lol But I will say I had 8 syns yesterday which included some really nice tesco crispy potatoes at Mums that were honestly so lush and only 3 syns for 150g.

Right thats enough waffle from me!
x

Thats a great loss! Well done!
Helen.x

Well done for the weight loss:happy096:

Back