Tracy....

Omg Are You Watching Britains Got Talent ...her Tits Are Everywhere **** Man

Lol Nic you cheeky girl, ive not had any details?!!! x

Yeah hun otherwise people wont find you ... you only have to add the people you want and can also block people and make your profile private to everyone except your friends

Lol Nic you cheeky girl, ive not had any details?!!! x
Hehehehe i know hun... i just remebered... well,, he came (to my house that is garry) we chatted had coffee, cuddles .............and.................................

lol lil emails fab too or you could pm me your details and i'll set you a profile up if you like

AND what?????? no cheek this time for a start me thinks lmao x

NIC? did you get down and dirty honey?!! x

LMAO .....and we had one kiss then he fooked off to Scotland !!!! For a week!!!

lmao!! well you kept him waiting the first time!! xx

Lol Lil x

i had my listerine as well lmao i know .... going for the very very very very slow start ...but fingers crossed will be worth it..we do have around 13 yrs to catch up on

Awww bless! I actually like slow! Im def a slow girl! He looks good from what i can see on fb x

yeah...i am old fashioned too and also having kids makes things 10 times harder...you've gotta kinda make sure they are daddy figure material (just in case lol) and we can only meet when they are here for now too, because i don't like different people coming in and out of their lives ...how complicated

Yeah i agree Nic, its not fair on the kids, too many people confuse the kids i would never do that to millie! Aww hope it works xxx

your kids are really important when it comes to new men,a women whos kids go to my school is a lesbian,now i have no problem with that but she has moved in 4 different women in 12 months ,thats wrong,you need to get to know them b4 you introduce them to your kids,they dont need 10 uncles lol xx

Back