Tracy....

well.... its only the 2nd meeting in 2 yrs ...but fingers crossed

Exactly lil

Exactly! My gran used to bring blokes back when my mum was a teenager, an attractive teenegaer too and the blokes used to come on to her!!

Night skinny! xxxxx

Exactly! My gran used to bring blokes back when my mum was a teenager, an attractive teenegaer too and the blokes used to come on to her!!

thats so creapy,wat goes threw mens heads,why do they think for one minute that a young pretty girl would be interested in their old pervy ass?:eek:

Exactly my mum was really shy too, wish i could go back in time and be there! i would kick their asses! My bloody mum! xx

OMFG !!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong they didnt do anything! But they were sleazy etc! So def no bringing stangers back! xx

Exactly my mum was really shy too, wish i could go back in time and be there! i would kick their asses! My bloody mum! xx

uwhhhhhhhhh i know,poor thing...and to think it still happens somewhere uwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

still bad tho the PERVS!!!!

She would sort them out these days though! She aint shy now lol My gran is such a prude now too cant swear or mention sex or anything! I think ha i know what you were like! x

HI nicktastic...

I am looking at your weight loss record as you say u are similiar to me... I noticed that you put 3 pounds on when you had totm, did u cheat that week or was this just the impact of your totm?

sorry for asking such a private question... i hope u dont mind! xxx

Im off to bed girlies, speak soon, nighty night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NIGHT darling...have you seen the personal trainer on katie and peter hes my kinda man mmmmmmmmmm

NIGHT darling...have you seen the personal trainer on katie and peter hes my kinda man mmmmmmmmmm

never mind personal trainers any man would do me now...how is it i always end up havin deperate moments about men wit u nic lmao

oOh No not seen him ill look out for him!! Lol night babe xxx

Back