Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

You are a changed woman! Out of interest what would you of had to eat at Xmas meal before your weight loss Tracy? X

You are a changed woman! Out of interest what would you of had to eat at Xmas meal before your weight loss Tracy? X

Ooh, probably a pizza, there was one I fancied that was like a burrito but wrapped in a pizza base. It looked yummy but very calorific! Then I'd have had the naughtiest looking pudding! Someone had brought homemade mince pies into the office today, and had warmed them up - they looked gorgeous but I resisted!! :) xx

Amazing well done :) it's nice to have you back doing a diary xx

I'll send some cake too :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    378.3 KB · Views: 15
Ooh, yes, I could definitely do with cake, Lexie and Tara, they both look delicious! :) Still at 57.2kg yesterday (9st 0.1lbs), so a good half stone to play with at the end of this week - I've actually been getting skinny-shamed today by one of the skinniest people I know, so I'd better make sure I can report a gain when I'm back on 4th January, or I'm in trouble, lol. Mind you, she said she wanted to see my bum filling my trousers better, and I'd have to put on a lot of weight for that to happen, as I have no bum at all!! :) xx

Urgh, I really can't do this any more, lol. I've spent the last three days feeling sick from all the crap I've eaten! Weighed in at 9 st 5.6 lbs this morning - yikes!! I'm going to have a normal Sunday-calories day today, so a nice chocolate treat (plenty of those to choose from!), then restrictive the rest of the day. Tomorrow will be naughty again as we have the whole family together for a buffet. Hope everyone's having a great time! :) xx

It's ridiculous isn't it, Stacks?! I haven't even eaten that much compared to past years, but what I've had has been so fatty and sugary that it's made me feel dreadful! Feel much better today having had a relatively normal day. :) xx

I definitely think (know) sugary stuff makes me feel gross and bloated! But of course I eat it anyway and it takes days for it to "pass" I have a cheesecake stalking me from the fridge! I've managed to ignore it today! Hopefully hubby will finish it!

Back