Tragic news, taking a break.

mags1x

mags
I am stepping out of VLCD and any challenges for the time being.

My husband who was working abroad for the last month has died in an accident. He was 34 yrs old and I am devastated.

Have no idea what to do with myself.

Lots of friends and family around but what can anyone possibly do?

My daughter is only 2 and without her Daddy, he loved us so much and was on his way home.

I will be around as I will need my sanity saving but not sure when.

Mags
x

Oh My God Mags.

My heart goes out to you hun! No words can express how I feel. I am so, so sorry.

Sending lots of love to you and your lovely daughter.

OMG - words fail me!! How awful! :tear_drop:

It's totally understandable why you need to pull back - what a terrible shock. My thoughts are with you and your family at this dreadful time xx

Oh God Mags, I'm so very sorry for you and your daughter.

There are loads of shoulders here for you when you need us love.

My thoughts are with you and your daughter at this truly awful time..... I am so sorry for your loss and cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through.....

Take care...

oh my i am sooo sorry to hear of your news

my thoughts are with you and you daughter and all family and friends, you know where we ar if you need somone else to talk to

xxx

Mags, I am so very, very sorry. Thinking of you and your little one :hug99: x

Im so sorry to hear this very tragic news ..

thoughts with you x

Mags - I'm so sorry to hear your news. Words seem somehow inadequte at times like this, but please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter.

Love,

Jas. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Mags, I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you and your daughter :grouphugg: take all the time you need, the diet is the last thing you need to be thinking about right now. God bless xx

I am so sorry for your loss.

I don't know you but my thoughts are with you, your little daughter and family x :hug99:

OMG mags, I can hardly get my head around your news so I can only imagine how you are feeling

:hug99:

Please take care of yourself, anything I can do just holler.

I'm so so sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself and your little one, and if we can be of any support at all - just let us know.

Take care (((HUGS))) xxxx

Oh My!

Words fail me ((((magsx1 & family))))

I'm thinking you you and your daughter at this time. :hug99:

Oh Mags...I am so sorry to hear your news. You must be devestated. My heart goes to you and your daughter.

Back