Tragic news update

mags1x

mags
Hi everybody. I wanted to thank all of you for your kind messages, both on my thread and private ones, it means so much to know I am thought of.

The last week and a half has been awful, he died late wednesday the 11th and it was late Friday the 20th before he was back in Scotland. We haven't been able to see him because its taken too long, and I think it may have helped me accept it if I had. The funeral is now planned for next Monday which is nearly 3 weeks since he died I had no idea it would drag out like this.

I'm walking around in a bit of a daze and I still don't believe it, I suppose it will just take time.

I have lost half a stone but its not healthy, I'm now just below my target but its because its really hard to eat. I'm trying as I know I need to be healthy for Hannah but its hard.

I have had to buy some clothes as I didn't have anything smart to wear (I'm not wearing black) and size 10's fit great and in some cases are a bit loose. I'm saddened that Marc never got to see me like this but I know I am lucky as he loved me regardless of size. None of this seems worth it now but I know for myself and my daughter I need to keep myself as healthy as possible.

I wanted to share the 'new me' with him, but I suppose it just wasn't meant to be.

Thanks again for all your kind messages, not sure when I will post again, but please send up a prayer for us on Monday at 1335. I have no idea how we will make it through the day.

Mags
xxx

Oh Mags, I don't know to say to you, what a dreadful time for you to be going through.

Will be thinking of you

Much love

Jan
xxx

Aw hun, I cant believe this is taking so long to sort, hopefully your surrounded by your family and friends to help you through this really hard time...

Dont really know wat else to say, but do try stay strong for you and your daughter....I bet your hubby will be proud of you...will be thinking of you Monday

Oh Mags, you are being so strong. It is good to hear from you and of course so many of us will be thinking of you on the day, and before and after. You are right you must be healthy for your little one, and also for yourself. Thoughts and love to you both.

Mags ur post has touched me more than anything else in a long time....

my thoughts and prayers are being sent to you, hannah and all your family

i hope monday comes quickly for you and goes as well as possible

take care and lots of love

Gen xxx

You and your family are in my prayers honey -I cannot believe how strong you are being throughout all of this :hug99:

OOOO Mags you poor thing, I wish there was something we could do take the pain away ......or to even ease it !
Of course we will be thinking of you on monday, in fact we are all thinking of you constantly.

Take care hun, thinking of you all. xxxxxx

Hi Mags

Thanks so much for taking the time to update. You are certainly being wonderfully brave. Marc certainly will be proud of you and Hannah will too.

I will most certainly be thinking of you on Monday as I have everyday.

love Dizzy xx

have been thinking of you both & shall continur to do so.
Hope the funeral isn't too distressing for you or your little girl & that it helps you with the grieving process
xx

Mags both you and your daughter have constantly been in my thoughts. I will be saying a prayer for your husband.

Cath
xx

oh my dear mags
I am so sad for you and Hannah, what a long time for everything to happen, Its just so unfair
you are both in my thoughts alot and of course we will all stop and think of you at 13.35 on monday
hope it goes as well as something like that could ever go
hugs mags xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nat xx

I have no words :cry:

Thoughts and prayers to you, and thanks for the update, we all give hugs in the hope that you absorb some strength to take with you on Monday, but also to see you through everyday.

Thinking of you, your darling daughter and your family x

MAgs all i can bring myself to say is i will be thinking of you and your families on monday 1335 xxxxxxx

Oh Mags, I am thinking of you and sending you love and comfort. This is such a terrible time for you and your family and I am so sorry you are experiencing this. Look after yourself and drop by when you can. I will be thinking of you on Monday and hope the day isn't too drawn out and painful.
:patback:

Ahh Mags thank you for coming on and letting us know whats been happening, i cant imagine how awful it must be for you. You have been in my prayers and will continue to be. You are doing so well to stay strong for Hannah, you are doing Marc proud.

Hi Mags,

I am pleased you were able to post. So many of your friends on here have been thinking of you, your daughter and your family.

It has brought home to us all the fragility of life and how we must always treasure the moment and give time to those we love and love us.

Fate is a strange thing and no-one knows which way it will turn.

We all will be with you in thought on Monday and hope the day will be one of celebration for your husband's life and time you had with him and of course the child he left behind which will always be a part of you and him.

Lindaxx:cry:

Mags sweetie,

Words fail me - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. All my thoughts and prayers are with you, Hannah and your family and friends. Mark would be so proud of you, you are an amazing woman

Much Love xxxxxxxxxxx

Mags, I've been thinking of you ever since you posted originally.

It's brought it home how precious life is, and how we really should try our best to live each day to the full and have no regrets.

I'll be thinking of you and Hannah, especially on Monday .. as I have been every day.

Take care of yourself :hug99: :hug99:

Mandana x

Back