ProPoints Tras's food diary

Well done you!!! Good news day all round!!

Wow!!! Well done u!! So close :) x

In a & e today,have been feeling breathless lately so went to gp on wed,she sent me in here. Have been here since 8.30,to be fair they've been very good but it appears I'm fine! Feel like an awful hypochondriac! But def have an issue with food,am sitting here thinking 'what a crap day. We're def having something nice for dinner.' such an unhealthy relationship.
So pissed off though,it's OH's only day off and we're not together

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw,thanks Tano. Didn't get out of there til 6.30. Got home,oh made me some food,put kids to bedand fell into bed myself. Wrecked. haven't pointed today but was def under- only had porridge and soup til 6.30..then I had fresh pasta,rasher and pesto,a freddo and a ripple.
Hopefully tomorrow'll be normal!

Hope ur ok lovely! That breathlessness doesn't sound good! Hugs z

Hope ur ok tras! :-(

But on a lighter note.. Well done on the loss!! 1 n half to goal, that's ace! :) bet u feel so good in yourself! Xx

Hope ur enjoying a nice weekend x

Oh...another disaster of a day. Had a weekend off last weekend and haven't managed to get back on track despite being sooo close to target. We're trying to sell our house and finally got an offer on it so have been meeting bank manager,looking at houses etc...all the while knowing it could fall through at the drop of a hat. So not organised at all,eating very randomly. Starting back again tomorrow,and am going to do shred tomorrow night when kids are asleep even if it kills me! So will post tomorrow eve to prove it!! (Ye're my conscience!)
So today-
Breakfast- cheerios (3)
Milk allowance (3)- am allowing extra for cereal but don't drink the milk at all
2x bread with nutella-8 (why???)

Lunch
1x bread,spread,chicken (2),Mayo 1: 6 pp

Dinner:
2x bread (4),3xsausages (7),spread (1)

Snacks: tea cake(2),liquorice allsorts (8)

Total: 40 pp

29/29 dailies
11/49 weeklies

11/49 weeklies used altogether

That's not too bad at all!!! Hugs x

Back