Traycee's weightloss journey.

Monday 28th April 2014.

Ok didn't complete my exercise routine yesterday on done 5 lots due to visitors but to day I'm all over it! Kids are back in school so no excuses trace! Weigh in day tomorrow so anything over 2lb I'll be pleased with.
Will update tomorrow after weigh in xxx

Have a great day everyone xx

Well done for getting back to it today. Have to say i have zero motivation to excercise. Good thing we dont have to on lipo...lol.

Best of luck tomoro. Really hope you see a loss of over 2lbs for all your hard work!!

Keep us posted doll! Im excited for you.

Ava
xxx

Thanks Ava your so sweet and can I just say I think you look amazing xxx

Well done on reaching week 3 aswel :-D xx

Tuesday 29th April 2014.

Ok just come back from weigh in -5lb !! Couldn't be more pleased as really didn't feel any different this week ! My mum actually gasped on the phone when I told her which might I add takes a lot for her to be impressed lol

Well here's to week 6 guys ! Yay!

Xxx

Wooooooo tracee thats immense girl. Well done. Im hopin week 2 gets easier. Ill soon be onto week 6 like you lol
Fantastic
This is what its all about motivational losses
Xxxxxxx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you so much xxx and your right even my pharmacist said she couldn't believe how fast the weeks are flying in you'll be here in no time :-D

We should start the lipo happy song by pharrell "clap along if you feel like the weight it dropping off coz where HAPPY" lol ;-)

Have a wonderful day Hun xx

Hi everyone. Just started on Lipotrim yesterday and have a mountain to climb. i lost 4 stone a few years ago on it but injured my leg and lost my motivation. This time I've got to do it for my health but would appreciate all your support.:wave_cry:

Hi Romany and welcome abroad Xx

There's some really amazing people on here and where all in it together,no one really understands what it's like on this diet unless you've done it and we are all on here with the same dilemmas so feel free to ask anything if I can help I will :-D

So a big huge welcome from me and good luck for week 1 xxx

To be honest i don't feel hungry I just miss eating. My husband is a treasure as he is doing his own shopping and cooking his own meals so I'm not tempted lol x

Applauds to your hubby Romany what a gem he is xx
don't get me wrong I still miss the taste of food, I cook everyday but I've learned that I really don't have to have it? it's still bizarre for me to not grab something and sling it in my mouth hah! this diet is so worth it because without really noticing I'm teaching myself not to pick which is what got me in this state in the beginning xx

We can all do this !!! Keep us posted x

Tuesday 29th April 2014.

Ok just come back from weigh in -5lb !! Couldn't be more pleased as really didn't feel any different this week ! My mum actually gasped on the phone when I told her which might I add takes a lot for her to be impressed lol

Xxx

Wow traycee that is amazing. The pounds are just dropping off you, people wont recognise you soon lol! Congrats, its well deserved :)

Tuesday 29th April 2014.

Xxx

Wooooop what an excellent loss darling! Soooo happy for you! Hard work pays!!!

And thx for the compliment. Tho i dont feel it. We never happy lol lol.

Ava
xxxxx

Well done Traycee on your amazing results again I'm delighted for you we'll done keep up the good work and thanks for the words of encouragement xxxx

Well done Tracee....thats another amazing achievement...im currently using you as my motivational rolemodel!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks girls for your support your comments really make me smile xx
I know my weight loss will slow down soon so I've put myself in the 2-3lb bracket every week anything more is a bonus my water intake is still between 4/5 litres a day I know lipotrim say 4 but I'm a big girl and really do feel fine with that amount.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

P.s and Ava I know what you mean when I was a size 12 once upon a time *cough* I thought I was huge ?? we are odd creatures us woman lol xx

Well here we are on day 3. Feel fine not a bit hungry but I am struggling with the water. I am only managing about 2 litres but will try to up it today xxx

Hi Romany well done on getting to day 3 !! Before you know if you'll be in week 3 :-D
And with water Im lucky I've always been a big water drinker but why not try adding crushed ice maybe?makes it much more refreshing or if you prefer it warm/hot water I've read a few people on here like drinking it warm or make your shakes up with a tad more water maybe ?

wow tracy yours is the first post ive come too your results are mazing. I'm starting tomorrow dreading the first three days (as im a chef no getting away from food) but reading posts this is making me feel determined already. xx

Romany....I treat myself to a sparkling water during the day...on nice warm sunny days its great...how are you drinking it? in a glass? a bottle?? I find the sports bottles handy..cos they are a litre each...so iv 3 filled up at the start of the day.I dont worry if i dont get all drunk because O drink coffee and 1 500ml bottle of sparkling also...i did discover that rectangular bottles for tropicana oj makes a litre disappear super quick...increase at your own pace...and once your used to it..its hard to come off it...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back