Traycee's weightloss journey.

Hi gem I'm great thanks still plodding along on this diet still 100% too which I'm loving !

How about you? Hope you've had a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw fab me too. Had a pretty good week still 100% wish the losses didnt slow down tho booooo lol
X

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

I know but I keep thinking how did it take me to lose 4/5 lb on other diets roll on tomorrow for us chic I'm seriously wishing the weeks away now lol!

One thing I have noticed is I've got this sweet taste in my mouth constantly this past week I haven't eaten or drank anything appart from water and black coffee it's really odd :-/

Good luck for tomorrow and have you got a diary I can sub too ? Xx

Hey. I have the sweet taste in my mouth too. Its not pleasant is it really!
My diary is titled. ..where has everybody gone in the diary section.
Im wishing the next 4 weeks away definitely lol.....24 hours to go haha xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

Thank god it's not just me! I thought id been sleep walking to the biscuit cupboard haha!

Thanks for the link wish I knew how to do all that clever techy stuff lol! Xx

Well I'm nearing the end of week 7 whoop!! Can't believe how great I feel I'm so lucky I haven't had no head aches hair loss tiredness nothing,:-O

Only thing I have got is a sweet taste in my mouth which is kinda odd :-/

Seen family members yesterday who couldn't believe the difference had the usual catty comment from step sister about how it's too fast to loose this much weight and how it will go back on blah blah but I think it's because it's taken her a year+ to loose the same amount via another diet but I brushed it off and made a smiley comment about how it's the same with any diet once you hit target if you go back to your old eating habits :)

Weigh in day tomorrow so will update then xx hope everyone has a wonderful new week and all achieve great losses this week
Much love xx

Another 4lbs for me this week absolutely delighted at that officially Into week 8 let the good times roll (not that fat that is) ;-) !!

Have a wonderful lipotastic week everyone xx

Yeahhhhhhy snap lol were doin good honey wooo xxxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.12. total loss 18lb

Another 4lbs for me this week absolutely delighted at that officially Into week 8 let the good times roll (not that fat that is) ;-) !!

Have a wonderful lipotastic week everyone xx

Aw week 8. your an inspiration honey! What weight are you now and how much hav u lost in total.

Im in week 5. Its soooo tough. But the 11's are in sight. I better get there.

You having a nice day?

Ava
xxxxx

Aw week 8. your an inspiration honey! What weight are you now and how much hav u lost in total. Im in week 5. Its soooo tough. But the 11's are in sight. I better get there. You having a nice day? Ava xxxxx

Hi Ava and your doing brilliantly might I say ! Week 4 is very tough to get too your be teeny tiny before you know it ! Xx

And I've lost 51lb in total so if my conversion skills are right it's just over 3 and a half stone I went from a size 24/26 to a size 20 top not sure on bottoms as I'm a leggings girl lol still along way to go till my target but I can't wait xx

Hope you have a lovely day girls xx

Well hello week 3 and I'm still here. Only lost 5 lbs this week but to be honest I did have a couple of little slips but I'm quite happy with that and still commited. Changed to sparkling water and I can cope with that a lot better, also chewing sugar free gum to take the taste out of my mouth ;) x

Well hello week 3 and I'm still here. Only lost 5 lbs this week but to be honest I did have a couple of little slips but I'm quite happy with that and still commited. Changed to sparkling water and I can cope with that a lot better, also chewing sugar free gum to take the taste out of my mouth ;) x

Well done Romany that's amazing getting to week three and great you've got a good weight loss even with the slips cx Keep going it does become part of normal life good luck with your next week Hun x

Well it's weigh in day tomorrow still been 100% had a horrific weekend thanks to a dodgy wisdom tooth had to take painkillers did check with lipotrim if there ok but the amount I had to take still really worried me :-(

today I had that taken out so happy days !

Don't feel any different this week tbh I can't see me getting a decent loss but I will not give up! I actually love being on this diet and so far have loved seeing myself change xx

Will update tomorrow and hope everyone is having a lovely week xxx

Aw I can empathise traycee I had mine out boxin day it was that painful. Ruined my xmas
Fingers crossed for tomorrow xxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.12. total loss 18lb

Well it's weigh in day tomorrow still been 100% had a horrific weekend thanks to a dodgy wisdom tooth had to take painkillers did check with lipotrim if there ok but the amount I had to take still really worried me :-(

today I had that taken out so happy days !

Don't feel any different this week tbh I can't see me getting a decent loss but I will not give up! I actually love being on this diet and so far have loved seeing myself change xx

Will update tomorrow and hope everyone is having a lovely week xxx

I need to get two wisom teeth out too. What are we all like. Was it sore Traycee?

Your playing an absolute blinder in regards to lipo. You're an inspiration.

Ive gotten to week 6 with one wee blip.

Heres to another few weeks

Ava
xxxxx

Aw I can empathise traycee I had mine out boxin day it was that painful. Ruined my xmas Fingers crossed for tomorrow xxx start weight 12.2 current weight 10.12. total loss 18lb

Thanks gem think the painkillers may of stopped me getting another good loss but we shall see good luck for Wednesday chic can't believe you've only got 3 weeks left !! Amazing

Back