Traycee's weightloss journey.

I need to get two wisom teeth out too. What are we all like. Was it sore Traycee? Your playing an absolute blinder in regards to lipo. You're an inspiration. Ive gotten to week 6 with one wee blip. Heres to another few weeks Ava xxxxx

Hey Ava I can't honestly say having it out was nothing to the pain it was giving me !! I'd of done it sooner if I realised! I was totally fine after bit tender this morning but that's it !!

And may I add you are doing FABULOUS on this diet aswel 6 weeks TFR is not for the faint hearted your slip was nothing chic you got straight back on the wagon which from what I've read is very very hard to do... Keep at it Ava you already look a beaut to me but you will definitely reach your target with your determination!

Hope you too skinny Minnie's still pop on to follow my progress once your rocking your tiny dresses maybe by Xmas I will be able to join the lipo success team ;-) xxx

Have a wonderful day both xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got back from weigh in and can't believe what has happened lost 7.5 lbs this week ??????!!!!!! Really don't know how I done it after the horrendous weekend of painkillers I swallowed but did up my water a lot due to trying to numb a tooth ache but that's the only thing? :shock: was

even worried Myself I was drinking too much at one point lol really feel on top of the world :-D

Traycee thats amazing. Well done. Im so jealous haha but im really chuffed for you xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.11. total loss 19lb

Hey Ava I can't honestly say having it out was nothing to the pain it was giving me !! I'd of done it sooner if I realised! I was totally fine after bit tender this morning but that's it !!

And may I add you are doing FABULOUS on this diet aswel 6 weeks TFR is not for the faint hearted your slip was nothing chic you got straight back on the wagon which from what I've read is very very hard to do... Keep at it Ava you already look a beaut to me but you will definitely reach your target with your determination!

Hope you too skinny Minnie's still pop on to follow my progress once your rocking your tiny dresses maybe by Xmas I will be able to join the lipo success team ;-) xxx

Have a wonderful day both xx

Oh glad you got them taken out so. Im a bit less scared now. Haha. thanks.

Aw thank you so much lady. I am trying my best. I got straight back on the wagon and ive been having reasonable losses. I hope your right about my determination.

Did I read right lady?? 7.5lbs!!!!!! That is AMAZING! You must be so proud of yourself. Heck im proud of you. :)

Well done. Your showing us all how its done!

Ava
xxxxxx

Morning Ava and yeah 7.5 lbs I genuinely didn't feel any different and thought the amount of pain killers I took would of sabotaged my weight loss some how but I guess upping my water must of been the trick xx

Best of luck for Saturday beaut you are doing so well xx

Morning Ava and yeah 7.5 lbs I genuinely didn't feel any different and thought the amount of pain killers I took would of sabotaged my weight loss some how but I guess upping my water must of been the trick xx

Best of luck for Saturday beaut you are doing so well xx

Wow well that loss is just super! I could only dream of that *sighs* lol....

And thanks for the well wishes for Saturday. I am rather excited!! Im reaching a milestone so its fairly important to me :)

How is your day honey?

The sun is shining in ireland

Ava
xxxxx

Wow well that loss is just super! I could only dream of that *sighs* lol.... And thanks for the well wishes for Saturday. I am rather excited!! Im reaching a milestone so its fairly important to me :) How is your day honey? The sun is shining in ireland Ava xxxxx

Morning Ava and once again your messages always make me smile xx you WILL get to the 11's this week your dedication shines from your posts your amazing at this TFR diet xxxx

And yesterday was a lovely day here in wales too had a little BBQ with kids for tea which was lovely xx

Hope you have a brilliant day beaut, weathers gone back to being cr*p here torrential rain this morning so should up my exercise by running with the kids to the school gates lol xx

Morning Ava and once again your messages always make me smile xx you WILL get to the 11's this week your dedication shines from your posts your amazing at this TFR diet xxxx

And yesterday was a lovely day here in wales too had a little BBQ with kids for tea which was lovely xx

Hope you have a brilliant day beaut, weathers gone back to being cr*p here torrential rain this morning so should up my exercise by running with the kids to the school gates lol xx

Aw afternoon doll. That is so lovely of you to say! I really enjoy reading your diary and your posts get a smile out of me too!!

I think i will do it this time too. Thank you!

Lol lol with ur weather induced excercise! Its a bit overcast here too!

Hope you having a lovely day doll

Ava
xxxxx

Your definitely do it Ava !! Just seen your pictures you look absolutely amazing !!! Can't wait to be that tiny !! Xxxx

Weather yesterday was crazy here in wales we had lightening storms and torrential rain I actually loved it the kids not so much lol

Hope you have another wonderful lipo day beaut and hope you don't mind me subscribing to your diary I'm getting the hang of this forum now YAY!

Keep up all your hard work girls your all doing AMAZING! Xx

Your definitely do it Ava !! Just seen your pictures you look absolutely amazing !!! Can't wait to be that tiny !! Xxxx

Weather yesterday was crazy here in wales we had lightening storms and torrential rain I actually loved it the kids not so much lol

Hope you have another wonderful lipo day beaut and hope you don't mind me subscribing to your diary I'm getting the hang of this forum now YAY!

Keep up all your hard work girls your all doing AMAZING! Xx

Awww thanks so much Traycee. You will be following in my footsteps, you are doing amazing work on this tough diet! Its admirable!

weather yest wasnt too bad but rain today. I heard London got hit pretty bad didnt know about Wales. Where are you summer sun lol

Im having a super 100% day thanks doll. Just back from my shift and chilling out. Aw thx for subscribing to my ramblings. i think im already subscribed to yours. :)

How is your day honey? Any other news?

Ava
xxxxxx

Awww thanks so much Traycee. You will be following in my footsteps, you are doing amazing work on this tough diet! Its admirable! weather yest wasnt too bad but rain today. I heard London got hit pretty bad didnt know about Wales. Where are you summer sun lol Im having a super 100% day thanks doll. Just back from my shift and chilling out. Aw thx for subscribing to my ramblings. i think im already subscribed to yours. :) How is your day honey? Any other news? Ava xxxxxx

Morning Ava haven't been on for few days twins even poorly with coughs finally thought we were over the worst then oldest daughter started last night and I've woke up with a sore throat absolutely pants this weather changing is defo to blame !!

Diet wise I'm still 100% can't believe it's weigh in day in two days already these weeks are really flying in week 10 soon eeeeek !!

Were off on a little caravan holiday next week so need to pick up two weeks supply on Tuesday can't believe Im over 4 stone lighter for it too YAAAAY!!!

Pressed send too soon .... hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend Hun xxx

Just a quick up date as it's half term and I doubt I'll get time this week to breath never mind anything else with kids home lol !

Diet wise - still 100%. Still getting through 4+ litres of water plus shakes can't believe I'm nearly in week 10 and nearly 4 and a half stone lighter!!

never felt so positive and healthy in my whole life people complain about the shakes if this is how I feel by cutting out all the crappy food I used to eat the bloating the guilt of bingeing then I'd binge more to make myself feel better it was one vicious circle I'm finally out of that and it's all thanks to this diet :-D

I've got a long way to go yet and I know the hardest part will be maintaining but if I can last 10 weeks so far on this diet I can do anything!! Xx

Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend everyone xx

Just flicked quickly through your diary, you're doing amazing! well done! Keep up the amazing work you're doing :)

Dear diary....

Well it's weigh in day again and I'm loaded with a nasty icky cold "yuck" still plodding along regardless and can't believe how fast these weeks are rolling in ?!

On a better note I'm kinda glad I'm poorly this week as next week I'm off on a little family holiday with my kids to a caravan so fingers crossed this should be shifted by then.

Diet wise - still 100% still chugging my water like a steam engine good job I'm not on a water meter the amount I drink and flushing the loo my bill would be sky high hehe.

After last weeks loss I'm not expecting anywhere near there but 2/3lbs would be great today but we shall see. Have to collect 2 weeks supply today gonna miss not weighing next week but will hopefully get a nice surprise when I do go so it's all good xxx

Will update later when I get back xx hope everyone's having a lovely half term xx

Just got back from weigh In 5lbs loss for me wish I felt well enough to get excited horrible nasty germs grrrrrrr
very happy indeed I know this will eventually slow Down as my weight gets lower but I'm gonna make sure I enjoy this time because by god have I worked hard to stay 100% committed and determined this is not a fad diet for me this is a life changing decision to be the best mum I can for my babies !

Wow this is just what I needed to read! I'm starting on Saturday. Good luck with getting to your goal and thanks for sharing your diary.

Cheers Joey.

Just got back from weigh In 5lbs loss for me wish I felt well enough to get excited horrible nasty germs grrrrrrr
very happy indeed I know this will eventually slow Down as my weight gets lower but I'm gonna make sure I enjoy this time because by god have I worked hard to stay 100% committed and determined this is not a fad diet for me this is a life changing decision to be the best mum I can for my babies !

Wooooop Traycee...what a well deserved and awesome loss this week! Loving the pic by the way lol lol

You are truly an inspiration to everyone here. 10 weeks shows how dedicated you are. Keep up the FAB work!

p.s. im sure ur a great mum

Ava
xxxxxx

Back