Traycee's weightloss journey.

**Thursday 1st may 2014**

Yay bring on May! Hi everyone just a quick update went shopping yesterday for the first time in a year always avoided clothes shopping and The high street :( butttttt I actually tried on clothes THREE sizes smaller and they FIT!!!! O.M.G!
I kept saying to my mum no way I won't fit and low and behold THEY DID :-D :-D :-D so in under six weeks I've gone from a size 26 to a 20

If that's not a reason to continue 100% I don't know what is I'm literally on cloud 9 xx

I'm still not confidant enough to add photos but I'm sure I will get there guys but to anyone starting/doing/in the middle of this diet PLEASE DONT GIVE UP it's the best thing I personally have ever tried xxx

Hi Traycee, that is amazing. I know how you feel about clothes shopping, I always avoid the high street and order on line but can't wait to just walk into a store and pick something off the rail - no more Evans or Ambrose Wilson.

My weigh in day is Monday and up to now I have stuck to it 100% and even managed to increase my water intake.

I am setting myself little targets my first is to get down to the next stone which means I need to lose 9lbs, so fingers crossed.

Roll on Monday xxx

Yay bring on May! Hi everyone just a quick update went shopping yesterday for the first time in a year always avoided clothes shopping and The high street :( butttttt I actually tried on clothes THREE sizes smaller and they FIT!!!! O.M.G!
I kept saying to my mum no way I won't fit and low and behold THEY DID :-D :-D :-D so in under six weeks I've gone from a size 26 to a 20

If that's not a reason to continue 100% I don't know what is I'm literally on cloud 9 xx

I'm still not confidant enough to add photos but I'm sure I will get there guys but to anyone starting/doing/in the middle of this diet PLEASE DONT GIVE UP it's the best thing I personally have ever tried xxx

Wooooop woop Traycee!! Fitting into smaller sizes is such a good motivator isnt it??

It might be the diet from hell but lord do we see results!

Im so glad we have this opportunity to lose weight rapidly! Lets not waste it!!!!

Keep up the fab work

Ava
xxxxxx

Thats a fantastic achievement Traycee well done :happy096: x

Yey what exciting news traycee. And this is the start of how good you're going to feel xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank so much ladies that's really kind of you all xxx I do think it's slowing down now though but if I could maintain a 2/3lb loss a week Id be happy xxx

Have a wonderful day everyone and enjoy your bank holiday weekend xxx

OMG I don't believe it, day 6 and after keeping 100% I have just cracked. Hubby gone to bed and I have just eaten a tin of tuna:cry:

Don't give up Romany you've done so well lasting 6days would be such a waste to give up over a tin of tuna !! My advice would be to pick yourself up and carry on Hun xx

Well back on track this morning.....but that tuna did taste good lol. Weigh in tomorrow, watch this space xxx

Fingers crossed for you romany. I doubt it would have kicked you out of ketosis anyway with it bein protein xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Romany keep us posted on your progress xx

How you doing gem ?
Hope you all have a wonderful bank holiday btw xx

Thought I'd drop in while I got chance weigh in day tomorrow still 100% not expecting a big loss as TOTM has reared it's ugly head today so will take it on the chin and hopefully make up for it next week ;-)

Hope everyone is ok suns shining here so that's a bonus enjoy your day guys xx

Hey traycee
Im doin good. Weigh in for me too tomo. A little excited ive been 100% not a morsel of food has neared my mouth in 2 solid weeks...... hard to believe really when u think about it!
It waa my totm last weigh in n it didnt really affect my loss, well I mean I lost 9lb! Hopefully mother nature is going to be nice to you too lol
Let us know how tomorrow goes ;)

Sun is out here too wooooo xxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.7

Flipping Nora 9lb!! Well done chic ! This diet is brutal but the results are so worth it !!

Week 7 for me tomorrow eeeeeeeeek! Been 100% aswel never thought It was possible and as for food I am in the zone the way I feel now I don't wanna ever lose it and go back to that miserable recluse I once was!

Onwards and downwards as they say ;-)

Good luck for tomorrow aswel gem keep me posted xx

Just got back from weigh in shocked TOTM for me so wasn't expecting anything great but how wrong was I 5.5lbs off!!

Hope everyone's having a great week xx

Excellent traycee well done I lost 5lb too. Its great isnt it xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

Forgot it was BH this week. Just been weighed now and lost 12lbs but that is 9 days, still I'm pleased with that:)

Amazing loss Romany ! This really is the diet of dreams huh lol xxx

Have another amazing week lovely here's too another great lipo week ;-) xxxxxxx

Back