Treats and snacks for 150 calories or less.

Been to Tesco shopping today and came back with some little treats..

Tesco Light Choice Crispbakes 29 cals each and they are quite large - look like toast and are nice and crisp and yummy

Laughing Cow LIght cheese triangles 27 cals each - great to go on top of crispbakes/crackers/S&V Ricecakes etc

Tesco own Salt and Vinegar Rice cakes 30 calories each (like snackajacks but cheaper ;)?

Mini Meringues 19 cals each - ideal crushed and sprinkled over fresh berrries

Weight Watchers Tortilla Chips 83 cals (/?) not on the 5% rule but good for a treat

Tesco Light Choices Noodle Cup a Soup 43 cals

I got the kids some Mcvities Mini Chocolate Croissants today as something to fed them with on the way out and noticed that they are only 62 cals each.... ;)

Oooo I bought myself a couple of beauties tonight :)

Weight Watchers Caramel Mallows (they look like pink & white wafers)
They are only 2.1g fat per 100g & only 55 calories each!

Weight Wathcers Toffee & Honeycomb Sundaes
They are only 1.8g fat per 100g & are 119 calories each!

barratt refreshers found then in wh smith one of my child hood favourites .

Per roll : 130 kcal
fat :0.5 or 1.4 per 100g

yum yum

anybody who likes pink and whites I have found chokomallos made by the same people 60 calories and 2.2% fat, found at Farmfoods not seen them anywhere else definitely worth getting :D

Hi there, I do try and live within 10% fat per 100g fat or lessfor my treats and between 100 and 150 cals

My favs are as follows

1) Baked sour cheese and chive crisps - 8.7g fat - 101 cals (one pack out of a six pack
2) Mini pod of jaffa cakes - 145 cals - cannot remember % of fat per 100g but know that it is not over 5% (one pod out of six pod)
3) Options belgian chocolate hot choc single sachet - 40 cals 8.3 % fat ( This needs a lot of stirring, just add water, to me this is like having a mini bit of chocolate but not as bad for you) single sachets are roughly 32p in Tesco
4) Also love the Tesco lighter choice chocolate mousse although at 65 cals and 2.1 fat per 100g not actually a 'treat'

That is it, I do try and stay away from treats as I am all or nothing, cannot have one biscuit I have to have 3 or half a pack, the above keep me going and make me feel like I can have something nice x

For a chocolate fix I tend to go for a pack of fun size maltesers - 99 cals per bag or a hot chocolate, WW is my fav at the moment as it's almost like dark chocolate which I love, 40 cals per mug

I get a Graze box delivered every couple of weeks which has a mix of low and high fat treats around the 100 cal mark, a little extravagant but it stops me getting bored!

Bag of walkers quavers from a multi pack is only 88 cals, but the fat per 100g is 30.1

fat content per bag is 4.9

for those who like liquorice the sticks of natural original work out at 100 cals a stick made by PANDA, 4 sticks in a pack and 0.4 grams per 100 gram

AMBROSIA chocolate rice , a little tub of 120g the fat content per 100g is 2.5. Only 128 Cals per tub, find it with the tinned rice pudding .

there are other flavours too, the fact it is only a little tub means that we dont over do it with the cals

and ripples from pounland you get 5 small ones 99 calories for 1

Back