Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Bless you hun :(

I have been feeling like that this week. Me and the hubby are so skint at the moment, but he is not letting me give SW or my swimming up. Don't know how we are going to pay for it like. Lost almost a weeks pay cause I had to be off sick :( I think once we get through this month we will be OK, but it's hard sometimes to see to the other side. You think it's never going to end!!

Also me and the hubby have opposite shifts too, it sucks so much, but we do get the odd day together and enjoy them all the more when we do.

Hope the rubbish feeling passes soon and you're back to your normal self :)

(((hugs)))

<hugs>
It will be fine!
Try to focus on your list of positives and everything will come good very soon. Jan & Feb are always so hard in terms of finances. I can relate too- I haven't worked this month & am feeling the pinch.
You're doing the best you can with the resources you have, so try and cut yourself a little slack! And it is Friday today so make sure you factor in some chill time this weekend :) XX

Bless you hun :(

I have been feeling like that this week. Me and the hubby are so skint at the moment, but he is not letting me give SW or my swimming up. Don't know how we are going to pay for it like. Lost almost a weeks pay cause I had to be off sick :( I think once we get through this month we will be OK, but it's hard sometimes to see to the other side. You think it's never going to end!!

Also me and the hubby have opposite shifts too, it sucks so much, but we do get the odd day together and enjoy them all the more when we do.

Hope the rubbish feeling passes soon and you're back to your normal self :)

(((hugs)))

That's so lovely of your husband :) bless him! I think that looking at it properly, everyone struggles in January and February and it's just one of those things! I just felt like it was only me but it certainly isn't. Hope you're better now, having time off sick is rubbish :(
Yes we also try and make the most of it too, just always tired and in bed by 9 normally! Hahaha!
Hope you've had a lovely day, do you have much planned for the weekend?

Ruth
X

I know the money feels. This month is a real struggle, especially as there weren't many shifts at work last month. And I'm wary of taking too many on, because I really need to push on with my dissertation.

Oh I know @Torn_Tranquility its so frustrating! Also having worked in events and hospitality (if I remember rightly it's something similar?!) we used to almost close at this time of year! Yeah it is difficult- hope your dissertation is going well though!
Btw well done on your gain (that sounds a bit weird!!) that's not bad at all and you will have it off in no time!! Have a fab weekend!

Ruth
X

<hugs>
It will be fine!
Try to focus on your list of positives and everything will come good very soon. Jan & Feb are always so hard in terms of finances. I can relate too- I haven't worked this month & am feeling the pinch.
You're doing the best you can with the resources you have, so try and cut yourself a little slack! And it is Friday today so make sure you factor in some chill time this weekend :) XX

Thanks @Poppet12 i forgot just how hard it actually is!!!! I had just started my previous job last January so it was all ups and downs anyway- can't wait to get sorted, I think it was the 6 week pay gap in December that did me in!
I have spent the evening (and day!) having some nice walks (I went walking before and after work) and I have dyed my hair and eaten well so all is good. Thank you for the kind words, hope you're feeling a bit better this evening? My friend swore by tonic water, Rice Krispies and ginger biscuits!
Have a wonderful weekend :) up to much?

Ruth
X

Today has been good!
Breakfast/Lunch:
Black Coffee
I didn't actually want any so went to Asda...
Blood Orange, Pomegranate and Grape fruit pot
Apples, Grapes and Cheese Cubes (HEA) a
Veggie Sushi (2.5)
Sweet & Salty Popcorn Sunbites (2.5)
Diet Coke

Dinner:
Hot & Spicy Chicken Breasts (2)
Mixed steamed veg
Mullerlight skinny lemon yogurt
Apple and melon
Lucozade Orange sugar free
Wispa Multipack (8)

Ruth
X

That's so lovely of your husband :) bless him! I think that looking at it properly, everyone struggles in January and February and it's just one of those things! I just felt like it was only me but it certainly isn't. Hope you're better now, having time off sick is rubbish :(
Yes we also try and make the most of it too, just always tired and in bed by 9 normally! Hahaha!
Hope you've had a lovely day, do you have much planned for the weekend?

Ruth
X

I'm feeling much better now thank you :) Just been left with a nasty pain in my side, think I have pulled a muscle or something.

I'm working today but got tomorrow off, got my gym induction. Bit nervous, but I'm sure it will be fine :) xxx

Soon be pay day! That's what I'm telling myself, I had a week the other week living off freezer and what was left in the cupboard, amazing what you can put together! Fresh fruit and veg can really add up. I realised I had some money in another savings account so gone and ordered clothing in next size down as my current size is beginning to hang on me, I was worried I wouldn't afford it, losing weight can be expensive all round eh. Are you able to have a quiet word with your consultant and ask if you can can a week off but perhaps buy a 12 week plan next time? That way you could get a couple of weeks free anyway. Just an idea.

Glad to hear you've had some nice walks and a bit of me time! A 6 week pay gap is massive so not surprising you've struggled :-(
I'm ok thank you, not sticking to plan but trying to eat as healthily as I can. Hoping once the sickness eases I can get back to it.
I've heard rice krispies mentioned a few times now so I'll have to give them a try thank you!
Had a lovely weekend so far, went on a leather workshop yesterday and made myself a handbag- google viking pouch and you'll get the idea! Today is a chilled one and catch up on some housework- not very exciting but necessary lol. Hope the sun is shining for you, it's lovely here :) X

Been off for a week- had absolutely zilch time to do anything!
Worked myself to the bone last week so I have time to finish on time this week and get to group tomorrow.
All plans last week went directly out of the window- will just be grateful to get back into it this week.
I have also been shopping which is good.

Unfortunately still feeling very low and exhausted but it will be worth it eventually!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth how are things going, i have changed over to WW felt i needed a change, on top of that in middle of moving so busy busy. How are the wedding plans coming along hope you oky xxx

Hi Ruth how are things going, i have changed over to WW felt i needed a change, on top of that in middle of moving so busy busy. How are the wedding plans coming along hope you oky xxx

Hey @boofle things are ok ta! Just can't get to group!
Hope that you're ok :) wow well done for realising that it's not for you and moving, it takes s lot. Hope you're enjoying it?? Hope moving is going well too!

Ruth
X

I have taken a photo of some of my meals from last week:
Monday:
'Sweet and sour' chicken with noodles and veg
IMG_0848.JPG
Thursday:
Boiled chicken with veg and egg fried rice
IMG_0873.JPG
Saturday:
Brunch: 3 Porky Lights (1.5), bacon medallions, paprika beans, eggs and a big tub of grapes for afters!
IMG_0924.JPG

Dinner: Homemade syn free Tzasiki with Doner Kebab, 2 Bfree stonebaked pittas (HEX + 6), sweet potato fries and mixed salad
IMG_0927.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG
Sunday:
Sesame griddled chicken with noodles with mixed veg and ginger
IMG_0937.JPG

Today:
Lunch! Left over Tzasiki, hot and spicy chicken and tomatoes and cucumber- Syn free!
IMG_0938.JPG

Roll on 5:30!

Ruth
X

Wow, lovely selection of meal photos there Ruth...can I move in?:D
Early pay Dec is always so hard to get caught up on and a crippler for Jan & Feb. Nearly everyone on here seems to be struggling to stay on plan, don't be frazzling yourself though and worrying, don't want to make yourself ill again.
Light nights and warmer weather always seems to cheer people up & make being on plan easier and they're just around the corner, you'll be whizzing any extra lbs away before you know it x

Thanks for the kind words Everyone:)

I went to group tonight and weighed at 13.3 so that's 1st 3.5 away from original target...
Going to reset target to 12.7 as find it much more manageable and just stick with that :) chip away, slowly!

Ruth
X

Amended my details so that's all done, will sort my ticker etc out when I get home tonight :)
Today!
Breakfast:
40g Porridge Oats HEXB
Defrosted Frozen Mango pieces
0% fat free Greek yogurt
Black decaf coffee
IMG_0947.JPG

Lunch:
Asda Mexican Chicken Slices
1/2 pot of red pepper stir fry mix
Pickled cauliflower/onions/gherkins/peppers
Capers