***tremendous 'tummy toning' tuesday***

I think it was a divine act of intervention /miracle, Minniemel re: the emergence of the 'lost salary', ha ha!

Glad you are feeling a bit better Mandy x

ohhh Blingbabe!!! Congratulations on getting under 30! Very good news about the wages too! I shall look forward to your report on Florida as I intend going sometime next year or the following!

i got married in Florida in 2006, we are thinking about going back for our 10th wedding anniversary, will take me that long to save up tho lol
leaving the kids at home next time as well :D

Oh piglets - doing wonderfully well on sticking to CD but now getting dizzy again every time I shoot out of my chair to write on the blackboard. Must remember to stand up slowly!

mandy, thats such a beautiful picture of your children

well done on all the acheivements girls, is wonderful to hear them

well today was madams DLA day so i went and stocked her up with wipes, spare nappies ( shes intitled to 2 a day inder the inco service, shame no one told kaya that ) and the freezers rammed with the foods she needs.
i get alot of the foods she needs from the local market, is it weird i own a shopping trolley to cart everything round in? lol

Evening all!

lovely to read all your achievements today, even if it amounts to having a poo!! thats a necessary achievement!
Been real busy today in the studio, managed to hang my dissertation work, now just the writing part and folders to get up together!
in school all day tomorrow, looking forward to that!
got WI at 10, so i get to whizz out for an hour.. hoping it goes ok.. its the first 'official' one for about 3 weeks due to snow etc..
no cheating on the diet today... hope it makes a difference!!
am struggling alot for £ this month... might have to go up to 1000 soon as its only 2 packs instead of 3.. but cant really afford decent food either! aarrgghh!! need a cash injection!
anyways, hope everyone is doing well this evening...

Hi AlyB -- I am sorry that money is so tight, but I certainly can relate. You are getting to be pretty close to goal -- so, altering the balance and having more meals and fewer packs might be a good life lesson on making good choices. There seems to be a lot of info on the forum about food, meals, etc.

Good Luck.

MM

Back