Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning Jo, how's things love

Afternoon all.......well last night I had a carvery with a little stuffing, one small roastie, gravy and one large wine....paying today though and hoping just carb/water retention!

This morning was gammon and scrambled egg and this evening I'm having lamb chops n Cauli cheese....

Wasn't interested in lunch and was busy!

And today I've taken a huge leap and unsubscribed from Facebook! Been wanting to for ages as I find it so soul destroying....

I need to concentrate on my own life not 100's of others that are mainly just acquaintances.....and boy does it feel good! In line with that I also culled my phone book :0)

This evening I went for a cosmetic consultation for tattoo removal, I have my first session on the 5th, they don't know how well it'll respond but I'm hoping most of it will go!! £75 a session though but it'll be worth it!!

Then on the 15th I've booked a consultation for Abdominoplasty :0) scary stuff but wanted it doing for 15 or so years and more so since the weight loss....just need to find 5K!

I'm definitely having a me week!!

Hope your all well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did you have your psychic reading?

No :0) x

Well done on the facebook thing. I actually deleted my whole account just after christmas. I agree its soul destroying, who cares about people you went to school with? Or worked with for about six months ten years ago? My problem was that I was suspicious with what facebook were doing with my information, so I have permantly deleted it.

I'm still here Claire!

Just had enough of the moaners/whiners and oooohhhh look what I have and you haven't club :0)

So this morning back to a respectable number on the scales! Must have been water retention....

Off to the gym this morning, forcing myself to go again lol.....it's really tough getting back into it but really need to get past this next yo yo of 10st 8 - 10st 6 that I'm stuck at......last time this happened it was 10st 10 - 10st 12......then it just fell after a month!

So lots of gym n water this week :0)

Have a good day everyone!

J x

Morning
Some of my friends have ditched FB - this new timeline thing drives me nuts! Although most of my friends live in my mac - everyone is so spread out these days so it makes it easier to keep in touch and plus I have a thing for playing scrabble at the moment!

Apart from that, it is happy March, spring is in the air and I am hoping that the wooshie fairy is spreading her love around :)

I love it, I don't know what anyone is doing/not doing today, if their bored, stressed, having a shower or baiting someone etc

Brilliant!!

I'm enjoying me, me, me time!!!! But at the same time dreading the return to work on Monday!!!

J x

Well good day all round, and a very productive one!!

Breakfast was coffee n cream and a small leftover lamb cutlet from last night.

Then hit the gym for an hour, cardio and weights, followed by a drop in at my daughters house for a couple of hours...

Found a new shop on the way home called practical magic, they have a really good book selection so spent half hour in there and came home with a book on meditation and a hand carved box full of incense sticks and cones :0) (more on this soon) I will stop being secretive shortly!!!

Home at 2pm for a shower followed by lunch which was squid in chilli oil with salad and a small leftover lamb cutlet and feta....

Popped into work quickly to fax a few things and now sat with a lovely cup of coffee n cream and a book!

Going to have a tidy up in a bit and then I aim to chill for the rest of the evening......

Hope you've all had a good day!!! xx

triage999 said:
Well good day all round, and a very productive one!!

Breakfast was coffee n cream and a small leftover lamb cutlet from last night.

Then hit the gym for an hour, cardio and weights, followed by a drop in at my daughters house for a couple of hours...

Found a new shop on the way home called practical magic, they have a really good book selection so spent half hour in there and came home with a book on meditation and a hand carved box full of incense sticks and cones :0) (more on this soon) I will stop being secretive shortly!!!

Home at 2pm for a shower followed by lunch which was squid in chilli oil with salad and a small leftover lamb cutlet and feta....

Popped into work quickly to fax a few things and now sat with a lovely cup of coffee n cream and a book!

Going to have a tidy up in a bit and then I aim to chill for the rest of the evening......

Hope you've all had a good day!!! xx

All very illusive! You know how nosey I am Jo, I need to know! Lmao

You'll have to wait Carly :0) another part of the jigsaw commences tomorrow at 1130 am......! Hopefully it'll shed a lot of light on some things.......

You'll all think I'm mad, but hey!

J x

Ooh all exciting and mysterious - will be waiting.....;)

So will I :) I love my FB, have come to believe chivalry is not dead after tonight, and I would not be able to keep up with all my gigging without it, but I respect your decision, if it is not working for you then get rid, no worries.

And that personal trainer - bring him on lol :) ooops on the turn again!

triage999 said:
You'll have to wait Carly :0) another part of the jigsaw commences tomorrow at 1130 am......! Hopefully it'll shed a lot of light on some things.......

You'll all think I'm mad, but hey!

J x

I thought that anyway ;)

Quak said:
And that personal trainer - bring him on lol :) ooops on the turn again!

Bren you do make me laugh :0).....

My Facebook just consisted really of work colleagues, some old school friends, (the important ones have my number and email) and general acquaintances met within different capacities.. Oh and about a handful of my really close pals and family that I see all the time.

So I'm not losing out really...and personally I think people are becoming detached from forming real friendships and normal relationships in favour of living them through Facebook..

I mean take me for instance, why the hell do I need to know that someone I worked with for 10 weeks in 1995 is bored/hungover etc?

So I've come to the conclusion, there's a reason your in my past and not my present! Simples :0)

Anyway, enough justification, it's my decision (much to the horror of some friends) and I'm enjoying the liberation :0)

So this morning after yesterday's super busy day I've sts......slightly peed off because of all the exercise etc yesterday, the body is sometimes such an irritating thing!

OH is back from skiing tomorrow thank god, I can start enjoying some sleep again!!

Hope you all have a good day xxx

And yes your right Claire, I've felt much saner this week not being there to the point of deciding it's not the be all and end all.....but more on that soon :0)

Carly you cheeky so and so :0)

J x

Totally respect your decision on the FB thing. I'm always bemused when I see that someone has 985 friends!!! Personally I keep mine small and select (feel honoured you lovely people who get to see my nonsense on there :) ) and if someone starts to get on my nerves with their dumb witterings I either delete them or hide their updates lol. My family don't all live close by and I don't want to keep butting into their lives so FB keeps us connected just about the right amount I'd say :D
Right I'll swing by this afternoon for an update on your 11.30 ;)

Lol DK, it's a good connection tool I agree but I was starting to feel so overwhelmed with everyone else's lives/problems etc which I also deal with in my line of work so I got rid, unfortunately though I can't deactivate work.....I'm working on it though :)

I'm quite excited about my mysterious 1130am meeting and very nervous too.....!

Will reveal all a little later!!!

J x

Back