Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Yes, much needed sleep!!! Hoping to spend a nice weekend working on my dream journal as the OH is on nights so its the best time to catch some dreams!

Going to go into work early tonight so I can finish at 2am and have a decent 4 days off without being tired!

Breakfast was coffee with skimmed milk (out of cream)

2 x Bratwursts with mayo and mustard!

Still hovering at 10.7.....getting fed up with no movement now!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Jo... Hope it starts shifting soon! So annoying!! Xxx

Hi Jo

OWL was my favourite stage, felt like I'd really acheived something when I moved to OWL & I learnt loads about what my body could handle in that phase too!

Have a fab Easter. x

Evening all!!

Well just in from a busy, busy night at work!! Now for four days off :)

And ditzee I can't wait tbh...although a little scared to find out what my limit is and also gaining! Ooohhhhhh and setting off cravings!

Soooooo, today's menu was...

Breakfast/Lunch 2 x Bratwursts with mayo n mustard! Coffee with ss milk (still no cream)

Dinner - Some rotisserie chicken from Sainsbury hot counter, half a pack of pre cooked bacon strips, pea shoots and baby green leaves and Aioli (which is just basically really strong garlic mayo with black pepper n basil) oh and a coffee with cream! Finally bought some :)

Gym n shred tomorrow, can't wait for normality to commence!!

And NSV.....my extra small size 12 work trousers fit comfortably! Claire will vouch for these evil contraptions that we are made to wear!

They are very unforgiving about a size smaller than they actually say and are a heavy wool blend!! Sooo I'm pleased, and along with that my front bum has finally gone now that totm is ending!! I no longer look 3 months gone!!!

And my pants are fitting to my tum properly and not bulging!

Which just gives me masses of motivation to keep going :)

Sleep well all!! xxx

triage999 said:
Evening all!!

Well just in from a busy, busy night at work!! Now for four days off :)

And ditzee I can't wait tbh...although a little scared to find out what my limit is and also gaining! Ooohhhhhh and setting off cravings!

Soooooo, today's menu was...

Breakfast/Lunch 2 x Bratwursts with mayo n mustard! Coffee with ss milk (still no cream)

Dinner - Some rotisserie chicken from Sainsbury hot counter, half a pack of pre cooked bacon strips, pea shoots and baby green leaves and Aioli (which is just basically really strong garlic mayo with black pepper n basil) oh and a coffee with cream! Finally bought some :)

Gym n shred tomorrow, can't wait for normality to commence!!

And NSV.....my extra small size 12 work trousers fit comfortably! Claire will vouch for these evil contraptions that we are made to wear!

They are very unforgiving about a size smaller than they actually say and are a heavy wool blend!! Sooo I'm pleased, and along with that my front bum has finally gone now that totm is ending!! I no longer look 3 months gone!!!

And my pants are fitting to my tum properly and not bulging!

Which just gives me masses of motivation to keep going :)

Sleep well all!! xxx

Lmao great nsvs triage :) great work x

Morning all.....

Well crap nights sleep! Finally got off to sleep at about 3am this morning then was rudely awoken by OH at around 0730hrs....

So I'm grumpy and tired this morning!

Not good for first day off and I can't even stuff myself full of chocolate! Sometimes life is just not fair :(

And I've gained a pound from somewhere, how the hell that has happened is anyone's guess??

Jx

And I'm now craving chocolate Ready Brek! WTF is all that about?

Has anyone tried the Cocoa and Berries flax by Linwoods on its own as porridge?

I'm just thinking that 2 tablespoons sounds a minuscule amount?

On a positive note another NSV, my fitted smallest white shirt is no longer fitted! Feels like a blokes! But I'm wearing it with jeans today just because!! Pics are how it is and held in with how it should be!!

No idea why they r upside down??

J x

Attachments

• image-969355332.jpg
    image-969355332.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2041443967.jpg
    image-2041443967.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
triage999 said:
And I'm now craving chocolate Ready Brek! WTF is all that about?

Has anyone tried the Cocoa and Berries flax by Linwoods on its own as porridge?

I'm just thinking that 2 tablespoons sounds a minuscule amount?

On a positive note another NSV, my fitted smallest white shirt is no longer fitted! Feels like a blokes! But I'm wearing it with jeans today just because!! Pics are how it is and held in with how it should be!!

No idea why they r upside down??

J x

You shouldn't have mentioned the chocolate bunnies yankee candle see! Set off the choc thoughts lol

Probably!!!

Right....Lunch was chicken salad with cashew nuts and aioli sauce with a few strips of pre cooked bacon....

I've bought some Linwoods golden flaxseed with sunflower, sesame, pumpkin seeds and goji berries along with a tub of green n blacks cocoa powder, so tonight I'm going to try flax and cocoa porridge for tea mixed with a little Splenda...!

Touch would I don't start gaining, and that it taste nice for £6.99!! I would live to just have a normal brekkie in the morning rather than eggs and meats...!!

Coffee with cream x 2

Hope it starts shifting soon Jo, maybe 4 days off and getting the exercise in will help, and end of totm might see a change too xxxx

OMG...!!! I have just had a bowl of Linwood flax porridge!

2 x Tbsp Flax with seeds and goji berries already pre added courtesy of Linwood! = 2g Carb

1tsp of green n blacks cocoa = 0.6g carb

1tsp Splenda = 1g carb

Pour boiled water into combined ingredients above and mix to form porridge consistency

I then added a dash of double cream and mixed that in too :) = Trace

And it was lush, all for 3.6 carbs!! My new found breakfast! At last a cure for choc ready brek cravings and a welcome change from the norm!

Attachments

• image-1016234708.jpg
    image-1016234708.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 42
It certainly was Slaj....and you are very welcome Tahj......

I'm now in bed reading up on some more dream working books..., hoping to catch some this weekend with OH being on nights! I sleep better without him tossing and turning next to me so I'm hoping to be able to remember them this weekend and have the my journal and pen at the ready on my bedside table!

I start my Reiki diploma in two weeks and I'm getting rather excited! It'll give me something else to do other than my normal day job which will hopefully help relax me too....

May is even more exciting though as I start my psychic awareness course :) soooooooo looking forward to that!!

I'm feeling rather full tonight, like a gain full, maybe it's just my brain though because of the different foods I have implemented today?

I had a mixed green salad, cucumber, spring onions with a small chicken leg, feta and aioli (garlic mayo) and a drizzle of olive oil with some cashews thrown in....oh and a couple of strips of pre cooked bacon. So around 8-10 carbs?

2 x Coffee n Creams

A small palmful of cashews as a snack and a single blueberry (I was too scared to eat anymore lol) Around 3 carbs

Flaxseed porridge....! 3.6 carbs

So not a great deal, 16g max all in all but feel full...maybe it's the porridge expanding in my tum?

Anyway, off to read a little!

Night all x

Choc flax is even better than the nutty one hun. Used to make mine into mims. Gorgeous with chopped strawbs n cream.

Work trousers are indeed vile n v.unforgiving. Thankfully we had the new combats brought in two yrs ago.

Morning Jo... So much positive stuff going on in your life!! Reiki and psychic and owl!! I'm so impressed!

And fab news on the trousers! Amazing! And shirt! You're shrinking before our eyes!

Have a great day! Xx

Morning all :)

Just having a lovely little bowl of choc flax porridge but I pushed the boat out for Easter weekend and added two largish strawberries sliced for 2 carbs extra, my first piece of fruit in 6 months!

So 5.6 Carbs in total for breakfast today...And totally yum :)

Having it alongside coffee n cream.

Also stood on the scales this morning after thinking I'd gained yesterday but I'm happy to report that I'm down again to 10.6....!

So I'm going to take it easy today with clean n green and lots of water so that I'll hopefully see a loss come Monday! I'm desperately hoping to see my all time low of 10.4 sometime soon!

Off to the gym later so that should help!

Have a good day all!

Attachments

• image-1659094279.jpg
    image-1659094279.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 41
im not a porridge fan but it does look nice n filling

Back