Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

yep id love some of mine to fall off too!!

Morning all, I always said I'd want to lose some of mine too but they've just deflated like a sad paddling pool at the end of a hot summers day!

Oh well........still 10.4 this morning so happy with that :0) was stuck at 10.7 for an age! I seem to stick for 3 weeks then lose so Atkins is definitely right saying you should only weigh once a month!

I couldn't possibly do that though lol, like to know I'm on track!

Rubbish nights sleep last night as the OH stayed away for the night, DD couldn't sleep so she got in with me and talked and kicked most of the night in her sleep.

Back on earlies tomorrow for 3 then off for the BH weekend which will be nice, might make use of my camera and take it somewhere nice to get get some pics!

Feeling much better today, still very lethargic though so will take it easy this week and aim to go back to the gym next week!

Have a good day all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo:). Agree with you that shrinking top is surprising frustrating. I've gone from 22 to 12 on top and 38f to 32ff - but they just feel like little sad things. Good bravissimo bra makes me happier:). Well done sticking withit - agree that monthly weighin is scary but does resonate with atkins view of non-linear loss!

NSV......as of this morning I now fit into my smallest owned jeans, haven't put them on for ages AND I have to wear a belt!!!

At the beginning of my journey I had around 12 pairs of jeans, I squeezed into 2 of those pairs...now barring 2 pairs the rest just fall down and are heading for the bin!

Sorry for the over posey pic :)

Attachments

• image-2391632765.jpg
    image-2391632765.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 86
You're looking amazing Jo!! Wow weee! Xxx

Awwww shucks.......fanks guys :)

So been into town for lunch today after yesterday's disaster of lasting 30 minutes.....

Pleased to report I feel fine! Still really tired in my legs but getting there thankfully...

Dinner was 8 buffalo wings with small side salad at whetherspoons, I can't recommend these enough, I'm sooooooo addicted to them!

No brekkie as was a lazy moo and went back to bed after school run to watch JK :0)

Off food shopping in a bit, I must be feeling better as haven't been able to face it for a day or three!! x

Tea was homemade lamb burgers stuffed with mozzarella with a side of chargrilled Mediterranean veg and mayo! :)

Appetite is back!!!

"Skinny minky"..."svelte"..."amazing" - agree with all these comments - you look incredible hun and don't ever forget that it's not magic, you did this on your own! :)

Also v glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, look after yourself.

Love the jeans photo - definitely the incredible shrinking women:D

You look hot in yer pic toots :)

I can only fantasize about what 10stone feels like, I dont think I'd ever be that light! lol! How does it feel? :)

Morning Jo:)

Morning Twiggy ;)

Back